It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Hologram "Airplanes" found on Google Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I disagree.The OP was presenting something about planes that could or could not actually be real, and the videos are also presenting images of planes that may or may not be real........
Oh and why all the condescending nastiness? Sheesh.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Yes...some are just natural errors resulting from the software, like the first one...but this one is a little odd, perhaps there is a technical reason for why this would occur:

It is a little odd, but what you're seeing in that photo is glare from the sun's refection on the gleeming metal of the aircraft. The metal of the aircraft in that picture is very shiny and nearly mirror reflective, causing the blurry artifact. I've seen the exact same effect when I've taken pictures of trucks with chrome bumpers on clear day in very sunny conditions. (I live in Florida, so such sunny conditions are not unusual here.)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

In my opinion none of the videos are convincing. The first one clearly still has the engine there
It's just the reflection of the sun that makes it look smaller at the end. He also says the plane has 'no details' yet you can clearly the airline logo on the tail.

Also the image above. My guess would be that the plane is (obviously) moving whilst the satellite is taking the image and therefore causing some sort of blur/image distortion.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Looks like John Lear was right. "Hologram planes used on 911".
edit on 1-4-2011 by samgold because: mis spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Two holograms, one for the plane, and one for the shadow.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The hologram effect comes from the various sources google uses to gets it images. Im not sure but i think pictures are taken by satelitte as well as plane then puzzled together. As the satalitte and plane take images at different times the images, when put together, are slightly off.

Best bet is to ask someone on ats who knows how it works, lot of smart people on this site so you should get the answer from somewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well some of them look like holograms but there the one of the plane parked near 2 mansions it kinda looks like some sort of glitch maybe

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Yes...some are just natural errors resulting from the software, like the first one...but this one is a little odd, perhaps there is a technical reason for why this would occur:

My hypothesis:

The satellites take multispectral measurements using multiple exposures; the final image is a synthetsized composite. The satellites relative velocity w.r.t. ground is compensated in the optics & software. It is not designed to track rapidly moving objects at different speed from ground. When it does (an aircraft in flight) the relative motion creates a color blur from the multiple exposures.

Note this is only from educated guesses about the engineering system, I do not have personal knowledge of such technology.

Alternative hypothesis:

The aircraft was reflecting the Sun directly into the sensor, resulting in a strong internal reflection and you see chromatic aberration in the optics. Note the strongest color fringes near the flat top surfaces of wing and rear elevators which may have the geometry to reflect.
edit on 5-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

they arent. they are just fake airplanes to keep us and our enemies guessing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join