It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British spy' found dead in bath

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Originally posted by the_journey_in

10. MI5 try to silence story by inventing bondage gear, transvestite story and rent boy calling cards. They are also mad at C4 News, who have quietened down considerably.

If that is the case, then MI5 must be mad tonight because Channel 4 reported that the stories in some newspapers about bondage gear and Williams being gay have been denied by the police. Ouch!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Well thats blown my pet theory out of the water!

Sorry i couldnt anticipate future developments.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Britsh spy Gareth Williams is David Bollands of Global Resource Solutions a US spy contractor.

First photo from here www.grsconsultants.com...
Second photo from here www.cherryvalley-rt.net...

Project Delivery and Support Services
David Bollands – Principal Project Development Consultant
David's responsibilities include development of project delivery strategies, project management practices, project execution and management, procurement, contracting, planning/scheduling and cost engineering activities throughout the Group's projects worldwide
David has over twenty years experience in capital works project management in the oil and gas and mineral processing industries. Diversified past assignments have provided an extensive exposure to all aspects of capital works from pre feasibility to construction, commissioning and client hand over of major plants both in Australia and overseas.

So now hes tied to Australia, United States and UK? So is he the man in charge of building SIPRNET connections between countries.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wonder what his real name is.
Gareth Williams soccer star.
David Bollands hockey star.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I don't see a match here. look closely at the ears and neck.

Also, They claim that Gareth was 30 years old.
David Has 20+ years in the bizz.
Although he was a smart guy, I doubt he was a project manager at the age of 10.

Keep diggin' I like the way you are researching this!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Did weekend at Bernie's pop (movie) into anyone head when you read body found in a sports bag?
I know we shouldn't joke about a dead person but it made me think of that movie.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Now it appears the CIA are taking on the case, since he also worked at NSA HQ.

Oh what a tangled web we weave !

But i guess its interesting and am very surprised how noone has picked the amount of information that has trickled through even into the internet. Similar such limited flow of information always points to one uncommon / common joke.

No Such Agency

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational
reply to post by TrueBrit

Dismemberment notwithstanding, I continue to suspect that the body was placed in the flat. Why else waste the effort to get body into bag (which would be a rather involved and gruesome process either way) and then leave the bag?

Lets back track to some leaked info into the media.

First rule of denial is to supply information to discredit the individual. As we all know the common and such mundane but extremely effective way is to link him/her to sexual preferences. ( Check )

Second rule of denial, depending on what one wishes to keep of the radar is to supply conflicting reports as to create untrustworthy testimonials via the main stream media. ( Check )

Third rule of denial, is to deny that the individual had anything remotely to do with sensitive .vog material ( Check)

Fourth rule of denial, monitor all and any information regarding a (this) particular online thread/s ( Check )

Off course there are many more rules, which i assume will be applied to this story but since IT will be over shadowed thus making those who choose to follow up and join the dots an extremely daunting task.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.cherryvalley-rt.net...

The usual suspects was sent to us someone who has too much time on his hands - can you spot the alleged Criminal

So whats up with this web page. Go half way down and look at the group picture with Gareth Williams in it. Why the mask on Ian Dalton? Usual suspects?

What I will say is that the website name itself is quite interesting, as MI6 are said to have a numbers station broadcasting on short wave radio which has the nickname given to it by short wave enthusiasts of 'Cherry Ripe'.

7. Police say body is two weeks old. His sister Ceri reportedly said she spoke to gareth 3 days before they found the body. The family is reportedly confused.

= Murder is more recent than we are led to believe. Why add that facet to the story? To throw us - or the uniformed police - off the scent.

A body can be made to decompose faster and play havoc with guessing a time of death by having the heating turned up to full blast, and being placed near a heat source. It can also destroy evidence, such as cause of death.

If the body had been in the building for over a week to 2 weeks or more, I imagine the smell would soon be noticed and his body discovered. I would say that his sister stating she spoke to him three days before his body was found would suggest either she spoke to an imposter and her brother had been dead for a while or the more likely case if we consider the state of the body's decomposition as suggesting the body had there for a while, that the heating had been turned up full blast.

8. What happened in 3 days immediately prior to discovery of the body in that street? Was Gareth sighted anywhere in last 2 weeks? Is this the reason why the killer left the SIMS and phones out? To taunt the British secret service that their efforts to cover up will be in vain?

The laying out of the SIMS and phones to me sends out a message that the killer wants it to be known that Gareth was murdered because of his multiple identities, ie because he was a Spy/Agent.

