It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by Ben81
i have read many insane speculations (prediction scenarios)
from many places and from many ATS threads
90% of them are totally wrong...

Yep, and this thread is one more to add to the list.

which part ??
the part that this thread create hope in peoples
hope in humanity...

that people are starting more and more to awake spiritualy
so we can have a better futur then the one we in now..

please a need details...on what you dont agree...
comments in a way i can understand you..
so we can debate in a humble and respectfull manner
i need your real opinion..

thx

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I just don't believe in all the spirituality/energy/vibration/old soul/ET soul/blah blah blah stuff. I think 99.999% of the new age crap is, well, crap. I applaud you for living in a way that is true for you, but I have yet to see anything that makes me think or feel that we're not just meat bags tottering around for a few years until we die and then we cease to exist. Period. So, I chalk you thread up as a good read, but to my mind, it's just fiction and you and a lot of people will be very disapointed come 12/2012.

Now, with that said, you keep on thinking like you do. I'm sure nothing I would say could change your views, and I don't want you to. I just have to try to throw a realist's point of view in these threads....you know....for seasoning.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

it was these events (4 in total), that prompted me to become a Past-life Regression Therapist

can you actually help peoples to have old pastlifes memories back...
what do you need to help someone remember ??

do you practive hypnotherapy sessions to hypnotize someone on a bed
so they can speak about any old or past lifes memories in their hypno state ??

i will never get bored by this ...speak freely about it

i like to speak with people who have wisdom in them

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by Ben81

I just don't believe in all the spirituality/energy/vibration/old soul/ET soul/blah blah blah stuff. I think 99.999% of the new age crap is, well, crap. I applaud you for living in a way that is true for you, but I have yet to see anything that makes me think or feel that we're not just meat bags tottering around for a few years until we die and then we cease to exist. Period. So, I chalk you thread up as a good read, but to my mind, it's just fiction and you and a lot of people will be very disapointed come 12/2012.

Now, with that said, you keep on thinking like you do. I'm sure nothing I would say could change your views, and I don't want you to. I just have to try to throw a realist's point of view in these threads....you know....for seasoning.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

well explained .. thank you for you detailed answer
i will always respect your opinions
you will not be forced to change
or i will not be forced to change

but sometime all people change their point of view in their life...
and have a sudden open mind about something
when they have the ultimate proof before their eyes
from my part i have this higher purpose feeling since i was little
i couldnt prove it to myself they are only doubts and speculations now
im growing old and with all the signs and indices that i have received
it become more and more obvious that there is something big coming
and its not only bad things that are appearing on the horizon
and that souls and aliens really do exist
i have study the subject for a long time and made my personnal research
i have listenned to both side and they both have good points...

you might be right that there is absolutly nothing after we die
and the theory of a past life is scientifically speaking impossible
but what if im correct and youre wrong ..!!!
someone thinking that there is no soul can do silly things / bad things
thinking when we die .. we die and everything we have done will be lost forever..so why fearing our actions consequences ... ?

The only good advice i can give to peoples who do not beleive in after life/soul/pastlifes is at least stay good to avoid any bad surprise when death comes

[edit on 8/20/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81, thank you ! Your post is like a breath of fresh air !!!

If people only knew how "privileged" they are to be living in these times !

The best is yet to come. You speak words of hope, hope for a better future. I agree with you, it's just around the corner

Oh, selfless means you think of others, not of yourself. Your actions are towards others before yourself. It's a good thing
The opposite of "egoiste" as I have a hunch that you are french Canadian, like me.

Again, thank you. Your words made my day.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81, thank you ! Your post is like a breath of fresh air !!!

If people only knew how "privileged" they are to be living in these times !

The best is yet to come. You speak words of hope, hope for a better future. I agree with you, it's just around the corner

Oh, selfless means you think of others, not of yourself. Your actions are towards others before yourself. It's a good thing
The opposite of "egoiste" as I have a hunch that you are french Canadian, like me.

