It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baha'i fulfills prophecy of the return of christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
great topic
i'm a bahai 3rd generation but it was never forced on me.

In order to become a bahai you are encouraged to investigate the truth for yourself and make up your OWN mind and accept the Faith

here are some links if anyone wants to read bahai points of view on prophecy.

www.bci.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
LOL Nobody knows who christ will be, but the day he shows himself you will know. I frankly don't see this baha'i as a christ-like figure.

He won't come at a time like this. BTW he will be a destroyer not a savior this time. Why would he save mankind after what they did to him on the cross??

I know I would be ticked off.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread on the topic of 666 but I think it it relevant here also.

600 + 60 + 6 = 666

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

1 + 8 = 9

en.wikipedia.org...'%C3%AD_symbols

According to the Abjad system of Isopsephy, the word Bahá' has a numerical equivalence of 9, and thus there is frequent use of the number 9 in Bahá'í symbols.[7] The most commonly used symbol connected to the number 9 is the nine-pointed star; there is no particular design of the nine-pointed star that is used more often than others. While the star is not a part of the teachings of the Bahá'í Faith, it is commonly used as an emblem representing "9", because of the association of number 9 with perfection, unity and Bahá’.

The number 9 also comes up several times in Bahá'í history and teachings. On the significance of the number 9, Shoghi Effendi wrote:

"Concerning the number nine: the Bahá'ís reverence this for two reasons, first because it is considered by those who are interested in numbers as the sign of perfection

The second consideration, which is the more important one, is that it is the numerical value of the word "Bahá’"…

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
LOL Nobody knows who christ will be, but the day he shows himself you will know. I frankly don't see this baha'i as a christ-like figure.

He won't come at a time like this. BTW he will be a destroyer not a savior this time. Why would he save mankind after what they did to him on the cross??

I know I would be ticked off.

He will be a destroyer of empires. He will be a destroyer of religions. He will be a destroyer of Laws. He will be a destroyer of money, and nations. But...

He will be a saviour of Mankind.

Why?

Because he is Love. That's why he went up on the cross to begin with.

Judge not, love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 14-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Excellent post, thank you.

For those that don't know, Baha'i does use the nine-pointed star as their symbol these days. If this has changed recently, perhaps the Baha'i posting on this thread will inform us.

I say "changed", because before Hitler came to power, the Baha'i symbol was the Swastika. So, who knows, when the time is right, they may switch right back.

Obviously "666" is the "number of the Beast", according to Christian scripture. There is a whole lot more that links Baha'i to The Beast as well. Christians at least have been warned!

JR

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Abrahamic religions can never mix with Indian religions... not because they dont like each other, but because they have different gods, and in some cases they have more than one god. surely the antichrist will be able to bring the ignorant from each religion together...

Come on man, you're allowing the Euro-Christian influences dictate what can be considered as "Abrahamic religions".
Sure, Native Americans may appear to have a different god for a different purpose, but it's possible something may have been lost, embelished and misunderstood by followers over the years as the stories have been passed along from generation to generation.
Same can be said about the Abrahamic religions to a certain degree.
There is strong evidence to suggest that stories from the Old Testament are nothing more than rehashes of much older folklore. If this is indeed true then I would take this to mean that these stories and messages are important enough to repeat.

Maybe it was God was who actually the one that set the motions in place to allow history to repeat itself?

For all we know, or don't know, all worshipers may actually be worshipping the same supreme being, we just know him/them/it under different names.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
so what is this religions position on abortion, gay marriage,and the death penalty...

Sounds like another halfwit scam untill you actually say something instead of spewing newage babble.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This webpage says what I suspect, that the Bahai faith was created for basically the arabic religious. Islamics would never go for Helena Blavatskys new age cosmic christ. Some people love being really religious. But at the head of Bahai and the head of Theosophy is the same Maitreya.

www.cephasministry.com...

