It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Way to Fake Passengers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is nothing new for most people, but I'm linking it here for those who haven't
read about Northwoods.

abcnews.go.com...

www.wanttoknow.info...

ezinearticles.com...

Faking plane crash and passengers:

Faking the crash of an American passenger plane. The disaster was to be accomplished by faking a commercial flight from the U.S. to Jamaica, and having the plane boarded at a public airport by CIA agents disguised as college students going on vacation. An empty remote-controlled plane would follow the commercial flight as it left Florida. The commercial flight's pilots would radio for help, mention that they had been attacked by a Cuban fighter, then land in secret at Eglin AFB.
The empty remote-controlled plane would then be blown out of the sky and the public would be told all the poor college students aboard were killed. (Note: This was the favorite choice of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.)

It's no secret that the aircraft used on 9/11 went missing from RADAR and
then 'reappeared'.

It's no secret that war games were occuring on 9/11 and blips were inserted
on the RADAR screen of ATC. Manipulation of RADAR scan is possible, and real.

These facts alone couple with the plan of Northwoods makes it very simple
to orchestrate the staging of passengers and their deaths.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

How do you explain all the relatives and friends of the missing passengers who are still alive (I.e. the Jersey Girls)? Are they all secretly CIA agents too?

It's one thing to speculate...but it's another thing entirely to make speculation fit into the real world.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

CIA agents disguised as college students

I don't know if you happened to notice but Operations Northwoods never happened. Now one of the reasons may be that somebody pointed the "soft spots" in the plan - the passengers. Dressing CIA agents as passengers may fool people in the airport but if they reported the plane crash (and that was the idea after all) what do you think happens when the reporters start asking about the victims? And the victims friends and family? Are they also going to be all CIA agents? Is that what you are suggesting here? That everyone that got on those planes that morning are all CIA operatives, as well as all those "posing" as friends and family of the fake victims?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if they sent a different plane to do the dirty work, but their were passengers. They went SOMEWHERE. I do not think you would be able to get that many agents to lie for the rest of their life that their family member was killed on that day. It just doesn't make sense as far as 9/11 goes.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Northwoods never happened, but it was planned. That alone is sick, and
the fact that you deny government corruption is even more sick.

The families who lost loved ones (Jersey Girls) lost them in the towers,
during 1st response, etc.

Any of the cell phone calls were also staged by the "government". "they"
would have handled the cover-up of passenger deaths and "their families"
like they would have if Northwoods was carried out.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Northwoods never happened, but it was planned. That alone is sick, and the fact that you deny government corruption is even more sick.

Well, we don't know that it was planned only know that someone wrote something down. The fact that you think everything about the government is part of some evil mind control plot is, well, sick.

The families who lost loved ones (Jersey Girls) lost them in the towers, during 1st response, etc.

And on the airplanes.

Any of the cell phone calls were also staged by the "government".

Well I'm glad thats all cleared up.

"they" would have handled the cover-up of passenger deaths and "their families" like they would have if Northwoods was carried out.

And exactly how would that be handled by them? To the complete satsifaction of the press and the media of the entire world?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Northwoods never happened, but it was planned. That alone is sick, and
the fact that you deny government corruption is even more sick.

The families who lost loved ones (Jersey Girls) lost them in the towers,
during 1st response, etc.

Any of the cell phone calls were also staged by the "government". "they"
would have handled the cover-up of passenger deaths and "their families"
like they would have if Northwoods was carried out.

You just contradicted yourself. First you imply that the passengers were all CIA agents pretending to be the passengers, and now you're saying they're REAL passengers becuase they have real relatives (I.E. Jersey Girls). So are the passengers fake or are they real?

The whole reason Northwoods is even being brought up is specifically to drop innuendo that the 9/11 attack was all made up, too, becuase innuendo dropping is the only "evidence" that the conspiracy people actually have to back their claims with. Otherwise, the comparison is apples and oranges.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's not only sick and twisted , but also disrespectful to the families of the victims that you would even suggest that the only victims were those in the towers .

A poor girls HIP was found in the carnage , for crying out loud ! And she was a PASSENGER on the plane !

Eyewitnesses report seeing PASSENGERS in the plane moments before it slammed into the Pentagon .

Out of all the ludicrous theories you guys have come up with , this has to be the most DESPICABLE one to date .