Again, thank you. Your words made my day.

thank you.. very kind of you..i appreciate

i hope it can help/heal certain peoples to see life another way

yes im a french canadian... u noticed ?

i wasnt sure about the selfless word .. i did check on google for it and it gave me desinteressed person

thank for giving me the right description of it lol
i learned english at 15 im still learning it

even my french sometime is not perfect ahahaha

i producted the thread while in vacation (NC - Outer banks) i will post some pictures in this thread... when i will have them (digital camera lol)
i will make a DVD at my nearest walmart

one time over there i was on a high dune(on the passerelle) looking at the sky of a huge tropical coming storm on the beach with thunder everywhere it was so grey and beautiful
nature is so powerfull .. i have took some pictures before the heavy rain came in...
i have started the production of the thread around the 11 august
my sunburns on my feet and shoulder helped me having more time to complete it to posted it shortly after i returned home..(yesterday)
i even had trouble walking (damn sunburns) but now they are ok
they dont hurt anymore ahah
i also lost my rayban sunglass

so i bought a 15$ cheap pair over there

110 F is to much hot for me ahah and if you dont have sunglass youre screw

its good to be home in Quebec... 12 days was enought

i liked very much this familly vacation experience lol with the little 2 poodle toy dogs my parent have lol
funny to watch them chasing crabs on the beach
i do not live anymore with my parent so its good sometime those long wenebago trip ... it help to clear the mind to

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
One more thing to share about ..

The day i have loose my jobs working as a technicien at EA
after 3 loyal years because of the bad economy.. they had to cut 2500 in 2 years and they are still cutting... sadly for all the honest workers
was the same day that Haiti was striked by a earthquake (11 jan)
i took this coincidence has another signs (300000 died)

i wasnt even mad about loosing my job since its happening everywhere
and with especially this earthquake i cared most about this event than my lost job..
i dont have any kids to feed and presently celibataire
some have big familly and dont have much money to feed all the familly members ...
i quote sometime that .. if you think youre in trouble or you think you are poor somewhere there is much worst and that people are really suffering in misery in injustice..
the world we live in today is unfair ... for many of us

About my job i have tried in some place give applications.. didnt work yet
its always like 150 cv for 1 post
i have sensed this day (the 11 jan of 2010) that it would be a heated summer ... but by what ? and at what consequence level?
im not sure ..
but the economy would get very bad(many prediction that a depression would happen before the summers end ...
it would be better if i have a none stressfull summer not spending much and try again after the summer end.... when the class starts for students ..
to check also if the economy will go into a state of depression giving the recently signs.. it doest look good
i want to be sure that i will not loose my job again for the same reasons ..
the summer has not yet ended.. and even others wars seems to be coming ... the signs are not so good but like i said i have good hope ine humanity..

Pakistan Flood ... 15 millions peoples affected
the Russian fire look bad
Greece will be the first country massivelly affected by its bad economy
and chance that this will affect worldwide economies is increasing
war with Iran maybe soon ... that have all the possibility to create the third world war ...

im sounding fearmongering now .. i admit...

but if you have read the start of the thread
im far from be fearmongering guy..

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by Ben81

Just read your last post, I'll read the rest afterwards, a very selfless person you seem, about the insects yeah just take them outside, no need to kill them, the daddy long legs fun to play with.

Regards, Naeem

selfless .. you mean like disinteressed in everything ?!?!?

you HAVE to read the full thread... not only my last post

Non, Non, Non, "selfless" = "Altruiste". at least in this case. (I figured You were french-Canadien when stating You were a technicien)

You mean well. That can ,helas, not be said of everyone.

[edit on 8/20/2010 by diakrite]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

lol
thanks ... and yes... the right word in english is technician lol
and i know it ... thats the worst part ahah
but nah i will not edit it to correct the mistake

french is close to english so much... i mix all the time both languages

and for selfless i have the good description now

i learn new english words everyday(especially some new descriptions)
i only went to french school when i was young

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

it was these events (4 in total), that prompted me to become a Past-life Regression Therapist

can you actually help peoples to have old pastlifes memories back...
what do you need to help someone remember ??

do you practive hypnotherapy sessions to hypnotize someone on a bed
so they can speak about any old or past lifes memories in their hypno state ??

i will never get bored by this ...speak freely about it

i like to speak with people who have wisdom in them

Hey there Ben81,

Yes, I do help people to retrieve their past-life memories (PLM's) ... and yes, I do have a couch in my office.

