It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ask for help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hello everyone,i am new here,i am chinese,i have been afflicted by a kind of disease for about four years,now,i realize that human'therapy can not help me completely after my treatment in lots of hospital,i can not bear the anguish any longer,i want to ask for help from alien,it seems ridiculous,but it is my last wish.
i know maybe there are some people can connect to alien by some ways,i implore anyone who have the possilily or information help me send my appeal to alien,my appeal is sincere and urgent.my email address is *SNIP*

MOD EDIT:
Removed personal information. Please do not post your email addresses here.

[edit on August 25th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by askforhelp

I see I misunderstood your post. Try a Cayce like technique. Write on a piece of paper, "Please help me alien, I need your help now". Put it in an envelope and place it under your pillow or in the pillow case.

Maybe an alien will appear in your dreams and give you some idea as how to approach your problem or perhaps some comforting reassurance. This is effortless.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by chorizo4]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

thats actually really upsetting.

Im so sorry for your affliction and I hope you get some kind of peace/cure sometime soon.
But I dont think you will find on here and please dont put to much faith in anyone who says they can contact aliens.

But all the best of luck to you dude

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
'Nee How' askforhelp,

I'd recommend going and talking to someone about your thoughts and your feelings of isolation and despair.

Whilst there are many good hearted people here who believe in something bigger and more powerful than what we have around us and do no harm no-one from their beliefs there are also those here will give you false hopes and are only wishing to extract money from your accounts.

There is nothing bigger or better than what we have around us.

It is a sad, sorry truth but it is also fact.

Perhaps seek solace with other people who either share your particular affliction or with people who are in similar situations - but please don't give out your email address and exclaim how desperate you are for a solution to your problem.

You will be taken advantage of.

Please edit your first post here and remove your email address.

I hope someone can comfort you through your problems and that you can find a way to assist you with whatever pain or problems you are having with your situation.

I wish I could do more for you - but I can only advise you to stay away from those who seek to benefit from your poor luck.

Best of luck!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your suffering. I urge you to seek counseling and solace somewhere earthbound. While it seems certain there will be aliens in the cosmos it is just as certain they are not coming here. Seeking a "miracle cure" from extraterrestrials coming to earth is just setting yourself up for more heartbreak.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am sorry for you to be going thru your pain friend and would only be able to offer a peice of advice. I am not sure what your higherpower is but either way I recommend you pray with all your heart and soul, for help with this from GOD no matter what you call him. I see you are serious and in need of some real care and I will pray for you. I dont know your name but have your connection within your words. I hope that you receive better care really soon and wish the best with your illness. Do your best aswell to maintain as positive an outlook on life. I am not saying the LORD will answer your prayer the exact way you wish it to be answered but please have faith and keep an open mindstate. GOOD LUCK.

[edit on 8/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

I see I misunderstood your post. Try a Cayce like technique. Write on a piece of paper, "Please help me alien, I need your help now". Put it in an envelope and place it under your pillow or in the pillow case.

Maybe an alien will appear in your dreams and give you some idea as how to approach your problem or perhaps some comforting reassurance. This is effortless.
I would never approve of doing this first, but since askforhelp has already been to hospitals for treatment so medicine has done what it can, it may not be such a bad idea. I've known about the placebo effect for years, but I never really heard of the nocebo effect until recently, which is sort of the opposite, where harmful physical effects can sometimes be the result of despair. So anything you can do like this, to get out of a state of despair (which may induce the nocebo effect) and into a state of hope to help induce the placebo effect, may be beneficial whether or not an alien really hears your plea for help.

For example see this article:

Subject-expectancy effect

An example of a scenario involving these various effects is as follows: A woman goes to her doctor with an issue. The doctor diagnoses with certainty, and then clearly explains the diagnosis and the expected route towards recovery. If he does this convincingly, calming her, removing fear and instilling hope, she will likely, through the positive expectancy, experience the placebo effect, aiding in her recovery. On the other hand, if her doctor had had little time for her, was uncertain about the diagnosis, and had given her a prescription, combined with a message along the lines of, "this may help sometimes," and added a message about possible horrible side effects ...then the chance of negative subject-expectancy, or nocebo, becomes quite large.

