It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people keep seeing ETs that are not there? PT. 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with reincarnation. On this very solar system there is an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

There are some signs that there was somebody on Mars before, but not a complete civilization.

When the planet between Mars and Jupiter blew up some of the souls were recycled to earth. Kinda like a random energy.

They were reincarnated as humans.

I am looking at what appears to be a reincarnated cat as I write this. Ginger seems to be the reincarnated form of a previous cat.

She has not been fixed or vaccinated and is very wild. She is nuts.

Take care. ------------------PC

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I reject reincarnation theories, better say it "move to another universe/dimension" then I might accept it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud

I reject reincarnation theories, better say it "move to another universe/dimension" then I might accept it.

I know! I was an altar boy for some years and still remain a Christian. In a general sense I don't think reincarnation is prevalent, but it is possible.

The return of Bubba the Cat is the only personal experience I can relate to. Don't understand it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud

If this were a court of law, I would put my hand on a Bible and say that the new cat, Ginger was talked about as being the reincarnated form of Bubba the Cat with relatives.

I could say that Ginger's first appearance was startling and probably saved her life. And she has her own room, the master bedroom, she does not get along with the other much older cats.

Generally, I do not believe in reincarnation either, or now to say, it is possible but not common.

(About 5 or 6 years from now you will see on media form the account I have related to you about the cat.) Don't worry I won't get paid.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Soooo. Is this thread really about ET's??

It is all about your cats from what I can tell, not ETs at all.

Or did you just purposely derail your own thread?

[edit on 18/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Soooo. Is this thread really about ET's??

It is all about your cats from what I can tell, not ETs at all.

There wasn't a planet there between Mars and Jupiter? Of course there isn't enough material there to form a planet, it was blown into space.

Re cat's reincarnation and people seeing ET's that are not there. Some say that cross species reincarnation is possible, trans gender. What about to another nearby planet?

Read "Martian Chronicles" by Ray Bradbury, but not in the paperback, hardbound. He seemed to write that there were "ghosts" present on Mars. But what about the other planet, the one some feel blew up?

Earth has a hot core, too. This is possibly relevant.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

I can't even tell--are you being serious?
For one trans-gender isn't applied to reincarnation between species...it's more about boys that like to dress as girls, ya know? (or become them)

And Ray Bradbury's "Martian Chronicles" are science fiction. Plus what is the difference between hardback and paperback versions? Is the paperback expurgated or something?

And finally, what does Earth's hot inner core have to do with reincarnation and cats and Mars???????

top topics

join