It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanineGallows
I dont want to execute anyone here but, if anyone has braught up the fact that fish in rivers in Sweden have been dying because the acidity in them is too high, the fact is, its comming from the UK factories due to the way the wind comes from different parts of the world. Also a poster mentioned pills being given out to swedish children, was that in the news? Or was it on a website?

I can vouch for this on a parallel occurrence. A few decades ago, all the toxic sewage and industrial waste being dumped into the great lakes in the US had completely destroyed aquatic life in one lake (I forget which one). That lake is making a good comeback, but it took years or environmental legislation and enforcement, in cooperation with reinhabiting the ecology. It took decades to recover but we did. Our industries are more versed to putting out fires instead of preventing them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Just Tape all the Windows Up, Duck and Cover. Worked a treat in the
50's

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Maybe I am getting old but am I the only one to remember when that thing went up in 1986??

I was 10 years old and I remember watching it on the news..

A large cloud of radioactive material went over most of Northern Europe. I remember in the Netherlands the cows weren't allowed outside for a few weeks because of eating radioactive grass and contaminating the milk....but that was basically it! I remember Belgium didn't even take any precautions....

Guess what.....most of us are still here.

Now am I to assume that the radioactive particles going up in the air right now are worse or more then it was 1986??

Or is this thread title a little over the top??

Peace

I was also 10 years old when Chernobyl blew. Agreed, it wasn't really all that horrible. In Poland, you are still encouraged to NOT eat wild mushrooms because of radiation concerns, but other than that, everything seems to be fine. I don't see how particles burning could be any worse than the original explosion, especially after so many years

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
Absolute S***E! There is no panic and no problem in Europe. The only issue appears to be a bunch "people" crouching in their US of A bedrooms and mutually freaking over nothing. Go outside sometimes people and get some perspective. When Chernobyl blew up in the 80's I was on holiday in central Europe and happily sunbathed through the "worst" of the radiation, completely unaware of the disaster, so I don't think some forest fire is going to start doomsday anytime soon. I'm begfinning to think you need to pass a test and get a posting licence before you can start uttering forth on ATS. And the mods wonder why there is "angst." Sheesh.

The powers that be love cowardly citizens.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ha if it hits the UK maybe the radiation will make a few grow some real balls and then we may see some progress in this country.

on a serious note i dont think it will be that bad here in england.
but......

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm all the way here in nice and cozy Finland going on about my day to day business, and wondering if I should take this "warning" seriously...mmmm....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by unityemissions

Vitamins won't help you at all....anyway, i'd like to see some more confirmations of this.

Minerals will.

It is the radioactive isotopes of the minerals that the body absorbs that cause long term illnesses.

The body's uptake of the radioactive Isotopes of Iodine (thyroid) and Strontium (bone and cartilage) [just TWO examples] can be drastically reduced if non-radioactive supplements are provided in the diet...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Jesus Christ! Ill sell my house ASAP! Infact! Ill just leave my work, friends, relatives and girlfriend who wont believe this story.

Soon enough your only option will be to get deepfrozen in youghurt and sent out into deep space!
Youghurt is healty, right?

I believe i made my point.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well.. I don't think it will reach THAT far. It will settle eventually. And only those places will be in trouble. But I don't see really any longterm devistation in this, IF its true!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Dear please bring mah shotgun cuz them pesky radiations are commin mah way.
Go get them can of beans and lots of water cuz them nuclear fallout's are commin.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Dunno where you are pal plenty of balls up here

