It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts And Reflections of OUR Heavenly Ancestors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have created this thread to discuss your thoughts. What is it that is weighing on your mind? Things happen for a certain reason, good, bad, or embarrassing they exist. This does not mean that they will cease to exist, for we must follow rules and conform to the well being of the whole.
We must forgive those who are consumed by evil, they know not what they do. I have trust and faith that good will prevail, but it might be tough getting to that paradise we all deserve.
So tell me, what is it which hurts your heart?
I am creating this thread for you to express your feelings. And know that the world is a very big place. With all that I have said we can continue more, it's time to heal sorrowful hearts and let good shine through.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am going to spend quite a bit of time studying the rule book here, I am having trouble understanding what I did wrong here. Can anyone recommend any videos I can watch, sometimes I can understand better watching videos?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowRamesses
I have created this thread to discuss your thoughts. What is it that is weighing on your mind? Things happen for a certain reason, good, bad, or embarrassing they exist. This does not mean that they will cease to exist, for we must follow rules and conform to the well being of the whole.
We must forgive those who are consumed by evil, they know not what they do. I have trust and faith that good will prevail, but it might be tough getting to that paradise we all deserve.
So tell me, what is it which hurts your heart?
I am creating this thread for you to express your feelings. And know that the world is a very big place. With all that I have said we can continue more, it's time to heal sorrowful hearts and let good shine through.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

Im a moralist and i have a bone to pick.

first, this is a good thread and it was thoughtful of you to make it.

BUT, not all evil people can be regarded as 'not knowing what they do". Many are completely aware, and being so full of arrogance just simply dont care. I personally do not care for such people and i hope they get whats coming to them.

However, those who are stuck in evil ways but overall are good peopl, i hope the best for them and pray that they turn away from negative behavior. And we all deserve paradise? I imagine paradise is earned, through battling with the dark forces within this world. This world is an antechamber to the world to come (thr next world). Those who regard this world as a playground and chase everyone of thier animal desires not only forfeit the next world, but they have a very painful purgatory/hell to go through. And that may include being reborn in completely undesirable forms.

So, lets all enocourage each other to do good and be aware and on guard against that evil inclination which is nothing else but a fit of insanity. To know whats good for yuo and to follow it is wisdom. Also, as David says in psalms 'the beginning of wisdom is fear of the lord'. To fear transgression; which is excision from your source. Such transgression only brings pain with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is how I am feeling right now, I hope it is ok to post this.

A Tribute to Vincent Van Gogh Shaelrion

having problems with link. Here is a better one : www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mjd59

I am adding you to my friends list, very special friends start with my third friend.

Mod Edit: Large quote removal, Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: How to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 28/8/10 by JAK]

Ok so it has to be squeezed down and pinpointed.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What hurts my heart the most, is that there is no person I can go to on this planet, and find total acceptance for who I am and what I am. Everyone is always trying to tell me how I can change to fit their standard of beauty, or their ideal of me, instead of simply loving me for being me. I am sad to say, but there is no one human being that I trust, and deep down, I can't understand how people think this is normal or ok not to trust people. We are all family, right? Why can't we trust one another? Why can't we love one another? Why are we always trying to change one another? Why can't we accept and love?

Why do we have to kill? Why does the human populace seem so freakin programmed!? Everyone has been brainwashed. It reminds of that batman movie with the riddler in it as Jim Carrey and they have those tv sets that are sucking the life out of Gotham city. Well, that's exactly what is happening! People are losing touch with what is most important. And when I say people, I mean urbaners, city dwellers, those under Western 'privilaged' society. We're all messed up in the heads, because we've been so desensitized, we are paralyzed inside our minds. We've all turned into a bunch of DICK-Cheneys, and we can't feel our heartbeats anymore. We don't know how to Love.

This gets me down. Every morning, I wake up, and pray for it all to end, somehow.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
What hurts my heart the most, is that there is no person I can go to on this planet, and find total acceptance for who I am and what I am. Everyone is always trying to tell me how I can change to fit their standard of beauty, or their ideal of me, instead of simply loving me for being me. I am sad to say, but there is no one human being that I trust, and deep down, I can't understand how people think this is normal or ok not to trust people. We are all family, right? Why can't we trust one another? Why can't we love one another? Why are we always trying to change one another? Why can't we accept and love?

Why do we have to kill? Why does the human populace seem so freakin programmed!? Everyone has been brainwashed. It reminds of that batman movie with the riddler in it as Jim Carrey and they have those tv sets that are sucking the life out of Gotham city. Well, that's exactly what is happening! People are losing touch with what is most important. And when I say people, I mean urbaners, city dwellers, those under Western 'privilaged' society. We're all messed up in the heads, because we've been so desensitized, we are paralyzed inside our minds. We've all turned into a bunch of DICK-Cheneys, and we can't feel our heartbeats anymore. We don't know how to Love.

This gets me down. Every morning, I wake up, and pray for it all to end, somehow.

I agree with your assesment of western culture. Its all true. i myself have studied alot of this, and have read many books on the mystical nature of western culture and their systematic destruction of our values. Theres a very good on the subject by eugene narret (proffesor of western literature at columbia university) called 'culture of terror - the collapse of america'. he also has a new book coming out called 'The West, Image-Work and the Wasteland.'. Its all designed whats going on; via the secret socieites, orders, led by the Vatican, nobility of europe. we live in one massively corrupt world.

Heres the good news. You dont have to worry about anyone but yourself. You haveb to know that all you need is G-d. Your self worth should not be based on what others think, but what you KNOW is true. All of us are on equal footing; neither better nor worse than anyone. How you relate to others should be based on this self confidence and awareness, that G-d is with you, he loves you, as he does everyone, and he wants your best; and if something negative does occur, seek to know the greater meaning and purpose in it. Also, it really is such a horrible thing to think the worst in others. Always try to think the best. If youre only seeng negativity, search deep for the good, holy spark within their souls. By looking at others this way, you'll actualyl arouse out of them the potential to be better and allow that spark to ignite and affect their whole personality.

Cynicism can be a very negative thing. Of course, dont be stupid. Some people really do have negative intentions and evil desires. Not all people are deserving of kindness. But, still, with most people, try to be good. Never insult them, never contribute to the already great field of darkness that clouds are senses.

G-d bless you and i know you'll see the best in people. Good times are coming. We just have to be patient and happy with out lot in life.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
mjd59 :

You and leira7 are two people who I really respect, you both take the time to express the things you want to talk about and the things you say are true from the heart, it's good being friends with both of you.

mjd59, did you see the post that I created which was taken down several days ago?

I guess we really can not discuss it here too much because of the rules.

Things can seem really difficult at times, but they seem to work themselves out with time.

top topics

join