It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Hoaxes Fight Back: Now in HD.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well I'm about to head to bad. Thanks for chating this is still confusing.

You have a great evening -Reb and I assure you, the reading of
that thread would keep you far from sleepy!!

Humans... we're not allowed to nuke 'em, huh?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I am a little curious and possibly you could help us...
(actually, help me!)... is the Wayne Herchel phenomena
big in the US?
I stem from Europe and I waswondering if this 'Hoax'
stuff has damaged any cred he may of had, over there.
Cheers, Reb.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
One of the parts of this thread was the wondering of how we
think of folk who come on here and proclaim things that have
no evidence to back them up, no theory-per se and demand
that nobody can put an opposing view to them.

I agree that anyone can say anthing (within decency and legal
reason) that they believe and I agree that nobody should be
hurt by opposing views.
But to use sites such as ATS as a stage to obtain financial gain,
when the subjects here are 'heart-driven' (in my view), I find
a little rude.

But how big is this scheme...? is it an actual scheme...?
These are the things I'd like to discuss.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I must admit, the 'Signal Hoax' thread had a lot of people up in arms
about some of the comments that certain posters made.
But I can only assume it's put to bed now and the hoaxers will
continue through other ways to make their gains and befuddle
the readers of these sites.

There are still some lingering questions...

Does Judy Fältskog still contact Wayne Herschel?
Does Judy visit this site under other names seeking
forgiveness for the hoax claims she/he made?
Does Judy visit this site and continue to fool some of
the 'light warriors' and others that Wayne enlisted to
report on those who oppose his views?

I wish I knew how deep the rabbit hole went...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here's Wayne Herschel's IReport and you'll see by
his writings that he looks at other ways Eygptian history
can be seen.
ireport.cnn.com...

He's moved on to water tables under and around the Sphinx,
but one of his many theories, was that a spaceship landed
on the back of the statue and this is supposedly shown a certain
papyrus.

There are some 'wilder' claims too.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I just had Deja Vu again weird. I had it two days ago as well.
Maybe they want to take Rich to court for getting the information.

hi romantic rebel, ill give you a quick rundown of my involvement, first of all i was interested in the story but like many others spotted the flaws but thought id stick with it incase there was any truth to it and gave it the benefit of the doubt just in case the flaws had just been mistakes in conveying the story, but as the days passed and more information surfaced it became more and more obvious that it was a hoax.

i still stuck with it because the characters became more interesting as the days went on and more claims were made, a lot of people spent time doing their own research and eventually a couple of people found a german website that had a thread about james van greunen and judy faltskog, and on that site was a post from Michael Hesemann, it turned out that michael had previous dealings with judy/james, so i left a message for him to contact me to which he eventually did, it is from him that i obtained the first lot of legal documents and a great deal of useful information.

then a while later, the sister of janice falcus(fugea)(ex wife of judy/james, and unfortunately now deceased r.i.p) happened to come across the thread and also managed to contact mr hesemann who then put her in contact with me, it is from her and her family that i have obtained many more legal documents and much more information about judy/james and her/his previous activities, all the documents and information received add up to total and unequivocal proof that judy faltskog was once james van greunen and is responsible for various hoaxes and scams including the lesotho and kalahari u.f.o hoaxes.

i have the full backing of the family of janice and of michael hesemann in posting their information and documents bs long as everything is discussed with them first and that i stick to certain agreements, i have had many private discussions with them via email and also have learned a great deal more that i cannot post or discuss for various reasons, both these parties have had some bad dealings with judy/james in the past and would probably be happy to see an end to her scams and hoaxes.

now as for the latest goings on, it would seem that judy/james has decided to try and put an end to the thread, probably because it is starting to do damage to her chances of pulling off any future scams and/or finishing off whatever she/he had planned for thir one, i would say that the trigger for her to decide to take action was that wayne herschel has started removing her comments from his facebook page and has finally conceded that she/he is a con artist(hes one too).

judy/james has made various threats of taking me and others to court for slander and defamation of character on wayne herschels facebook page and under various accounts on the thread, probably in the hope that the threats would scare is into leaving it alone, but in reality she cannot possibly do so and even if she tried she would lose because a lot of my evidence and documents have already been used to sue her twice and everything i have is verifiable., also i really doubt she would want all the truths to come out in court and risk even more damage to her scamming potential.