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
all right, i just landed in rome 25 mins. ago and was killing time at the airport by checking out abovetopsecret with the airport wifi connection. i read your post and immediately changed my return ticket to the next available flight which is tomorrow. right now i locked myself in the bathroom and am not leaving until the flight. i stocked up with muffins and bottled water. i called my sister and told her i am not attending her wedding and my cellphone doesn't have overseas coverage so i can't call her even though i'm 45 mins away by cab. i am attempting to contact her via email but no luck. i am attempting to pay a local a few euros to deliver a note asap but that would mean unlocking the bathroom and taking an unacceptable risk- i am keeping a log. its 1:50 am rome local time. checking cnn, cbs, nbc, abc, fox, msnbc, msn, bbc, bbcw,rai (italian t.v station), al jazeera, the ny times, the wall street journal, la times, ny post, chicago tribune, pennsylvania inquirer, washington post, reuters, associated press, london times, the daily telegraph, pentagon-fbi-cia-nsa websites and the white house website---no mention of this imminent catastrophe. must disregard this lack of information on msm websites and conclude illuminati computer hackers have removed all mention of this massive spewing of contaminated air. 2:30 am- last of muffins gone.
2:45 am- after a chat with a janitor who informed me that it is perfectly safe to leave the airport i concluded that placing an "out of order" sign on the bathroom door would avoid any more breaches of security. (side note- janitor clearly an illuminati operative.) 3:45 am - placed wet towels along the bottom of the door. no sign of radioactive gases. 3:46 am- fashioned make shift shive out of discarded toothbrush and a crude spear out of toilet plunger. 4:02 am- knock on bathroom door. 4:03 am- recognize illuminati janitors voice. 4:04 am- shanked janitor. 5:00 am- 2 hrs until boarding call. 5:15 am- hungry, licking muffin crumbs from jacket. 5:30 am still no mention of contaminated radioactive gases killing most of europes population on any msm websites. illumaniti hackers must be manipulating casuality reports. 6:00 am- found a dust mask and a coffee cream pack. useful. 6:02 am - 1 hour 58 mins until boarding, checking documents. 6:05 am- formulated plan that will result in least amount of bloodshed. 6:45 am rome local time- putting on dust mask, unlocking bathroom door, airport seems suprisingly busy. no signs of massive radioactive poisoning. 7:00 am- at airport check in counter, handing the clerk boarding pass. select isle seat next to emergency exit. non - smoking. clerk asks me if i have sars. 7:45 am- logging out -safely in the air thanks to gem man's post.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

how can it be a lucky guess she also goes onto say america and china don't see eye to eye after some time they sort things out that to me sounds like the google fiasco two lucky guesses hmmm then the first one was africans fighting each other for food people of haiti look like africans so i'll say thats 3 lucky guesses she must be good at guessing hey.

Also there in dubai they are building a bigger building than the dubai tower see if there is any new news on glass soon hey too.

I'm not taking the piss but sometimes you need to listen to everything. There is 3 vids to this too i always find stuff like this interesting also as someone else said she did these in 2004 she even stated the year it would happen lucky guess dont think so.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh Good Grief. Six weeks ago, it was "let's evauate the gulf before we have an oil laden hurricane".

Now it's "lets evacuate Europe and Russia". ARE YOU INSANE?

You want to evacuate potentially over a BILLION people because there is a fire near a nuclear plant?

