It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baha'i fulfills prophecy of the return of christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Since I was 15 years old I have been looking intensly for the truth in all sorts of ways and places. I became an atheist, a christian a vedantist a buddhist etc etc..., never was I completely satisfied by a phylosophy or religion. But of all the research I have been doing and all the reading only now did I come in contact with something new and so revolutionary that I have no idea how it could go under my radar without noticing.

This topic will try to tell you what iv found and what hopefully more people will find. I havn't seen any comprehensive topic on it, atleast not very recent.

When ever my faith in god or in a loving spiritual being faded by the reality of life I always came back to near-death-experiences to strengthen my belief. It is the only thing that I can listen to and believe in without being afraid of it not being true. So one day I was watching one of these testemonials when on the site I saw a link to the Baha'i faith. I was kind of wary and thought it was some kind of cult. But the lady talking about her experience eminated something beautifull and her words filled my heart with joy, she was a Baha'i and so I put my brain aside and delved in.

I discovered that the baha'i faith believes in the..

"elimination of all forms of prejudice and uphold equal dignity and respect for all peoples, regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious or national background. Equality of men and women, the elimination of extremes of poverty and wealth and economic justice for all peoples, universal education, and the dignity of the individual are central Bahá'í principles."

source

This does not outline all of its thinking but this is the basic principle from which it stems, I do not wish to go further in Baha'is teachings for this is not the reason I made the topic, if you are interested though you will always find enough material to go about on the internet.

The teachings are not the only amazing this about baha'i btw, they are very active in the local community and bring people together for all sorts of activity's, the energy that comes forth from such a gathering is amazing and inspiring.

Back to the topic though.

I was researching it and came across information which suggests that the baha'i prophets (Bahá'u'lláh, the Bab) have fulfilled the prophecy of the second comming, the next spiritual leaders for our era that have been talked about in virtually all relgions.

In 1820 Joseph Smith claimed to have experienced heavenly visions, in these visions he was informed that all existing religions were an error, that the true gospel has been lost and that he has been given the task of preparing people to recognize te return of the son of man.

He foretold the comming of the baha'i prophets in many ways which you can read here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I will not copy the information here as it is already nicely put on this website.

watch this also

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
clearly thats an invitation to become a follower of the antichrist. Abrahamic religions can never mix with Indian religions... not because they dont like each other, but because they have different gods, and in some cases they have more than one god. surely the antichrist will be able to bring the ignorant from each religion together...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Natives believe in god, they might sometimes refer to him diffrently as mother nature or what ever, the basic concept is the same.

The way Baha'i brings all religions to getter is by saying that all religions trhough out the world are a gradual proces of the unfoldment of truth, the reason why every religion is slightly diffrent is because the truth is always filtered by the current time and culture, yet the basic message is in all religions is the same and all religions praise the same god.

How can a message of peace and unity of all people in the world be interpreted as bad?

Even if the anti-christ should infiltrate the movement eh wouldn't be able to do anything because their is no clergy in the Baha'i and the 9 representatives of the baha'i justice center are democraticly elected by every member of the Baha'i community. The elections happen on persoanlity basis, a person which is elected has to have a basic set of chracteristics in his personality. And they all have to be good.

A person drenched in hate will never be elected.

And even if he somehow does get elected he has no power over anybody. If anybody should be called the anti-christ its Bush or Obama not a group of people searching for peace with no individual on the forefront of the organization btw.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
clearly thats an invitation to become a follower of the antichrist. Abrahamic religions can never mix with Indian religions... not because they dont like each other, but because they have different gods, and in some cases they have more than one god. surely the antichrist will be able to bring the ignorant from each religion together...

Normally I do not discuss religion as a rule... but this has to be the exception.

Abrahamic religions. Just a few thoughts.

A vengful, lustful, decietful, spiteful being that causes infants to be slaughtered because they are not his 'chosen' ones. Right.. allows the leader of 'his people' to wander the desert for 40 years, and on seeing the promised land says 'sorry mate, good job but f#ck off now as you're not invited in... nice being. Not.

A being that does not allow any one to see his face nor make any likenesses of 'it'... could it be that its bug ugly and not a 'god' but a being from off planet and a manipulative bastard that fears a future of skulking when man comes of age and finds this race in the cosmos and the penny drops?

A being that fears man so much he takes our ability to communicate away so we cannot challenge 'his' place..

Yeah. Not too sure what to say but if you follow the Abrihamic faiths take a good long hard look at the polar differences between your 'God' and whats actually thought of as decent behaviour here on earth.

The two do not match at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

And here might I throw a sentence into the round: "See the prophet, take what's good, say thanks and leave the rest."