so her activities on the thread in the past few days have basically had a few motives, try and discredit me and everyone else, try and put doubt into any visiting readers minds as to the validity of the evidence., and ultimately to get the thread closed and/or deleted.

her problem is that she is a pathological liar but doesn't have the capacity to pull it off, almost every post just dug her a deeper hole and gave us more proof of what she is, if she had any sense then her best course of action would have been to delete all her websites and lie low for a time until it had been forgotten, but it seems that she ir an extremely obsessive and compulsive character and just cannot resist,

thanks

rich

PS) thanks for creating the thread and inviting me over BIAD.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Welcome RICH-ENGLAND and thank you for updating Reb.
In your view, what do think REALLY has gone on here?

I know that your disciplines in the case forbid you to throw
information about without regard and that was something I
found refreshing.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There were several posters who came on and seemed to
attempt to goad you into releasing pieces of information about
the families that you mention... Lady Sambuca, SunFlare, Big-
BlackCat and possibly others, who do you think they were?

I can vouch that I was confused several times!!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

hi BIAD, im a little unsure of your question, meaning that i dont know if you mean with the moderators?. with the latest wave of posters? or just the original claim.

could you elaborate the question please ?.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

hi BIAD, im a little unsure of your question, meaning that i dont know if you mean with the moderators?. with the latest wave of posters? or just the original claim.

could you elaborate the question please ?.

thanks

rich

Yes certainly, and more I look at your quote, the more I think that
maybe both questions should be asked.

Do you think the Moderators of ATS should have stepped sooner in IF
the posters were coming from the same IP address?
Do you think the closing of the thread indicated to these posters that
they had been succesful in stopping any anti-talk regarding Judy's
antics?

Who do you think was posting...? one or more of who?
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Also... and forgive me RICH for burdening you with more questions,
Just how much... do you think... is Wayne Herschel tied up in all this?
Was he duped like the rest of us?
Is he using the whole hoax debate as a vehicle to pervey his own
theories?
I know that certain areas of ATS have indicated that they were close
and contacted was made frequently, but how much do you think, he knew
about the Signal Hoax?

I'm just asking for your view and it's by no means, shows any hostility
to Mr. Herschel or Mr. Faltskog.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Theres' a few ATSers I'd like to invite on this thread to give us their
views on all this. Many of them went hand-to-hand with the parties
involved in ruining the
[HOAX] Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer
Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars
and I think
that they should have a soap box to stand on and have their say.

Netties Hermit, RICH-ENGLAND, dcmb1490, Marrr and butcherguy,
all stayed on through the melee and if we're really lucky, I'm gonna
ask Phage to put his views across. Not just on this particular event,
but how he sees ATS is performing as a serious discussion site.

There's lots to come after these words from our sponsors...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

hi all, apologies to all but in the interest of keeping myself out of trouble with the staff, and also in the interest of sticking to agreements i have made with them and extending the same fairness that they have afforded me i have removed this post as it contained thoughts/accusations about other posters that i cannot prove so therefore is against the rules.

hopefully everyone concerned will have already read it so will know my thoughts and stance on the posters in question.

thanks

rich

[edit on 25-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey all,

As BIAD posted already there is a concise run down of what happened (evidence wise by way of posts at least) in separate posts here.

Rich you are the third 'The Researchers' link in the index.

The story will continue to expand and we can only hope that the moderators and administrators of ATS can see the use of the hard work put in to deny the propagation of the ignorance spread by these hoaxers sooner rather than later.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
hi BIAD. i will now attempt to answer your other questions, i missed them as i was already typing out that rather long last post.

first of all its hard for the moderators to keep a watch on everything on a site this size. and an ip address check is not something thats automatic, nor is it automatic proof of something nefarious because two family members could possibly have separate accounts on the same ip address, someone has to actually do the checking once theyve been alerted to any suspicious behaviour like two new posters coming on the same day and trying to validate each others posts.

so overall i think the moderators did their job on that point.

