It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baha'i fulfills prophecy of the return of christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry, I"m just not seeing it. And considering that many years have passed since you came
to this conclusion and Christ hasn't revealed Himself, I'd say that the premise is wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

colloredbrothers
Since I was 15 years old I have been looking intensly for the truth in all sorts of ways and places. I became an atheist, a christian a vedantist a buddhist etc etc..., never was I completely satisfied by a phylosophy or religion. But of all the research I have been doing and all the reading only now did I come in contact with something new and so revolutionary that I have no idea how it could go under my radar without noticing.

This topic will try to tell you what iv found and what hopefully more people will find. I havn't seen any comprehensive topic on it, atleast not very recent.

When ever my faith in god or in a loving spiritual being faded by the reality of life I always came back to near-death-experiences to strengthen my belief. It is the only thing that I can listen to and believe in without being afraid of it not being true. So one day I was watching one of these testemonials when on the site I saw a link to the Baha'i faith. I was kind of wary and thought it was some kind of cult. But the lady talking about her experience eminated something beautifull and her words filled my heart with joy, she was a Baha'i and so I put my brain aside and delved in.

I discovered that the baha'i faith believes in the..

"elimination of all forms of prejudice and uphold equal dignity and respect for all peoples, regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious or national background. Equality of men and women, the elimination of extremes of poverty and wealth and economic justice for all peoples, universal education, and the dignity of the individual are central Bahá'í principles."

source

This does not outline all of its thinking but this is the basic principle from which it stems, I do not wish to go further in Baha'is teachings for this is not the reason I made the topic, if you are interested though you will always find enough material to go about on the internet.

The teachings are not the only amazing this about baha'i btw, they are very active in the local community and bring people together for all sorts of activity's, the energy that comes forth from such a gathering is amazing and inspiring.

Back to the topic though.

I was researching it and came across information which suggests that the baha'i prophets (Bahá'u'lláh, the Bab) have fulfilled the prophecy of the second comming, the next spiritual leaders for our era that have been talked about in virtually all relgions.

In 1820 Joseph Smith claimed to have experienced heavenly visions, in these visions he was informed that all existing religions were an error, that the true gospel has been lost and that he has been given the task of preparing people to recognize te return of the son of man.

He foretold the comming of the baha'i prophets in many ways which you can read here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I will not copy the information here as it is already nicely put on this website.

watch this also

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I completely disagree.

Gandhāran Buddhist texts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandh%C4%81ran_Buddhist_texts
en.wikipedia.org...

Think of all the Blue or green skinned Gods, or Stories of Serpents...

The Silk Roads brought a Marriage of Ideas and trade between Europe, Mid-East and East Asia...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join