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've spent some time looking into religion, more or less from the perspective of the elite. Many have come to believe that religion is rather convenient for those in power. Some even go so far as to say that (most) religions were created by TPTB.

For the average person, this may sound a bit absurd, especially when speaking of rather "ancient" religions. But there are different ways of looking at it. Even if perhaps Christianity (for example) began largely as is accepted, and was not "concocted" by a ruling elite, many people believe that it was certainly subverted. In fact, this became a centerpiece within Reformation theory (that Mormons and others accept as well by the way). These reformed "christians" decided that Rome had seeped into, and corrupted the Church.

So, what of Baha'i? I think when one looks into the matter, we find that there is indeed important "connections" you might say, as improbable as they may seem, between Baha'i, and Mormonism. BUT, it may not be due to any "divine" action...

One thing students of Mormonism notice is the prevalence of Masonic symbolism, and ideas too, within Mormonism. Not hard to believe, since most agree Joseph Smith was a Mason, and was murdered literally as he was making a "final" Masonic appeal to the lynch mob.

Obviously, these ideas can be controversial amongst believers of these religions, but both Mormonism, and Baha'i, are quite likely about the best examples of religions literally manufactured by the elite, to serve the purpose of one day taming mankind under one banner.

Why is the United Nations so interested in Baha'i? Why is Baha'i supposed to appeal to literally ALL the major "faiths"? Because it was made that way.

I have blogged about it, but what I came to understand about Baha'i is that it appears to be what I have called the coming "Slave Religion".

Our masters long ago decided that they wanted what we might call "Utopia". A paradise on Earth. BUT, with one ugly twist. It would be a paradise of their making, for their children. Not for ours. In order for them to enjoy their paradise, we would have to either die (get out of the way), or submit to slavery. Nice choice.

We are now hundreds of years down the road as this plan is unfolding. I have said it before, and I will say it again, but I think that Baha'i has the potential to be a "one world" religion, and it will be pushed more and more by our masters, as they use their unwitting pawns. I have even sounded the "alarm" so-to-speak by saying things like "our grandchildren" will all be Baha'i...

Please don't imagine I have some petty religious axe to grind by saying things that may sound perhaps "inflammatory" I'm not a religionist at all, but I do see the danger is a one world religion, just as I do with a one-world government. Sadly, Baha'i is just not on the average person's radar. It's going to sneak up on them.

I'm glad this was posted, it might be nice if others were warned about this syncretistic menace. While it may be a religion just "perfect" for slaves, it should never be considered by anyone who loves freedom.

The proper response is to call a spade, a spade here. Sorry OP, but even pushing the coming NWO religion in innocence should be combated, IMO.

JR

PS: For you doubters about the serious potential that Baha'i may have, just wait until Obama officially "converts"...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have researched the Baha'i religion as well and what I found I overall liked. The only thing is that I don't believe in anything Dogmatic or in a Supernatural Figurehead.

I have recently begun working on what I would like to call a masterpiece, it is the combination of all religions, all principles and all beliefs into one. Where it extends beyond just believing in a strict form of god but beyond that. Without any true dogmatic approach, but where it would be open enough yet faithful enough to invite the moderates of all religions in.

I don't ever expect it to go anywhere other than me and what I might post online. But you have to praise Baha’u’llah for his hard work and attempt to unite the world in peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Rainne Wilson, Dwight from The Office, is a follower of the Baha'i faith. For some reason, that right there is enough to make me question this religion.
Still, if they are peaceful and since no follower of this faith has ever bothered me I say more power to 'em

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is a problem. People that convert from one religion to another have a tendency to start deciding for others with their view of there former religion that it is a bad thing.These people get so passionate about their new found faith they become radical in spreading their message.

We will always be the problem. What makes us human, our emotions open up good and bad things. Unless we get rid of our emotions, we will never live in a perfect world. IMO...

I sure hope we can change but not anytime soon... I think...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Alot of people especialy on this forum don't like the idea of a world united, but if you think about it without the NWO bias you come to the conclusion that in the end humans will have to come together in one world. As long as we are seperated there will be war, its that simple, and Baha'i is starting to unify the world more and more. It aboslutly reflects my belief and my moral ground.

Thats the thing. It is impossible to unite the world without compromising all religious beliefs. How do you do that? Well either through lies, a world event that will unite all (use your imagination), or mind control.

Mind you this only works if a religion can be altered/changed. Can you guess which ones won't budge?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
[quote: by colloredbrothers
"elimination of all forms of prejudice and uphold equal dignity and respect for all peoples, regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious or national background. Equality of men and women, the elimination of extremes of poverty and wealth and economic justice for all peoples, universal education, and the dignity of the individual are central Bahá'í principles."]