So you want to do things to move away from despair and move toward hope to get whatever additional healing assistance your body can provide.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

my father found out 3 years ago he had terminal cancer, and treatment for it was difficult for him.

the doctors gave him 6 months to a year to live. he is in remission, which means he is healthier right now than what he was when he was going through treatment.

i find it difficult to believe that reality gives us more than we can bare to deal with. There are always options we may not know exist.

Doing what you like to do, and the things that make you happy may help. Suffering from the symptoms of your illness which make you sick can be very hard for you and those who care about you.

My suggestion is to focus on what makes you happy, and the things you like.

Looking at Steven Hawking's life, I remember when he was not given long to live by doctors decades ago, and today he is thought of as one of the most intelligent men in the world. He focused his efforts on what interested him, and what made him happy. He also has a very pretty and very smart daughter and family.

Never give up on yourself, it is not productive, and giving up on yourself may only make your sickness worse than it has to be.

even the doctors can be wrong, they do not know everything.

be happy,
John Paul

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wish I could offer some positive advice but the aliens around earth are anything but positive . I do believe that somewhere out there there are beings that could and would help you however the alien presence on our planet is completely useless
Good luck to you
Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I am sorry that you are dealing with illness and emotional stress. While I believe there are no "alien" that can help you with your illness, there are a few things you can do. First, you must create a peaceful environment within your body. Try Yoga or deep relaxation techniques. Either of these will certainly help if you commit yourself. Regarding the illness, if you would like, U2U with a bit of information, i.e. your location (country), brief description of illness, etc., I may be able to provide you with some direction for treatment of your illness. It has been my personal experience that the body heals first from within our mind and soul, beginning with mental clarity and emotional/psychological peace. Strive for both of these until you can access the proper medical help you are needing. I am sorry you are dealing with so much physical and emotional turmoil. I have walked in your shoes and understand where you are coming from. Find peace within your body. DO NOT GIVE UP! I do not need or want any of your personal information, such as your name, email address, etc. For your own protection and safety, always keep your private iformation private. I look forward to hearing from you via U2U.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
first of all,thanks very much for those warmhearted people.you can not understand my feeling,it is instinctive,i have no other choice after my four years therapy.i want to know how can i exclaim my email-address or other private imformation,i think the exclaim is not harmful for me.i am a adult and am not easily to be cheated while i need any possilbe help or imformation now,so i would like to exclaim my private imformation,no matter how the result of my appeal would be ,i want to try by this gateway.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
by the way ,can i post my appeal in other forums of ats? so many more people can see my appeal if it is permitted.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

There is an internal messaging system here. You can send and recieve messages to ATS users through it. Email isn't necessary for this.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I dont think anybody on this website can provide you with any help in contacting aliens. What is your affliction, maybe if we knew, the humans here maybe able to help, I fear if you are seeking the help of aliens, you may be disapointed, good luck though

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Hi askforhelp,

I hope you are doing well right now.

I want to ask you what your illness is. Maybe we can help you better if we understand. If you don't feel comfortable telling us, I understand.

I am sorry but I don't know how to contact aliens.

I wonder if you are informed about alien disclosure and China... I think maybe meditation would be a good method for you to practice.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by askforhelp
by the way ,can i post my appeal in other forums of ats? so many more people can see my appeal if it is permitted.

No you can not. Please familiarize yourself with ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thanks for your suggestion and counsel ,forgive my persist,i am sure that my disease can not be beaten by human'therapy.i hope my appeal won't be a laughingstock here,i am sirious,my appeal is simple and instinctive ,i just need recovery from affliction.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by askforhelp
i hope my appeal won't be a laughingstock here.

no one should be laughing at you. if they are, they simply do not have enough personal experience to understand your problem, or they have more than enough in their personal lives going on and can't extend their empathy far enough to understand.

sometimes humor is just a defense mechanism.

there are many members on ATS who are open minded, just some are open minded to different things about different subjects.

we are glad you joined us and are here.

i sent you a U2U, and you can see it if you click on the U2U button that is near the top bar of this page, it should be inbetween member tools and search i think. hope this helps.

thank you for choosing to be who it is you are and doing what it is you do,
john paul

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i am still waiting ,i hope the miracle,thanks for all the u2u messages and posts provider who attempt to help me,is this some special,for example ,the Quantum Christ Consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join