Ahmadiyya remains quiet about the Maitreya. The Maitreya remains quiet about Ahmadiyya. And yet the Maitreya fishes in the same pond as Ahmadiyya - they are both after the same kind of spiritual and world leadership. They target the same public and focus on the same job. This mutual silence is quite remarkable, to say the least. Unless of course Ahmadiyya and the movement around Maitreya are the same or plan a future merger of their audiences?

Whereas the New Age Movement in the West specifically targets the Christian societies to prepare them to accept a "cosmic Christ", Ahmadiyya fits in perfectly as it prepares Islam for the acceptance of the same principle. Once the Muslims can be brought to embrace Ahmadiyya, the step from what then would be considered an "Islamic" Movement to a World Wide New Age Movement would be very small. Is it a coincidence that at a moment in time when organisations like the Parliament for World Religions have interfaith conferences, Ahmadiyya also organizes all these interfaith conferences, where other religions are invited, and then the Ahmadiyya doctrine is introduced as the next logical step?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
...the Bahai faith was created for basically the arabic religious. Islamics would never go for Helena Blavatskys new age cosmic christ. Some people love being really religious. But at the head of Bahai and the head of Theosophy is the same Maitreya...

Is it a coincidence that at a moment in time when organisations like the Parliament for World Religions have interfaith conferences, Ahmadiyya also organizes all these interfaith conferences, where other religions are invited, and then the Ahmadiyya doctrine is introduced as the next logical step?

I tend to think your thinking on this is probably mostly correct, although I am not Muslim myself, so there is obviously much more that I might not be aware of.

For those who don't know, we should probably explain, the Ahmadi are yet another Islamic sect, there are others, like the Qadiaini or "Naturi"-style groups (rationalists basically, or a "liberal" version if I understand it correctly). While the Baha'i came out of Iran, the Ahmadi are a similar sect that came out of Pakistan. Many of these groups do in fact share key ideas.

Another group not often mentioned are the Druze, who actively fight alongside the Israeli's in the IDF. Yes, they are Islamic, and yet, like most non-traditional Muslim sects, they are all usually seen as tending to help the enemy, betraying their own.

Naturally, from the perspective of the minority groups however, they usually tell the story that it is THEY who are betrayed!

ANYWAY, the important thing I think in this thread is that these various groups do in fact have much in common with their Baha'i brethren, many "globalist" tendencies, key doctrinal differences, etc.

Many conservative Muslims have been sounding the alarm for a while of course, but why should Westerners care? Because, just as you point out, the New Age movement in the West may indeed one day tie in to the these hybrid forms of Islam, that are paving the way for an eventual merger.

Many people reading this may easily think that merging all religions is preposterous, impossible, etc. I used to think this too, and yet I see what appears to be a lot of directed effort, much of it seemingly from our elite masters, to accomplish just that, the impossible merger of all into one, under one.

This is why the United Nations, or the Parliament for World Religions, or the World Council of Churches, etc., all of these seem to coordinate their efforts, in spite of them having no logical reason to do so, when it comes to the merger of religion.

I have called this coming new World Religion, the "Slave Religion of the Future", and believe that Baha'i currently leads the pack. Sure, the Ahamdi, or other groups might prevail, but at the moment, it still looks like Baha'i is getting the most support. And don't forget, they are also conveniently based in Israel.

As for the Maitreya, well, he'll "betray 'ya"! Rhymes too. Here again, the Baha'i play a literally "central" role. Ideologically, and well as geographically, there is something that remains "between" East and West from this point of view. Yes, Theosophy is an interesting occult blueprint for luring the post-war, post-Christian, re-paganizing West, into a philosophical partnership, primarily with the ancient pantheistic paganism of India. But in between Europe and India, was the Ottoman Empire, or today, lets simply call it the pan-Islamic world.

Something needs to bridge this gap. Baha'i fits the bill, very nicely. From Jesus, through Mohammed, on to Krishna, the Baha'i have it ALL in their impossibly "Big Tent".

These other Islamic sects serve their purpose too. Each has done their part to break down the "seal of the prophet" (Mohammed), as Muslims often point out, which is the most important thing to do, if Islam is ever going to crack, and merge into something like Baha'i.