This will never work as the reason communism never works.
it will never be fair to not work and receive what a person who does work their butt off receives and vice versa.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Baha'i that I have known were the most moral and sincere individuals. As a philosophy it offers a great deal for the One World Government crowd in need of a One World Religion. As a religious community they have suffered numerous martyrdoms, and their people continue to be tortured and slaughtered in Islamic Iran and in the Arabic Muslim Middle East. I visited their holy site in Tiberias, Israel and barely escaped being blown up by a Hizbollah bomb -- that is what we were told at the time.

As an old friend of mine once told me, one is drawn to the Baha'i by the noble things about them, their high moral lives, there welcome for all, and the desire to save the world from sectarian religious battles. But she reminded me that as one is welcomed deeper into the religion there are some odd if not really peculiar beliefs.

One belief that is unusual (but very mild in comparison) is that the Baha'i encourage their people to engage in interracial marriages as the norm for the Baha'i so as to break down the divisions of the races and to move toward the creating of one race of this One World .... end there we get back to one of the points with which I disagree. Interracial marriage happens, but to seek to eliminate the wondrous variety among us is like trying to replace all the flowers with a grey flower. How very boring that would be.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know a LOT on the Baha'i faith. My father is an active Baha'i.

Two things I disagree with on their philosophy.

#1: They will martyr themselves and will give no fight for their beliefs.
I personally feel that anything worth believing in is worth fighting for....

#2: The creation of 1 people under 1 rule.
Sorry but I'm too much of a individual to easily accept communism.

However, they are completely harmless and basically good people.
I would MUCH rather live next to a Baha'i temple than a Christrian Church or a Muslim Mosque.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by bismarcksea]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Bahai certainly does fulfill prophesy but not in the way you believe.

It is the final beast world state and the next bab will likely be the mouth speaking for it, the beast out of the earth.

the bahai fills all the description of the antichrist

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

baha'i calendar

Daniel 8:25
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand

How can a message of peace and unity of all people in the world be interpreted as bad?

1 Timothy 4:3
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth

the bahai is a vegetarian religion and like someone mentioned, has some stranger beliefs on marriage

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

perdition means hell and i wouldn't know if the bab really went to hell but it is obvious that the bahais went to hell on earth in the form of wars and persecutions.

Revelation 9: 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

5 months = 150 years

150 years

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

edited to post this link, it is an application form to become a bahai in Canada. very strange and sounds very enslaving.

form

[edit on 20-8-2010 by iamnot]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Agreed, and there is also a name in Christian prophecy for non-Christians who try to fill Christs shoes,.... an anti-christ.

Although I applaud your philosophy it feeds right into the desires of the NWO. A one world ruler and government without Christ as the head is doomed to failure.

Just my two cents, best regards.

iamnot just beat me to it!

[edit on 20-8-2010 by slane69]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The moment you mentioned Joseph Smith and the Mormons, you turned me off to Baha'i. If P. T. Barnum had ever met Smith, they would have gotten along famously as they both knew that a sucker is born every minute. This connection between Baha'i and Smith, as well as Smith and the Masons, sounds interesting though and merits more research on my part. I thank you for that much at least.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
One belief that is unusual (but very mild in comparison) is that the Baha'i encourage their people to engage in interracial marriages as the norm for the Baha'i so as to break down the divisions of the races and to move toward the creating of one race of this One World .... end there we get back to one of the points with which I disagree. Interracial marriage happens, but to seek to eliminate the wondrous variety among us is like trying to replace all the flowers with a grey flower. How very boring that would be.

Well said, and this alone should be enough for a right-thinking person to reject Baha'i. "Social Engineering", on a potentially vast scale, if they succeed in converting enough people...I would hope no one would want this.

Yes, there is tremendous variety in this creation, and to think that "god" might prefer to erase it all, in favor of something so "boring" (as you put it), simply makes such a "god" look foolish.

Another way to put it is that Baha'i's believe that "race" is a "bad" thing. Imagine. Well, whether it's good, or bad, it is the way it is. And I think it takes a whole lot of chutzpah for some religious cult to come along and show so little regard for Nature, thinking that they can improve on it, by promoting something with a conscious aim to "eliminate" ALL races! Sheesh. Almost sounds like something they would lay at Hitler's feet...

JR

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
The moment you mentioned Joseph Smith and the Mormons, you turned me off to Baha'i. If P. T. Barnum had ever met Smith, they would have gotten along famously as they both knew that a sucker is born every minute. This connection between Baha'i and Smith, as well as Smith and the Masons, sounds interesting though and merits more research on my part. I thank you for that much at least.

I hope others will follow your lead, and also research this important issue.

Baha'i might be a bigger "threat" than they appear to be, just as Mormons were once ignored as being "too small" to make a difference, they are finally getting some attention in the last few decades, as Mormons have expanded their aggressive missionary activities.