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
why do people find conspiracies in EVERYTHING???

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
why do people find conspiracies in EVERYTHING???

Well, thats the thing. People don't. At least most of the people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Mind you there are nefarious conspiracies out there and they do happen. Case in point is Scranton, Pa. A few judges were in cahoots with a private company that ran juvenile detention facilities. The private company was giving kickbacks to the judges for sending kids there way. Pure, rotten evil and I hope those judges spend the rest of their lives behind bars as well as the folks in the private companies. Now that is a real conspiracy. But the only people that "saw" the conspiracy at first were a few lawyers that started to see a pattern of sentencing way, way outside the curve.

The other people who see conspiracies were there are none are doing it for a variety of reasons. Some, if not many, profit from it. Some are just plain mentally ill. Some crave attention and still some may hope to justify their own shortcomings by being able to blame others.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

All these 9,182 people are CIA agents too I suppose ?!

www.unitedheroes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Really Tino?

Staging passengers? Do you realize I was at a 5 year 9/11 memorial in Boston? I met several of the victims family's.

Do you know who Lisa Gordenstein is? Well she died on 9/11 in one of the planes. Do you know her husband? Have you met her two children? They are real.

What about Nielie Casey? Who's daughter was only 6 months old when her mother was murdered. She's real. She will never know her mom.

It sickens me that the truth movement has once again stooped to such a pathetic level as to say passengers were staged.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

All these 9,182 people are CIA agents too I suppose ?!

www.unitedheroes.com...

Of course they are. Or at the very least they are non-entities who do not deserve any compassion or consideration as surviving family members - unless, of course, you Hate the Evil Bush Criminal Family Cabal and blame the government for the events of 9/11, then you are principled and courageous and a soul to be pitied and doted upon.

I liked it better when "Turbofan" was rubbing his backside after being kicked out of the PfT Clubhouse for speaking heresy and getting into a pissing contest with Cap't Tiffany.. I guess once a Truther, always a Truther.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You don't think this aspect of Northwoods was thought out?

I'm sure they would have figured out how to fool the masses using MSM
and claiming the college students were dead...just like they did on 9/11/01.

It's not as if they would have carried out this master plan to provoke Cuba and leave out important details on dead passengers.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You don't think this aspect of Northwoods was thought out?

I'm sure they would have figured out how to fool the masses using MSM
and claiming the college students were dead...just like they did on 9/11/01.

It's not as if they would have carried out this master plan to provoke Cuba and leave out important details on dead passengers.

So effectively you're saying that if they had done it - which they didn't - they probably would have worked out a way of doing it.

Okay.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Content removed. Please see ATS Terms and Conditions of Use section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 25/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antelopone

So no civilian interference or eyes were present to see the 3 or 4 ditched airliners.

What? You think because someone is willing to put on a uniform for their country that they automatically turn into Ted Bundy? That a loyal American is just going to stand by and watch hundreds of innocent people die because of "orders"?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Just like everyone else here , you have every right to post your opinion .

However , my opinion is that your opinion raises more questions than answers .

So , do you think that the planners of 9/11 had foreknowledge that a hurricane would be present that day ? Or , did they somehow majically create one for their sinister plan ?

And , as hooper has pointed out , do you think those brave men and women in uniform would just stand by and allow such ?

I'm sorry but ...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Weird....this is almost exactly like a post in another thread, by this same "new" member?

Trying to get the count up to 20, eh??

Would be nice if the posts had a more substantive content, for the discussions, rather than just copy-n-paste.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by antelopone

I think three or four planes were crashed into the Atlantic. There was a navy task force in the area as well as a major hurricane off the coast on 911. Most people have forgotten the hurricane off NYC on 911. The Navy task force probably had a small copter force out to make sure no survivors or wreckage remained afloat from the 3 or 4 ditched airliners. The hurricane was the main blocking force of aircraft and ship coming and going in this area of the Atlantic. So no civilian interference or eyes were present to see the 3 or 4 ditched airliners.

So between the flight controllers, the Navy ships, the military aircraft, and the ones manufacturing and planting the fake passenger jet wreckage (not to mention all the eyewitneses who saw the planes themsleves) this adds about a hundred thousand people to the list of people already involved in the "secret 9/11 conspiracy".

Who the heck ISN'T in on this conspiracy, anyway?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join