It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's new HOLY war begins in NYC..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just from breifly watching the news on saturday it does not take a genious to see that the USA may be faced with not only a political economic nightmare but may soon find its self like afaganistan and iraq consumed by holy wars and different secs fighting in the streets.

not to mention iran and israel are about to light things up wich can only have fallout on america's position in the world.

seems we should expect this to turn into some real ugly fighting and hopefully not a nuclear bomb bein dropped on iran's new "power plant"
mn were we ignorant for letting that one slip through the cracks.

Be Well

triple

[edit on 23-8-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If you did any research you would know that Iran's Nuclear "power plant" is just that. A power plant. The uranium in it is no where near the level that weapons research would require and has not been produced in nearly enough quantities required to generate a bomb. Please stop listening to idiots who are attempting to control your opinions. Go out and find out for yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Quote:
mn were we ignorant for letting that one slip through the cracks.
Unquote.

...because 'we' have the right to tell the rest of the world what do?????

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The empire started a war to consolidate and expand their power. Religion was and is the tool to heat up and keep it hot.

Your Holy war is already happening and I'm pretty sure that the Emperor caused and started it by themselves.

I'm not accusing the US alone as I'm also living in this empire. Hell there is reason for me to believe my nations founders were deeply involved with the rise of the empire.

To bad nobody seems to realize we do not live in the past , but we live in the present.
The future is ours for the taking, but we let our past live our lives in the present setting the stage for the future. A future that might be a disappointment for a lot of us.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

how long to the uranium is weapons grade? and how long until a suffecent quanity is reached?

I admit I havent done the research.

but you have, so please clue me in, I dont want to be influenced by the MSM.

or allow us to be brought into an unjust conflict ...again?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

have you seen their new toy "the ambassador of death" but go on your sure to convince yourself everything is just fine and iran couldnt possibly be up to no good they are quit the humanitarians

their president is just like your avatar you of all should understand the hidden agendas of a mad man

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

my freind i only wish we stopped more people like the president of iran my children deserve a safe world where madmen dont have weapons that can end it for everyone if they choose and no america isnt like iran so dont even bother with that BS we dont beat our women hide there liberties stone people to death ahh..

why would you defend these idiots but hey its your opinion

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

somteimes its best to tell the child fire is hot ..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
If you did any research you would know that Iran's Nuclear "power plant" is just that. A power plant. The uranium in it is no where near the level that weapons research would require and has not been produced in nearly enough quantities required to generate a bomb. Please stop listening to idiots who are attempting to control your opinions. Go out and find out for yourself.

If you did any researh yourself the information you obtained about Irans nuclear capabilities would be third hand no matter what.

So what third party source did you get your information from and what other third party source did you compare your information to?

I am eagerly awaiting your response.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
today i saw a small amount of very bad stuff was found in maldova ?

wonder how long it will take iran to start selling its bad "Stuff".

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Please. The US is the mad man.

We actually used our weapons and we killed thousands of civilians with them.

Who else can say that?

No one can.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
WAR..Hurggh
(good god)
What is is it good for ?
Absolutely ...PROFIT !

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
triplescorpio, how many illegal wars of aggression is Iran in, right now?

America good. Iran bad. You keep telling yourself that.. maybe after you recite it enough times, it'll come true, and our next illegal war of aggression will go much better than Iraq/Afghanistan is going.

Oh, and I'm sure the rest of the world will react positively.. they wont build weapons of their own to defend against our sociopathic empire -- only a fool brings a gun to a gun fight. They'll probably disarm and just assume that America would never break international laws or attack a country that never did anything to them.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

HOPE YOUR NOT A WOMAN !

in iran you are property but well thats just one fact and its a big one but hey that dang america always helpin out and getin the sh t end of the stick..

i DUNNO who could defend iran maybe theyll light off a bomb and settle it for you who they really are!

top topics

join