yes i do think the posters in question think they have achieved what they set out to, and see my previous post for who i think it is and why.
but the truth is that they have achieved nothing. the thread and evidence is still there for everyone to read and we can just go and create another thread any time we like or make our own sites as dcmb1490 has so masterfully done.
so basically all judy achieved was to make everyone more determined to get the truth out there in other places and also wasted her own time and put herself in a deeper hole then she already was.

as for your questions about wayne herschel im still not certain on what his initial involvement was meaning that i dont know if he actually concocted the hoax with judy as partners in crime or if he was just a gullible blind believer that was had over, but one things for certain about him, he is far from an innocent bystander and has used this to further his own agenda even long after it was proven a hoax, its only when it started looking bad on him did he start to distance himself from it, but maybe that is just for our benefit so we will leave him alone.

whatever waynes involvement, he is certainly of a very similar character to judy in that he will go to some extreme lengths to sell his rubbish to the masses, weve seen very similar behaviour as in making stuff up to suit his cause, posting under aliases to validate his own work and even impersonating professional scholars to give credence to his work, weve also seen that he will add spin and spice to all his claims, compare completely unrelated stories to try and corroborate each other, and he censors or silences and critical posts on his facebook page and you tube vieos. and was also guilty of avoiding questions and evidence and using diversionary tactics like getting in that extremely long shower!!!.

wayne seems to have entered the stage in his quest where all he can find is evidence of proof and if it doesn't fit he will make it fit.. i personally wouJd love to find some evidence of his complicity in this hoax, and my feeling is that he and judy are either related or at least old school friends. the icing on the cake would be finding out that wayne was a sex changed sister of judy/james.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
the icing on the cake would be finding out that wayne was a sex changed sister of judy/james.

Now that would be one for the books - as in sceptical books that donate all proceeds to charity and not lie or take advantage of others to further their promotion.

So how long until we get one of em' here then do you think?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

not sure if they will to be honest, bts doesn't seem to attract much attention.

btw i did the right thing and sent the multiple account holders a u2u each with a link to dcmbs blog as a kind gesture, i didn't want them missing out on the subject they seem to have a high stakes interest in.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If only I could star you here in BTS I would!

I expect that the data is so wide spread that it has the potential to go viral.

Especially given the fact that it has so many juicy details you wouldn't even see one Sunset Beach.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello all

Thank you BIAD for the forum and the opportunity to continue this interesting hoax story.

Wayne Herschel is not popular in the USA and is a bit of an unknown. I was DC05 and Rathesun over at CNN and brought up his moat around the Sphinx claim and how limestone dissolves. That got him fired up and now he can read water tables with a cursor. My opinion of Wayne Herschel is that he plays dirty pool (from first hand knowledge) and is probably even more a scam artist (if possible) than our telescope technician.

Got banned yesterday from CNN. But I did learn that Wayne Herschel can be led.

Judy/James I believe we drove underground and into a corner. There's no mad dog snarling at your door than an ATS'er on a mission.

It also hinted at being lonely and the various names changes and continuous returns to ATS may lend credence to that theory. Not only that, the caliber of posters here range in different directions from caring to cold but all intelligent and I think she enjoyed playing chess with all of us.

I started a blog on the whole affair as some know and used the hard work of people on ATS. There is another site just started that is a parody of Wayne Herschel and used his name in the title to push it up in google search and where he could find it easily. Its still a work in progress and was just started. He so loves himself some Wayne.

Enjoy: wayneherschel.webs.com...

Still waiting on NASA FOI and fired off another e-mail to that RAO in Sweden asking for validation of Dr. Falkstogs claims of work history there.

Met some great people here and talked with them in and out of the thread in regards to exposing the hoaxers. Their relentless research, mental acuity, and push to provide truth and evidence still amazes me. There were so many more but RICH-ENGLAND, Netties-Hermit, Marrr, nenothtu, and BIAD, Butcherguy, etc. , Drew me back day after day. As of today I was going through withdrawals lol, from not being able to read and post on that thread. Thank you all, its was a pleasure to have met and worked with you.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

[edit on 25-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
hi all, the original thread is back open.

thanks

rich

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join