For the Westerner to understand the importance of this perhaps alien concept, we might compare it to what has happened to Christianity. In order to destroy Christianity, there was always one critical thing to do, so the rest would follow. If the New Age, or it's precursors (such as Unity, etc.), could convince the Christian world that Jesus was not God, or at least to give that idea a new twist, then the whole edifice could come down much more easily.

For example, a renegade Catholic priest, Teilhard de Chardin, became quite popular 50 years ago, by attempting to portray "Christ" in light of evolutionary theory. He came up with an "Omega Point", with Christ put at the apex of the scheme, but ultimately, since everyone was becoming god, Jesus wasn't so special anymore. Having cake and eating it too is a hallmark of all these like-minded people it seems.

It's a huge subject, but I believe one that more people should look into. There does seem to be a "plan" to merge all religions into one. Another way to put it is much like the Baha'i actually DO put it, in their official releases. ALL other religions need to disappear due to their horrible "intolerance", that way Baha'i can come along and pick up the pieces.

And that's when the fun really begins, and our masters laugh, as we all become Baha'i....

JR

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It would sure be nice if we could understand that the basis of all religions is love for God, Love for Man, and Love for creation. If we could all understand that, and stop judging each other for the cultural trappings we carry our Truth in, no religion would stand a chance at wiping out the beautiful cultural differences found in the many paths to this understanding.

But who am I but a madman to think such...

Judge not, Love All, Be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Someone commented that the swastika is a Baha'i symbol. This is not true. The swastika is an ancient Aryan symbol used by Buddhists. The Nazis reversed it. The Nazis outlawed the Baha'i Faith in Germany.

Below are some samples of Baha'u'llah's Writings. He wrote over 100 books explaining HIs teachings which covered just about every subject imaginable. And He did this in very difficult situations of imprisonment and confinement. He was born into a wealthy family but lost all His material wealth because of the opposition of the religious and governmental establishment in Persia. He practiced what He preached, that material wealth is not the goal of life.

O SON OF SPIRIT! Noble have I created thee, yet thou hast abased thyself. Rise then unto that for which thou wast created.

O SON OF SPIRIT! Know thou of a truth: He that biddeth men be just and himself committeth iniquity is not of Me, even though he bear My name.

O SON OF BEING! Thy heart is My home; sanctify it for My descent. Thy spirit is My place of revelation; cleanse it for My manifestation.

O CHILDREN OF MEN! Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory.

Baha'u'llah wrote to and announced Himself to the leading rulers of HIs day (1868) including the letter below to the elected representatives of the world:

O YE the elected representatives of the people in every land! Take ye counsel together, and let your concern be only for that which profiteth mankind, and bettereth the condition thereof, if ye be of them that scan heedfully. Regard the world as the human body which, though at its creation whole and perfect, hath been afflicted, through various causes, with grave disorders and maladies. Not for one day did it gain ease, nay its sickness waxed more severe, as it fell under the treatment of ignorant physicians, who gave full rein to their personal desires, and have erred grievously. And if, at one time, through the care of an able physician, a member of that body was healed, the rest remained afflicted as before. Thus informeth you the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.
We behold it, in this day, at the mercy of rulers so drunk with pride that they cannot discern clearly their own best advantage, much less recognize a Revelation so bewildering and challenging as this. And whenever any one of them hath striven to improve its condition, his motive hath been his own gain, whether confessedly so or not; and the unworthiness of this motive hath limited his power to heal or cure.
That which the Lord hath ordained as the sovereign remedy and mightiest instrument for the healing of all the world is the union of all its peoples in one universal Cause, one common Faith. This can in no wise be achieved except through the power of a skilled, an all-powerful and inspired Physician. This, verily, is the truth, and all else naught but error….

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
IAMNOT:

It's sad that the people of Jesus' time would not receive Him when He said He came in His Father's name, expecially the religious leaders. The ones who did receive Him were not the ones who had great scriptural knowledge. They accepted Jesus for Who He was, from direct experience.

