It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is who some in the Tea Party support for 2012!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
David Duke has Tea Party support for President in 2012

David Duke is launching a Duke for President exploratory committee, and will soon start a year long tour across America from his home base in Mandeville, LA. He plans to speak in every state and gauge the political response to his possible entry into the race for the Republican nomination.

Thousands of Tea Party Activists and many others have urged him to run for President!

He believes that he has the support of the rank and file Tea Party Movement just as he had support of both the Republican conservative vote and Democratic hard hat vote in Louisiana. Over the past few weeks since the release of his, "David Duke Speaks to the Tea Party" video, thousands of Tea Party activists have urged him to run for President."

So..... Is this what has happened to Ron Paul's movement? It has turned into a white-nationalist organization? How sickening!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is this the same David Duke that was a leader in the Ku Klux Klan?

Maybe you and I know of a different David Duke. I met this one several years ago.

Wow, you just never know what to expect when it comes to politics.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Is this the same David Duke that was a leader in the Ku Klux Klan?

Maybe you and I know of a different David Duke. I met this one several years ago.

Wow, you just never know what to expect when it comes to politics.

Peace

If you visited the link provided you would know it was the same KKK David Duke.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is there a possibility you might have an actual Tea Party support site backing this article from Anonymous? Not that I'm doubting you or anything. It makes sense seeing as the members of the Democratic Party, including the Obama administration and the U.S. Justice Department, sees no problem with the racist Black Panthers backing their agenda.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Highlight the part where it says "thousands of Tea Party activists".
Ron Paul has hundreds of thousands of supporters.

Also highlight the part where it says "He believes that he has the support of the rank and file Tea Party Movement".
That's just a delusion of grandeur. Many would-be 2012 non-democrat presidential candidates would say the same thing.

Tea Party is not an offical all-inclusive group of people.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here's a link that shows visitor traffic to Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty website from May 5, 2010 to August 18, 2010. Lot's of interest from all over the country and spread across every continent of the world.
He's still going to be the people's choice in 2012. Or if he should decide not to run, his endorsement of an alternative will be someone way far removed from the ilk of D.Duke.

ClustrMaps - map of visitors to www.campaignforliberty.com

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

If the Tea Party wanted to be very productive they would ditch morons like Palin and draft conservative Pat Buchanan or libertarian Ron Paul.

I would break from my Left-wing position to cast my vote for either of these men, they are both honest and principled. I support Ron Paul on Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties and I support Pat Buchanan on Protectionism.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is probably just some propaganda from the "professional liberal left".

Remember the propaganda last POTUS election cycle where Ron Paul was labeled a racist? The proof? A copy of a letter hating on black people that was supposedly sent to Ron Paul. Maybe it was sent to him. I'd consider, too, that it was promptly tossed into the trash.

Edited to add: "It could also probably be just some propaganda from the "professional neocon right".

Who would suffer the most if an actual Tea Party was created and had their own candidate? I'm going to make a WAG that it would be the Republican Party, ala Ross Perot in 1992.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by kyred]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by primus2012

If the Tea Party wanted to be very productive they would ditch morons like Palin and draft conservative Pat Buchanan or libertarian Ron Paul.

I would break from my Left-wing position to cast my vote for either of these men, they are both honest and principled. I support Ron Paul on Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties and I support Pat Buchanan on Protectionism.

So the Black Panthers supporting the same political position as yourself hasn't swayed you?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I saw a commercial for I can't remember who but he is running agains Lisa Murkowski. Well in the commercial it says all what she's for and the last thing it said was she also voted agains the Obama Health Care Bill. And I said to myself isn't that a good thing? so something is definately wrong somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I am not an Obama supporter if that is what you are hinting at.

Besides, I personally don't care what the BPP says, supports or opposes. I have my own beliefs, they are a racist organization and deserve nothing more than to be closed down and chased out.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If this is true, I cannot help but believe the tea party movement has been infiltrated by a group of people who are looking to sabotage it. There can, for me, be no other explanation. How sad.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I am not an Obama supporter if that is what you are hinting at.

Besides, I personally don't care what the BPP says, supports or opposes. I have my own beliefs, they are a racist organization and deserve nothing more than to be closed down and chased out.

Do you see a difference for conservative-leaning Tea Party members?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
no retard.

David Duke is another hal turner.

Drop a turd in the punch bowl and no one will drink the punch.

Hal turner worked for the feds to talk about white supremacists and weird topics and mixed in real topics.

So people would discredit everything he talked about.

Its similar in politics. Pose as a tea partier talk about strange policies and racisim and throw a turd in the punch bowl.

Vote Ron Paul. ttyl

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I never said the whole Tea Party Movement was alike. If I could find a poll, I bet it would be divided three ways; Conservative, Moderate and Libertarian. IMO the TPM should try and emulate the 'Old Right' before the Christian Fundamentalists and Neoconservatives in the words of Pat Buchanan: "compares "Neocons" to squatters who take over a once-beloved home (the Republican Party) and convert it into a crack house."

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
B.S.

An article from May, posted by anonymous.

Contributed by Anonymous
Sunday, May 09, 2010 9:15

Lovely little hit piece.

Weak

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
David Duke is no longer affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan. I interviewed Tom Metzger (founder of the White Aryan Resistance and former Grand Dragon of CA), and a few other big enchiladas in the Neo-Nazi, KKK, and Aryan movements, and they all hate him and consider him a traitor for renouncing his racist ways. They consider race traitors worse than the minorities themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ever since the TP accepted Paling as their spokesperson, they went downhill...fast...

Sad really, the 2-party system in the US sucks, and at least 1 more party would have rocked...but not if that "party" consists of a large majority of retarded people. And don't give me this "the TP people are from all political corners and races" bull#!! As a whole, they rally behind Palin&Co, and no intelligent being with an IQ of more than 5 would ever align himself/herself with anything related to that dumb dumb dumb dumb woman.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It is only people that do not attend Tea Parties that like to say what they are all about.Each sections is diffrent and if that peticular sect wants to support David Duke that is there American right.Atleast they are trying to shake up the system instead of following the sheep.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
It is only people that do not attend Tea Parties that like to say what they are all about.Each sections is diffrent and if that peticular sect wants to support David Duke that is there American right.Atleast they are trying to shake up the system instead of following the sheep.

"Shaking up the system" isn't automatically good just for the sake of it. If you support an idiot, it's stupid, no matter if you're "shaking up the system" or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join