It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO, West Yorkshire UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

There is no "classic triangle" there.

It is chinese lanterns.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Classic Youtube...YES

Classic Triangle...NO

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I live in leeds, work near BINGLEY. It's a shame the person who put the titles on the vid couldn't spell the place name correctly!...

but.. this UFO has a lot of local coverage, it was in local papers and on a few UFO sites. There are multiple witnesses... The date of the report appears to correlate with other sightings in the general area (yorkshire/sheffield/halifax) at the same time.

Unfortunately though this is the best footage i've seen so far and as usual it's just 3 lights against a black background. I've been flashing a torch into the sky to try and have them land in the field behind my house. No luck as yet

Looks like something did happen in bingley. Not sure what it was yet though. The area is surrounded by a lot of moors/countryside. After reading all the reports, it appears this doesn't match the default "lanterns" cop-out excuse.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ceetee]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
With regards to the theory that these black triangles are 'ours', I remember once reading somewhere that the stealth bomber that made it's debut in the first Gulf war was in development for around 30 years or so. Surely it must have been seen in test flight and reported as a UFO at some point ? Leading me to personally believe the triangles are just the next-gen military hardware in test mode. One day we may get the answer for sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is exactly what I captured on film.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Black Triangles are not extraterrestrial.

Oh, really? Where exactly are they from, and how do you know this? Maybe you should bring this knowledge to the attention of the media.

Thanks!

<< 1   >>

join