It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some People Dont Move While Others Pass in Hallways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When people do this at the mall/school or wherever I never move out the way and let them walk right into me. Rarely they never walk into me but always move out the way once I see I'm not going to budge. Do this, its just like playing chicken of the mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People do this all the time in my office building. It's disheartening to see primped up 30-60 year olds playing this silly game. I usually move out of the way because I can't stand to be close to them, but after reading all these posts I'm inspired: I'm going to start either just standing still, walking on my path and not moving for them, or calling them out on taking up all the space. I agree that it's a total lack of respect for other people. Granted, I didn't learn respect from my parents, but I DID learn it from all my years working retail, as in, I'd like to get some respect so I'm going to show some and treat people how I would like to be treated. Of course, in the jobs I know they have, having respect for other humans is a liability to their income, so what do I really expect?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've lived in Ann Arbor (a college town) for 20 years. I see this every day. I've never really been able to figure it out. Sidewalk and hallway hogs. Makes me want to do some yelling from time to time as well.

Here, try this:

Narcissistic personality disorder
www.mayoclinic.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
they are being trained by music videos for future careers as LEOs. (Law Enforcement Officers)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey, you could easily weird people out for fun....ride elevators facing the back wall or escalators "backwards".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join