Below is a quotation from Abdu'l-Baha, the son of Baha'u'llah, who was appointed by Baha'u'llah to lead the Baha'is after the passing of Baha'u'llah. Abdu'l-Baha visited the United States in 1912 and gave many talks and explanations to churches, synogogues and universities. This is one of his explanations to explain one reason why Jesus was rejected and why many reject Baha'u'llah:

COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I came down from heaven" -Jesus John 6:38
Christ said, `They shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of Heaven'. Baha'u'llah said, `When Christ came for the first time He came upon the clouds'. Christ said that He had come from the sky, from Heaven - that He came forth from God - while He was born of Mary, His Mother. But when He declared that He had come from Heaven, it is clear that He did not mean the blue firmament but that He spoke of the Heaven of the Kingdom of God, and that from this Heaven He descended upon the clouds. As clouds are obstacles to the shining of the sun, so the clouds of the world of humanity hid from the eyes of men the radiance of the Divinity of Christ.

Men said, `He is of Nazareth, born of Mary, we know Him and we know his brethren. What can He mean? What is He saying? That He came forth from God?'

The Body of Christ was born of Mary of Nazareth, but the Spirit was of God. The capacities of His human body were limited but the strength of His spirit was vast, infinite, immeasurable.

Men asked, `Why does He say He is of God?' If they had understood the reality of Christ, they would have known that the body of His humanity was a cloud that hid His Divinity. The world only saw His human form, and therefore wondered how He could have `come down from Heaven'. Baha'u'llah said, `Even as the clouds hide the sun and the sky from our gaze, even so did the humanity of Christ hide from men His real Divine character'.

I hope that you will turn with unclouded eyes towards the Sun of Truth, beholding not the things of earth, lest your hearts be attracted to the worthless and passing pleasures of the world; let that Sun give you of His strength, then will not the clouds of prejudice veil His illumination from your eyes! Then will the Sun be without clouds for you.

Breathe the air of purity. May you each and all share in the Divine Bounties of the Kingdom of Heaven. May the world be for you no obstacle hiding the truth from your sight, as the human body of Christ hid His Divinity from the people of His day. May you receive the clear vision of the Holy Spirit, so that your hearts may be illumined and able to recognize the Sun of Truth shining through all material clouds, His splendour flooding the universe.

Let not the things of the body obscure the celestial light of the spirit, so that, by the Divine Bounty, you may enter with the children of God into His Eternal Kingdom.

This is my prayer for you all.

`Abdu'l-Baha: Paris Talks, pages 43-45

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

3= gods number
6= mans number
666= a man whom thinks he is god...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
coming 'with' the clouds of heaven, not 'in'

Isaiah 44:22
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee

when Jesus returns with the clouds of heaven, it means redemption. The cloud represents the Holy Spirit, his people shall be changed in a twinkling of an eye.

2 Chronicles 5:13
It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD;

The Holy Spirit tells me that the clouds do not block the sun, the smoke does.

Rev 9: 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Rev 9:11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
so what is this religions position on abortion, gay marriage,and the death penalty...

Sounds like another halfwit scam untill you actually say something instead of spewing newage babble.

You know, I think the Baha'i are ignoring you. You just asked questions many people might like answers to, when they run across something new...and they give you the silent treatment?

Come on coloredbrothers, and harlan...why not answer these questions?

Will the answers be unpopular? Will they sound too wishy-washy?

I'm not Baha'i, it would be unseemly for me to answer these honest questions, since a Baha'i should logically step up to the plate and answer for themselves.

Anyway, there are probably others wondering much the same thing, where the Baha'i Faith stands on critical issues. Let's hear some honest answers, to these honest questions.

JR

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

What happens to people who do not believe in any religion, or god? What if no one believed in any religion? Might put a damper on the NWO plans. And what about China? There are a lot of people there, and it wouldn't it seem China might have different ideas?
It seems we always forget about all those people in China when we have these discussions about the NWO, and conspiracies. It's like 20% (China) of the world's population is never taken into account.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

What happens to people who do not believe in any religion, or god? What if no one believed in any religion? Might put a damper on the NWO plans. And what about China? There are a lot of people there, and it wouldn't it seem China might have different ideas?
It seems we always forget about all those people in China when we have these discussions about the NWO, and conspiracies. It's like 20% (China) of the world's population is never taken into account.

