It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw 10 UFOs the other night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Whats wierd about this is that as I lay there at appox 1:30 am in bed looking out through the window (could not sleep from some reason ) on a very clear night I started seeing these lights moving fast , faster then an airliner, I know this because there is a airliner route with the occassional plane passing by , daytime or night time, but they allways travel in one area of the sky and I can allways here the sonic boom/ noise from its engines etc.
And that night there were one or 2 airliners going in the sky and I could hear the engines/ boom or what have you, I could also tell that they were moving at the same rate they allways do.

Now these 10 or so ( may have been more as I could have missed some as I was in and out of sleep up untill that time) I saw where all traveling in a different area of the night sky, some had similar lights but some had just one light,or so it appeared, they were moving faster then the airliners" But" had no noise whatsoever, I even got up to get closer to the window and still no sound.

Some where traveling in a pack of 3 sortof , the others single or distant 2 s sort of thing.

Could have been fighters of some sort but they made no sound so I dont know, Just seemed wierd to me at the time....

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
sounds like a meteor shower

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

What colour were they?

Also, no commercial jet flying today will make a sonic boom, they're all sub-sonic.

Just so ya know.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
sounds like a meteor shower

Ummm no they were not..I dont remember seeing metors with flashing lights .

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What colour were they?

Also, no commercial jet flying today will make a sonic boom, they're all sub-sonic.

Just so ya know.

Ya but they do make a noise from the engines, although not super loud as a sonic boom.

The lights on the first few were very simlar to the airliners . red . blue white sort of but not the same , the others appeared to have a single bright light which did not flash, the last few that i saw were moving "Very Fast" not twice as fast but faster for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You were in and out out sleep so you were
probably just having a dream

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
You were in and out out sleep so you were
probably just having a dream

I can assure you I was not dreaming,,,as my wife was mad at me for waking her up , she does not like to listen to me go on about these things and wasnt happy when I told her why I was up looking out the window...at 1:30 am and no she wouldnt get up to look as she dosent belive in ufos/ aliens etc. She just wanted to sleep...

It was kinda of funny in a way because I would count aloud as I saw them ,I supose this made things worst but I was too excited to stop lol... after the 10th one I stayed up another half hour but didnt see anymore.

But like I said I dont know what they were so they were UFOs to me...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Reevster]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I haven't seen my neighbors wife for weeks,
a few weeks ago there was a bright light over there house
and I heard lots of yelling and that was it,.
I have seen the husband,but he seems kinda quiet,.
Who knows

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Is that a serious statement?
If so maybe you should investigate a little

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

hey reeves, just curious, i see you are in Canada. by any chance was it Tuesday night? in SW Ontario? or in Ontario possibly?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

hey reeves, just curious, i see you are in Canada. by any chance was it Tuesday night? in SW Ontario? or in Ontario possibly?

Nope , it was about 2 weeks ago and I live in Nova Scotia.

Seemed like they were heading towards Newfoundland maybe, there is a airport in Gander.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GummB

Yeah,.. I have't see her in weeks
In fact, I was just discussing it with my wife yesterday.
Kinda weird.
probably nothing.
the wife and I often sit outside in the hot tub at night and see things in the sky all the time,. so nothing really surprises us.

new topics

top topics

join