Initially I trained and qualified as a 'Stress Consultant' ... which means I would both treat individuals for stress related problems and show businesses techniques for reducing stress in the workplace etc.

Part of the treatment for many individual clients involved 'Regression' ... often this would be regression to a part of their current lifetime where a problem was sourced ... sometimes the problem would originate further back in a past-life.

After a while more and more people came to me specifically asking for Past-life Regression Therapy (PLRT) ... and because of my own personal experiences in this field, I was happy to oblige.

However, during my training I had also studied Applied-Psychology ... in an effort to understand how the human mind worked. And I realized how subtle and/or subliminal suggestion (as used in a lot of hypnosis techniques) could be extremely counterproductive even damaging to clients trying to retrieve memories from a past-liftime ... they could very easily result in 'false-memory' which would diminish the whole purpose of the exercise.

This is why I decided to develop a technique for helping my clients to recall their PLM's that does not use hypnosis. I believe this is still a unique practice to me ... I've certainly never heard of other Past-life Regression Therapists using ther same kind of format that I do (they all seem to use hypnosis).

My technique involves a 3 layed relaxation method that allows access to the unconscious mind (where such memories are stored) ... as a result my clients are aware of their surrounding throughout the session (this eliminates the anxiety sometimes caused by the thought of hypnosis and lack of control etc), it also means they don't have to rely on listening to a recording of the session to know what they have said ... also it means that the recalled memories are 'cleaner' in the sense that there is far less risk of subliminal suggestion from the therapist (intentional or otherwise).

People always ask me if this method of mine is successful ... and I always ask them to decide for themselves after I've explained that during the 16+ yrs that I've been regressing people using this non-hypnotic method ... I've only had 4 clients that could not recall any PLM's ... one logical explanation for this would likley be that this is their first lifetime ... and as such they have no past-lives to recall !

Here is a link to one of my old ATS threads - 'Spontaneous Past-life Memory' ... it's quite long but you will definately find it interesting to read about other ATS members PLM accounts;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to get back to your OP and the suggestion about the ancient connection to 2012 ... and what might be the purpose of it all, I have to say again that if you haven't already had a look, you will absolutely love some of my suggestions in 'The Atlantean Analysis' ... and how I compare ancient and esoteric data with recognized scientific / religious / historical data ... these comparrisons really do strengthen the possibility of things that initially seem too far-fetched to believe ... it's a project that I've been working on for well over a decade now ... and it was instigated via my PLM's;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

[edit on 21-8-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well at least you got to live your dream working in the gaming industry. I just have a good paper weight of a diploma in that field. But I hear if you work for EA do you have a 2 year no competition clause?

There is no fear mongering though at all. It is telling the truth and the politicians and people who work for the government don't give too sh~~s but themselves. They sure have the easy life. Hell, I thought about just being a cop 'cause my bro is in the force. I can be that pain in the ass to civilians. But even they are hurting though.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You got some part wrong, just because you committed 1 sin in your life and 99 good karma don't mean you are in damnation and other good karma you have accumulated don't count.

I'm in it with you 75%.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Ben81

Well at least you got to live your dream working in the gaming industry. I just have a good paper weight of a diploma in that field. But I hear if you work for EA do you have a 2 year no competition clause?

There is no fear mongering though at all. It is telling the truth and the politicians and people who work for the government don't give too sh~~s but themselves. They sure have the easy life. Hell, I thought about just being a cop 'cause my bro is in the force. I can be that pain in the ass to civilians. But even they are hurting though.

since the 11 jan i do not work for EA anymore
like i said .. they have cut 2500peoples in 2 years
so all the big boss wont loose any $$ in their big salary
politician and compagny PDG's will cut people under their *beep*
before they looose any profit or year bonus

my little bro will start in criminology this year
seeing my little bro a futur GRC agent or something like that would be incredible lol
i would be proud of him

his your brother younger than you ??

why are you telling that you can be a pain in the ass to civilian.. ?
didnt get that part

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepathoverseer
You got some part wrong, just because you committed 1 sin in your life and 99 good karma don't mean you are in damnation and other good karma you have accumulated don't count.