It seems to be a message, stating "We killed him for what he was." from one agency to the other (MI6-GCHQ), a calling card.

Perhaps it's spycraft tradition that when an agent is killed by an rival agent, all the effects indentifying the killed agent as an agent are placed out neatly to state it was a rival agency, perhaps as a old practise in espionage, so the Agency whose agent has been killed can begin the hunt for the killer in the espionage world and not spend time looking at his personal life and who may have had a grudge and not 'take away' the rival agency's succesful hit by not being aware of it.

So yes, it seems to be a taunt as you say, from an ego of an Agency or Agent, the killer anyway, who wishes to portray how clever he/she/it was in killing an rival agent, displaying the multiple identities for all to see, to state "I killed an agent, I know I killed an agent, and here's the proof I knew I killed an agent."

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by tristar

One question about this if you all don't mind but its bugging me,
The photos? What's wrong with them?
Odd.

where are the photos i cant seem to find them...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Case gets stranger.

Anonymous poster on Slovenian website Polonika writes that Williams taken out as revenge attack by Slovenians working for Russians.

You can Google that post, but all references have now been taken down.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Channel 4 reported tonight that police sources told them that the body was dismembered and that there was NO smell associated with decomposition, indicating that the body had NOT been lying in the flat for two weeks, as initially reported. Channel 4 also said (and well done, Channel 4 for coming out on this in support of his relatives) that MI6 was spreading disinformation about Mr Williams, perhaps in a clumsy attempt to make people think he had been killed in a frenzy by either a serial killer or a jealous, gay lover, whereas Channel 4 has been told by a police source that there was NO forensic signs that he had struggled or had been stabbed and that the killing looked like it had been carried out by a professional hit man. The neat arrangement of SIM cards had no ritualistic significance, Channel 4 said. In other words, Channel 4 insinuated that MI6 was lying about the case in order to hide the fact that the killing was by a spy agency and had nothing to do with Williams' private life.

The fact that MI6 has been lying, according to the unofficial briefing by the police source, may indicate that MI6 suspects (or even knows) who did it but does not want the world to discover his identity........

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.justgiving.com...

You are an amazing group of guys and I am very proud of you all, especially my lovely boyfriend Gareth after seeing all the hard work that has been put into this
) xxxx
Donation by Claire Dennis on 23/04/10

So we now have a girl friend? Claire Dennis

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

www.justgiving.com...

You are an amazing group of guys and I am very proud of you all, especially my lovely boyfriend Gareth after seeing all the hard work that has been put into this
) xxxx
Donation by Claire Dennis on 23/04/10

So we now have a girl friend? Claire Dennis

Convenient to say the lest.....no ?

Given what has been achieved over several decades are you okay with what is available. ?

[edit on 28-8-2010 by tristar]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I would say this murder had to do with his work and not his private life. The UK is now deleting profiles from uk.linkedin.com. But Google images still shows the persons picture and there name even if you can't go to the web page.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hey. Great line of investigation but I think you might have the wrong gareth Williams

blog.anglianhome.co.uk...

Good try and great intuitive work. I researched more of the comments to find a different man.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I would say this murder had to do with his work and not his private life. The UK is now deleting profiles from uk.linkedin.com. But Google images still shows the persons picture and there name even if you can't go to the web page.

Hey what do you mean by the uk deleting profiles from linkedin?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by george_gaz]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Update:

Police officials say reports that dead MI6 official was secretly gay appear to be wrong, possible professional hit,

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And the intrigue builds:

Scotland Yard yesterday played down reports that thousands of pounds had passed through his bank account shortly before his death as “pure speculation”.

S ource

And he only made 40,000lbs (sorry don't know to type the Brit currency symbol). Yet was still able to afford rent in a residence valued at 400,000lbs:

No one can be certain why he signed up. It wasn’t the salary. His £40,000 a year was far less than he could have earned in industry. But it is very likely that, like so many of his young colleagues at GCHQ, he was attracted by the challenges, the excitement of working at the centre of events that he would often know about before even the Prime Minister.

And this:

An intelligence officer close to the investigation confirmed: “He was not just a cog in the wheel. He had an important part in making the wheel go round.”

Source

The source above also confirms that he worked not only with MI6 and the CIA, but also the NSA. Further he also worked with Britain's version of Echelon.

[edit to add quotes]

[edit on 29-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

your theory is pretty good...lets just hope that we dont find the news as ATS member "Zeptepi found dead in bath with laptop"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join