It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - Side Effects of Fluoride?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So what about those fluoride pills for little kids?
I took them when I was young, but just a very short period.
They tasted like strawberry, and my sister liked them so much that she once ate an entire package.
After that she had to get her stomach pumped empty in the hospital.
This sounds like a huge conspiracy to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I don't feel like re-reading the world history of fluoride just at the moment, sorry!

But if memory serves me right, there's an account in it of a child dying from ingestion of fluoride tablets. Might have been in Brisbane too. And there was some difference of opinion about the number of tablets actually ingested - the mother said 6 but the hospital said a full bottle. I think.

So your sister could have been very lucky.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
From what I know of Fluoride, Hitler used to put NaFl (Sodium Fluoride) into the drinking water of the camps - it apparently reduces your "zest" and quelled the POW's population for escape and uprisings.

Here in Oz, a report came out via Canberra (the political capital) that linked Fluoride with cancer and...guess what capital in Australia no longer has Fluoride in it's drinking water?

Also, apparently once you have injested Fluoride, you cannot reverse the effect it has on your brain by not taking it anymore.

When I heard of the report from canberra, I changed my industrial strength water filter to a distiller - carbon based filters and reverse osmosis filters DO NOT filter Fluoride...distilling the water does though.

BTW, if you do have a distiller, make sure you leave the water in the Sun for a little while - the water tastes sweeter and "re-crystallizes" it.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have also read that after 12 months' ingestion of fluoride, its effects cannot be reversed, but I read this quite some time ago.

What I'm really interested in, jumpspace, is your assertion that Canberra has discontinued fluoridation. Would you please furnish a link to this information, as I have not been able to find same.

Also would you please provide some reference to your claim that reverse osmosis filtration does not remove fluoride, as I cannot find substantiation of this, and I have a vested interest in knowing the truth of this. I will be happy to admit my error if you will "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I swear I have linked my mental problems to the chemicals in water. Chlorine dries out your skin after you go swimming... I noticed that I have to drink twice as much water to rehydrate myself compared to filtered water. When my water filter broke, I started showing signs of depression again (which I thought disappeared when I went on Straterra for a month... we also started using filtered water exclusively). It really scares me, and I think alot of 'medical problems' such as depression, ADD, bi-polar disorders, etc (you know... all the ones that shrinks will readily push pills for!) seem to subside with exclusive use of filtered water. Any depressives out there wanna try this?

Sad thing is that I have gotten to the point of depression and dehydration (although I drink water constantly!) that I've even gone so low as to accuse my GF of cheating on me... even gotten sick feeling in my stomach about it, etc. I have been begging her to get a new filter, but she keeps forgetting (no suprise). My irrationality is really getting to me... been so long since I've been this way I have forgotten how to deal with it. It's not natural, and I have tried just watching what I eat, even being vegan for awhile (lactose intolerant, so milk is mostly out of my diet anyways). The only thing that seems to coincide is whether I drink tap water or filtered water. Now that I think about it, I went through a phase of drinking only bottled water for a couple months and I didn't have any mood swings, or depression during that time either... GRRR!!!!

and we just sit here and take it... at least through this board, and others like it, we are realizing that chemicals in the water may not be as safe as we are led to believe. I wish I could remember where I read it, but there was an article that talked about the history of flouride and how people were getting sick from it being put into the air and the government started putting it in water to prove it was safe. Not suprised.

*EDIT: Some additional links:

www.apfn.org...

www.apfn.org...

www.keepers-of-the-well.org...

www.keepers-of-the-well.org...

hey..._223.tripod.com/bulldoglebeautaketooooo/id65.html

www.sonic.net...

www.alaskawellness.com...

And there are lots more where those came from! Anyone that supports the addition of chemicals in water should be forced to ingest these materials themselves and allowed to change their mind while on their death beds!
(x6)
(x6)
(x6)

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Bastet,

OK, regarding the removal of Fluoride - I use distillation 'cause it removes 100% of everything (except the water of course : ). Reverse osmosis is very good, however it doesn't remove 100% of everything:

www.pure-pro.com...

There are other links:

www.google.com.au...

Re Canberra and fluoride, I was given a newspaper article to read regarding this. I actually know the guy who used to "dump" Sodium Fluoride into Perth's water system...it's quite scary how they did it...big chunks just thrown in the main stream (of the processing plant)...hmmm...may or may not be the same today.

I know I remove #-loads of brown rust from my distiller as well as a calcium based solid. Every now and then I also find a very white caked on solid that is very very horrible to taste (could be solidified chlorine/flouride...I don't know)...

All I know is that distilling is definitely the way to go...but remember to put the water in the sunlight to "re-energise and re-crystalise the water).

Cheers

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have found that BOTH water distillation & reverse osmosis filtration remove fluoride. There are many links to substantiate this, including info at About.com also many commercial firms, e.g.
-
www.ccrane.com...
www.pwgazette.com...

There is a very disturbing report put our by UNICEF in .pdf format at

www.unicef.org...

And a petition to all Governments & organisations involved in fluoridation, which says, inter alia -

"We, the undersigned members of the scientific, academic and professional communities, and others promoting sound public health policy worldwide, call upon professional associations and government agencies in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, the UK and the US, to bring scientific integrity to the issue of water fluoridation. To this end, we urge them:

1) To examine carefully all the literature which pertains to fluoridation's dangers and benefits, in an open, honest and transparent manner. We urge them to hear from experts on both sides of this issue who are prepared to give their testimony under oath before a truly independent scientific panel, the membership of which is approved by both sides.

2) To collect fundamental data such as fluoride levels in the bones and pineal glands, measured during autopsy, and the prevalence of skeletal fluorosis and hypersensitivity/intolerance to fluoride, of those who have lived for various lengths of times in fluoridated areas, as well as using dental fluorosis (tooth mottling) as a bio-marker to investigate the possible dangers to children of being exposed to excessive levels of fluoride at an early age."

Well worth a read here -

www.fluoridealert.org...

I have searched high & low regarding what you said regarding the cessation of fluoridation in Canberra, jumpspace, & have come up with nothing. Please would you provide a link to support your post.

This is not a way-out conspiracy theory dreamed up by new Age "greenies". Fluoridation is a serious health & medical issue that affects far too many of us.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I see we're both in agreement on reverse osmosis & distillation as being effective in removing fluoride then, jumpspace. The claimed effectiveness of each method will most likely vary according to both methods' manufacturers - reverse osmosis is usually claimed to remove 99.9% of fluoride, & that's my major concern.

Also the distillation method is said to use a lot of energy, but horses for courses, at least we're both putting effort into fluoride removal. The areas coloured blue on the UNICEF map are disturbing, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Does anyone still care about fluoride? uggggggg

top topics

<< 1   >>

join