YOU ARE NUTS.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
all right, i just landed in rome 25 mins. ago and was killing time at the airport by checking out abovetopsecret with the airport wifi connection. i read your post and immediately changed my return ticket to the next available flight which is tomorrow. right now i locked myself in the bathroom and am not leaving until the flight. i stocked up with muffins and bottled water. i called my sister and told her i am not attending her wedding and my cellphone doesn't have overseas coverage so i can't call her even though i'm 45 mins away by cab. i am attempting to contact her via email but no luck. i am attempting to pay a local a few euros to deliver a note asap but that would mean unlocking the bathroom and taking an unacceptable risk- i am keeping a log. its 1:50 am rome local time. checking cnn, cbs, nbc, abc, fox, msnbc, msn, bbc, bbcw,rai (italian t.v station), al jazeera, the ny times, the wall street journal, la times, ny post, chicago tribune, pennsylvania inquirer, washington post, reuters, associated press, london times, the daily telegraph, pentagon-fbi-cia-nsa websites and the white house website---no mention of this imminent catastrophe. must disregard this lack of information on msm websites and conclude illuminati computer hackers have removed all mention of this massive spewing of contaminated air. 2:30 am- last of muffins gone.
2:45 am- after a chat with a janitor who informed me that it is perfectly safe to leave the airport i concluded that placing an "out of order" sign on the bathroom door would avoid any more breaches of security. (side note- janitor clearly an illuminati operative.) 3:45 am - placed wet towels along the bottom of the door. no sign of radioactive gases. 3:46 am- fashioned make shift shive out of discarded toothbrush and a crude spear out of toilet plunger. 4:02 am- knock on bathroom door. 4:03 am- recognize illuminati janitors voice. 4:04 am- shanked janitor. 5:00 am- 2 hrs until boarding call. 5:15 am- hungry, licking muffin crumbs from jacket. 5:30 am still no mention of contaminated radioactive gases killing most of europes population on any msm websites. illumaniti hackers must be manipulating casuality reports. 6:00 am- found a dust mask and a coffee cream pack. useful. 6:02 am - 1 hour 58 mins until boarding, checking documents. 6:05 am- formulated plan that will result in least amount of bloodshed. 6:45 am rome local time- putting on dust mask, unlocking bathroom door, airport seems suprisingly busy. no signs of massive radioactive poisoning. 7:00 am- at airport check in counter, handing the clerk boarding pass. select isle seat next to emergency exit. non - smoking. clerk asks me if i have sars. 7:45 am- logging out -safely in the air thanks to gem man's post.

You're even more NUTS than the OP. Hope this post was sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by gem_man

Just Tape all the Windows Up, Duck and Cover. Worked a treat in the
50's

hahahahaha - and your school desk was going to protect you from the blast from a 250 MT bomb as well, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Actually, panic over, now we can move on to the next great disaster story www.bbc.co.uk...

Of course, now they'll be saying that all that rain will be washing the radiation into the weater table.

I'm pretty close to leaving this site unless we get back to the real issues.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by m0r1arty

how can it be a lucky guess she also goes onto say america and china don't see eye to eye after some time they sort things out that to me sounds like the google fiasco two lucky guesses hmmm then the first one was africans fighting each other for food people of haiti look like africans so i'll say thats 3 lucky guesses she must be good at guessing hey.

Also there in dubai they are building a bigger building than the dubai tower see if there is any new news on glass soon hey too.

I'm not taking the piss but sometimes you need to listen to everything. There is 3 vids to this too i always find stuff like this interesting also as someone else said she did these in 2004 she even stated the year it would happen lucky guess dont think so.

Someone predicted that Africans will be fighting for food and you took that as she got this tight because "Haitians look like Africans", and that two of the world's major superpowers won't like each other for a while but then will get along?. Good god man.

Africans have been fighting for food for centuries, and whichever enemies are enemies (even major powers), will always have periods of peace from time to time throughout history - look at Ancient Rome and Ancient Egypt, and many other examples throughout history.

This is like me predicting that "sometime in 2011 will be a story about childhood abuse in the Catholic Church, there will be a large earthquake at least 7.0 somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, and that just before the mid terms in late October or Early November 2010, there will be a large anti pot protest in California from those that don't want the vote to legalize passed, and another protest by those that DO want it legalized" Oh, and that also "sometime during the first six months of 2011" the DOW JONES will drop 300 points, there will be a terrorist bombing in the Middle East, and a political scandal in Washington".

I MUST be a prophet. I'll revisit these predictions August 18 2011 and see which ones came true. I'm guessing I will have 100% accuracy.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

just out of curiostiy have you watched that link at all just so i can ask you something bout it

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Interesting that Chernobyl means wormwood and you have a project wormwood and also wormwood is used in the bible if my search powers are good.

"Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

hubpages.com...

Interesting that the water became bitter and men died of it.

I'm generally not one for quoting any religious texts but as of lately it sure seems much of the world and our many beliefs have a synchronicity.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join