You raise an important issue, in my opinion. Too often, the Far East is completely left out of the picture, and yet, they simply cannot be ignored due to the fact that they represent such a huge part of humanity.

A couple of weeks ago, in another thread, I alluded this this very fact, when treating of the subject of Esperanto. For those that don't know, Esperanto is a synthetic language that was specifically created to serve as the "universal" language of mankind. Based mostly on Romance languages, it does borrow many European words, simplifies usages, employes "logical" procedures perhaps that can be utilized for adding to the very small vocabulary, etc.

Of course, the whole world of Chinese influence a is completely left out. How this "global" language is relevant to this thread? Well, of course the Baha'i Faith strongly encourages, endorses, pushes this global language, like just about anything that will help create a New World Order (or better put, a Whole World Plantation).

Cutting to the chase, looking at things with Esperanto in mind, it appears as though TPTB intend to yet again, divide the world, but this time, it will likely be in two. If they are successful, they can take the entire West, merge it with the pan-Islamic world in-between, and reach into timeless India. That will be quite a feat of course, but if the goal is eventually One World Government, it would be a logical next step.

Now let us imagine the world (or most of it) "unified", sharing one "faith" (Baha'i), a cohesive government (even if it still appeared more fragmented from the outside), that can come AGAINST the "godless" Asian hordes. It almost sounds apocalyptic!

At that point, perhaps we might almost admit "endgame". No doubt, this is still a century or more in the future, depending on many variables. But at some point, the world can yet again become engulfed in a huge war, that finally ends in a true One World scenario.

Obviously, lots of things can happen in between. Maybe TPTB will fail, we can only hope!

A thing to be said about the Far East that may not be fully appreciated in the West: Eastern "religion" is really better called "philosophy". Yes, there are Chinese/Japanese "gods", demons, etc., but the highest part of the culture of the Far East is not essentially "theist" at all. It is perhaps a very big "divide", compared to a mostly "religious" West (which includes "mid-east" for these purposes), and those who are behind these great movements surely realize this. Far better to bide their time, achieve their goals a step at a time, as they have always operated.

So, at this point, let us ask again the Baha'i who have been posting here, "Where does China fit in to your grand scheme?" So far, we're still waiting for them to answer a question about their positions on important issues. Nothing yet, but maybe one will brave the waters again...

JR

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

People who do not believe in God are likened to lost sheep. Heaven rejoices when just even one is found because it is God's will that all enter into his kingdom. Unfortunately, there are wolves out there and those lost sheep are left vulnerable to them. So people who do not believe in any religion do not put a damper on NWO plans, they are the easy ones that tend to just go with the flow...

China is mostly influenced by Atheism, Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism. There are some verses in the bible that can describe none other than the people of China. I personally believe that industrial China is a major player in the NWO plans while the poor of the people are a major part of Gods plans.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

So people who do not believe in any religion do not put a damper on NWO plans, they are the easy ones that tend to just go with the flow...

You may be right, and judging by China'a recent past, they may be "easier" than people think. They seem to be in the process of "westernizing", and "capitalizing", at a pace unheard of, although if we look at the miracle of Japan's radical modernization in the previous century, perhaps not so surprising. If we recall, Japan went from a "feudal" age nation, with little technology in 1840, to an "empire" that actually challenged the West militarily in 1940.

So, with your idea in mind, that people with no religion do not hinder a NWO, maybe this is a reason the Chinese world is ignored in this area. As I mentioned before about the "universal" language, Esperanto, Chinese is totally ignored.

Another thing maybe to expand on in connection with the language issue. I have contended in this and other threads that Baha'i is the model for a universal "slave religion". Related to this is the possibility that Esperanto is planned as the universal "slave language". In both cases, China is left out, at least for now. And yet, just as the Chinese are less theistic, could it also be that Mandarin, their main language, also already has characteristics that make it adequate for the eventual enslavement of that population?