I'm in it with you 75%.

i agree with you that there is some exceptions
but in my exemple i have took the worst sin you can do
like somebody killing a whole familly
it will be his personnal dark demon to fight all of his life..
he can save 100 peoples or even 1 person by sacrifying his life or not
some can repent like that ... but his first sin will always be there looming in the dark about what he did in the past
you cant really evolve with a sin like that... there is some chance but very small chance you can succeed..

from my part if i was a cop catching a guy who killed a whole familly +children.. i would not lock him up in a cell for the rest of his life ..
i would fly him to the middle of a wide jungle with nothing..
the law of life will take care of him...
and might even change him ... if he survive then his time didnt come yet for some reasons

there is so many wrongly accused right now in prison
i see news almost each day about a guy getting released from prison after 20 years .. his DNA cleared him
the law today have many hole .. and can be manipulated by corrupted people... many were wrongly executed and many are still in prison but innocents... the system is broke

God system is not ..
its hard to explain what will happen if somebody do 1 sin in his life (killing the whole familly) and the rest of his life (99%) he did good things
i would be curious to know if God law/system will give him a second chance

perhaps you can help me on this

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Maybe you'd like to read the New Testament of the Bible,about Jesus and forgiveness.

However,you wouldn't like what the Bible says about the whole reincarnation thing. It says man is appointed once to die,and then judgement.

Trouble is,we can't just take it buffet-style. God is who He says and His words are true,or He isn't,and it's all made up!

Many people seem to have already reached their conclusions on that matter. All will be revealed,eventually. No point in me preaching what I believe.

Good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Maybe you'd like to read the New Testament of the Bible,about Jesus and forgiveness.

However,you wouldn't like what the Bible says about the whole reincarnation thing. It says man is appointed once to die,and then judgement.

Trouble is,we can't just take it buffet-style. God is who He says and His words are true,or He isn't,and it's all made up!

Many people seem to have already reached their conclusions on that matter. All will be revealed,eventually. No point in me preaching what I believe.

Good luck to you.

the bible ... is just a book like any other religious book
i was always interested to read it but never finished it ...
im interested ... since in some place.. it spreads some good hope and good values...
but the story is to old ... it has maybe some divine words from beyond
the only thing is ... it was written a long time ago by some people who view Gods word in a way .. i beleive with time the real words and story were misstranslated.. the angels flying in the skies (the only thing they could have think off ... like in some old stories from China big city flying by a god..
in the bible they speak half the truth since they couldnt describe God and all the story about angel and fallen ..
they have listen to his word and written it down in a book in their view ... in the PAST eyes .. the way they could see and describ it ..

im was not influenced by any book or any religion
only the famillies traditions made me go to church in the past
not to long ago i went to a wedding inside a church ..
but thats it

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well,I wasn't saying anything about going to a church,either! That's probably the last place you'd find me.

What you said about your thoughts of the Bible was a perfect illustration of people having made up their minds. It either "speaks" to you,or it doesn't. God hasn't changed. Man may twist what is written,but His message is still there for those who seek Him,prayerfully,humbly,and in faith.

That's how I see it.
Jesus is still "the way,the truth,and the life",the narrow path.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have a question.

Does anyone know what "age" is going to come after the "Age of Enlightenment" aka "The Age of Reason"?

Or can't it be known yet since it hasn't happened?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

When there is a critical mass of majority humans acting out their beliefs daily on knowledge learnt from the age of Enlightenment, it will be a Golden Age of mankind.

If we failed, there is nothing left to be of any age, for we would all be wiped out by our own stupidity and brutalities on each other.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

That's a great answer!

Could be the Age of Regret?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join