As you point out, Smith had great skills as a promoter, unfortunately, he didn't just run a circus act. I believe he was "chosen" by the elite, via his association with Freemasonry, to accomplish a mission, which was to create a prototype "world" religion, right in the midst of the Great Masonic Experiment (the USA), allowing it to grow, with an eye to a future amalgamation with another elite creation, coming out of Persia.

It sounds rather incredible, that a sophisticated and highly coordinated plan like this could ever be pulled off, but we're still watching it unfold.

The basics go something like this...Our masters long ago came to realize that "Islam" was a rather good people-control religion, but still with some rough edges. The fact that so many in the world already embraced that faith, as well as it's massive projected growth, due to birth-rates, made Islam "perfect" as a foundation for a future one-world religion, what I like to call the coming "Slave Religion".

Interestingly, Mormonism was called "American Mohamedism", and other variations of, because of their peculiar revival of plural marriage, within a European / "christian" context. Another way to put it was that Mormonism served the purpose of bringing East, to West, and early enough to perhaps build a foundation for later.

Some Mormons might object, pointing out that plural marriage was abandoned, etc. Not to worry! Both LDS, and Baha'i are elaborate elite creations that dove-tail quite nicely, with coordinated "prophesies", all designed to keep their respective members well-prepared for an eventual day of merger.

THIS is what we need to perhaps "worry" about. With the LDS church now reporting close to 14 million members worldwide (and they are deployed in every nation), you add the 6 million Baha'i, and you could have a bigger problem than anyone can guess at.

Now, to this "merged" group, add the full weight of "official" promotion via the United Nations, which already heavily supports Baha'i.

On top of this, we should notice the "cultural drift" that the media is working on the West, as we get further away from our roots. Just take a look at some of the ATS threads out there, with the majority it seems promoting the same things, that will plug so easily into a coming NWO.

And we could even add another "dimension" as well. Some have talked about Project Blue Beam, which is basically about a technology grand enough to fool the majority of people, into thinking "god", or "aliens", etc., is doing / telling us something.

"What if" some beings came down in full view of the world, broadcast widely by the all-powerful media, and these beings announced various things, including whatever it took to move millions one way or the other?

No, probably not everyone would be deceived, but it would only take a "critical mass" of "believers", to accomplish the goal.

Our elite masters want their "Utopia", and they want good, manageable slaves. The plan is being rolled out before out eyes, and yet, few will connect the dots in time.

The part of the phase we're in now has everything to do with THIS THREAD, and the way it was presented.

Notice how the Mormon connection had to be there. Where is the OP coming from? Quite possibly one of the many "converted" Mormons, who "discover" that Joseph Smith left enough bread-crumbs before he died, to lead his poor followers into the next phase, which is Baha'i.

And the cycle intensifies, as each Mormon is unwittingly "activated" to perform their role, since they are already predisposed to "missionary" activity.

And it gets even more interesting, the more you delve into it. Yes, some food for thought, and I would encourage any Mormons reading this to beware. This thread is literally a "Mormon trap", in my opinion.

Do your research. If our masters have their way, our grandchildren will all be Baha'i, and who knows how many thousand years will pass as they toil on the planned Plantation, before anyone figures out how badly the world was deceived.

Baha'i is a HUGE step backward for humankind. Tell a friend...

JR

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
there's radio Bahai here in Georgetown County SC @ 90.9FM,
in Georgetown County is a Bahai community that keeps to themselves pretty much.... outside of the town of Hemmingway

well there's also a colony retreat for the Meher Baba here in Myrtle Beach also... this area of ZSC coast has as many 'spiritual' centers as AZ, not withstanding Sedona...but these are all really laid back.

see:www.uga.edu...

(the main portal to contact the Hemmingway/Georgetown community)

www.bahai.us...
Core Beliefs
The principle of the oneness of humankind is the pivot around which
all the teachings of Baha'u'llah revolve.

Baha'u'llah: Promised One of All Ages
Baha’u’llah announced in 1863 that He is God's Messenger for this age.
His teachings and sacred writings are the basis of the Baha'i Faith.

Prayer and Devotion
The Baha'i teachings prescribe daily prayer and intimate communion
with God as the foundation for a life devoted to spiritual advancement
and service to humanity.

there's lots more...but the homogenized, touchy-feely, Kum-Bye-Ya,
we are all one, is nonsense to me...community is OK to a certain extent
but individualism, independence is more important to me than collectivism

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
dude ...just meditate ...still the mind and see and find out whats within.

All of this searching and trying to find and this and that is all the ego/mind ....its an illusion aspect that wont give peace. Once that aspect is stilled then the fireworks begin within......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join