I think a case could be made for it. Mandarin is not nearly as broad and deep as highly developed European languages. Before anyone jumps to the conclusion that this is somehow a "bias", let me share a couple things I learned from a person I worked with some years ago, who had a master's degree in Chinese studies. Some of his co-workers might say something like, "Isn't Chinese hard to learn?" He would sometimes allude to the fact that Chinese languages were in fact much more SIMPLE than Westerners imagined. Mind you, he was not Chinese himself, he had learned it perhaps the "hard way". He further explained that because of the limits of the relatively "few" Chinese characters (their "alphabet"), their languages would always be hindered in growth. Which is one of the reasons they "modernized", and moved away from 3,000 traditional "characters" (which were more like word/concept-pictures, not letters). Except that some seem to think that was a step backward, but that may be too much for this thread.

Another way to put it is that traditional Chinese is much closer to ancient Egyptian, or Mayan picture writing, and therefore very limited. Even Japanese is leaps ahead.

Anyway, my point is, perhaps China is presently "ignored" for many good reasons. They are perhaps already well prepared for enslavement, in all the important ways.

Language is possibly one of the most important things to address. Orwell hit this one on the head in his book 1984. In this book, about a future dystopia, the hero of the story is employed by the Ministry of "Truth", with the task of "reducing" the words in the dictionary. Every year they would celebrate their shrinking vocabulary!

Why is this important? Several reasons. First, highly developed languages encourage and support complex thought. If we imagine that there are PTB that desire a huge Plantation one day, with slaves toiling endlessly, then complex thought may not be desired. Who knows where it could lead, rebellion, etc. SO, it would be good, from their point of view, to give their slaves a language that helped keep their actual thinking within confined limits. Esperanto (like Chinese) fits this bill.

More importantly, a new simplistic language will help "unify" these slaves, worldwide (other than the Chinese part anyway), so they can be managed more effectively, and so they can work together better. In the future, it won't matter if you're from the UK, or from Brazil, you can toil together, speaking the same simple words.

One of the side effects of this will be to eliminate racial differences. This of course is something the Baha'i hold in high esteem. TPTB seem to believe that there are segments of the population that have certain "stubborn" qualities that are unseemly in their slaves. That being the case, either the people in question, or the trait, are to be eliminated. Have people work side by side automatically helps this process. An example of how this worked in the past was when Irish and African slaves were put to work together. Today we have some who can identify themselves as Black Irish.

Perhaps the above is still controversial. The final issue I will mention concerning this matter of universal language should be considered the most dangerous of all. If our masters succeed in REPLACING the old languages with their synthetic slave language, then they have accomplished something critical. Just as Orwell pointed out in his book, whoever controls the past, controls the present, and therefore controls the world. And in some ways, history is merely repeating itself if we look to what happened when Rome fell, and the old languages Latin and Greek fell into only the hands of the educated, replaced by the crude (at the time) barbarian languages.

One day, our grandchildren will wake up in their tiny beds, in their slave-quarters on the Plantation to Come, and they will believe that every major religious figure EVER, all pointed them to their holy religion, Baha'i. They will believe they are happily in possession of Truth. Massa's will, is really God's will, forever, and ever, Amen!!

A few slaves may still question, and they may occasionally snoop around Massa's library. Lots of old books. It's SO frustrating though! They are all written in the Old Languages. Well, no one but Massa can read those anymore! Those few slaves may want to find a "true" version of history, how it all came to the chains everyone so happily wears, but sadly, the exits have been sealed off. Because of the implementation of the universal language, all but the Elite are completely cut-off from true history! Our grandchildren will believe whatever is best for Massa, and will have no way to challenge it.

Universal religion. Universal Language. These do not bode well for humanity. And then, to have people actively pushing this diabolical agenda? They must be titanically ignorant. Which I suppose makes perfect sense, since they are leading the way to a very dark future.

JR

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join