It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi sinewave
I have two questions:
First of all, what were your motivations for bringing on a new world order?
And secondly, were does life come from?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by incarnating
Hi sinewave
I have two questions:
First of all, what were your motivations for bringing on a new world order?
And secondly, were does life come from?

Cheers

Hello

New world order is in place to solidify thought patterns. Basically, when you ''die'', you will still be controlled by the thought patterns of those you call the Illuminati. In essence, you will manifest what they want you to manifest.

Of course, those you call the Illuminati could implement their ''new world order'' many, many times over but their reptilian minds take perverse pleasure in seeing their victims dig their own graves. Nothing to do with karma, which is just another Illuminati concept meant to enslave you in an absurd cycle of guilt and limitation - which you impose on yourself! The Illuminati love it when their victims enslave themselves.

I know this is going to sound harsh, but to those you call the Illuminati, you are a mere computer game. It amuses them when you try to form various theories about their nature.

To use a crude analogy: they are like computer geeks experimenting with new software. Please, see this:

www.simulation-argument.com...

This is their ultimate aphrodisiac.

Your theory of biocentrism would be the most accurate theory reflecting reptilian understanding of ''life'' :

Biocentrism (from Greek: βίος, bios, "life"; and κέντρον, kentron, "center"), also known as the biocentric universe, is a theory proposed in 2007 by American scientist Robert Lanza. In this view, life and biology are central to being, reality, and the cosmos — life creates the universe rather than the other way around. Biocentrism asserts that current theories of the physical world do not work, and can never be made to work, until they fully account for life and consciousness.

Lanza's biocentric theory builds on quantum physics. While physics is considered fundamental to the study of the universe, and chemistry fundamental to the study of life, biocentrism places biology before the other sciences to produce a theory of everything.

Also, this is how ''average'' human interpret reality:

''Plato imagines a group of people who have lived chained in a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall by things passing in front of a fire behind them, and begin to ascribe forms to these shadows. According to Plato, the shadows are as close as the prisoners get to seeing reality. He then explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are not constitutive of reality at all, as he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the mere shadows seen by the prisoners.''

Those you call the Illuminati would like you to accept/believe these are mere theories, witty metaphors used by pompous intellectuals to impress their interlocutors. If only.

Hope it helped

Alice

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi --- thanks for taking the time to answer our questions – very thoughtful answers!

What I was wondering is after your Soul/Essence was transferred into the body of an infant blond baby at what point did you begin to recall your Reptilian Life in a parallel universe?

And (forgive me if this is too personal) but were you “born” to parents here, somehow. Or were you placed in an orphanage and then adopted? I keep thinking that if I was raising a baby and the first words she said instead of being --- Papa or Momma were ...... “Take me to your leader” I’d be a little disconcerted.

So I guess my question in brief: Is what does your family here think of your previous life on a parallel earth?

My last question is more of a comment then I guess rather a true question. Imho, being born as a Blond American Baby doesn’t really seem like that bad of a punishment. I look around at all of the war torn countries out there where starvation and brutality is rampant --- and while the United States certainly has some problems --- despite all the hoopla in the media --- I think the United States is still a beautiful country filled with many beautiful people.

Anyways, thank-you for your awesome thread!
Peace!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sinewave

Hello.
Interesting thoughts.
To me, that's all they are.
Generally when phrases refer to what "WE" call something, come up, it lends no credibility towards any argument.
Some might say it's indicative of a "grandeur" complex.

However, I do commend your efforts and sticking in there.

I'm not going to say that I believe any of it, but it's fascinating none the less.

I have no doubt that you feel that you don't quite fit in, and that somewhere along the line you have created this scenario for yourself to better grasp some ineptitude, or inability to adapt socially.

Many people here, without a doubt, know what it's like to be outside the general trains of thought of the rest of "Normal" population.

My point is, that it serves no purpose whatsoever claiming or admitting such things.
If in fact you are who and what you claim to be, the particulars are irrelevant, and that the message is what's important.

You have to understand that, no one is going to take you seriously, especially online.
All proof can be falsified.

Once the breakthrough occurs, then perhaps people may take your claims to be more relevant.

Put your message out there, but keep the next level stuff to a minimum.

I'm not your adversary, quite the opposite actually.
Take it with a grain of salt, and do whatever you like.

L8R!!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Alright, I guess you provided answers to most of what I asked. Sorry, but I'm still nowhere near believing your story. In fact if it is possible, I doubt you even more than I did in the beginning.

So I will say the only nice thing I can think of right now.
Thank you for your response.

Good luck finding yourself. You don't have to act like something spectacular. Just be who you are--a human like all the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers, sinewave. They make everything look way less spectacular

And there I had finally hoped for some wise beings

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Skeptical, but this is a strange world, and I have seen enough to at least have a curiousity of other people's experiences.

When did you have memories of your past, and did they come about in dreams, or were you always aware of your past life?

Will the truth of our reality ever be figured out by humans, or told to the average human if it's already figured out?

Are there both good and bad Reptilians, and do we have anything to worry about?

Can people become enlightened to the real reality through meditation?

What do you know/feel about other types of beings, that is not from this earth? I have a strange dream/memory myself, that's one reason I'm wondering about this one.

Sorry if some of these questions have already been answered, I may have missed them mingled with all the off topic posts. Some people seem to have forgotten the this is "the grey area" and that it is for this type of topic.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Skeptical, but this is a strange world, and I have seen enough to at least have a curiousity of other people's experiences.

When did you have memories of your past, and did they come about in dreams, or were you always aware of your past life?

Will the truth of our reality ever be figured out by humans, or told to the average human if it's already figured out?

Are there both good and bad Reptilians, and do we have anything to worry about?

Can people become enlightened to the real reality through meditation?

What do you know/feel about other types of beings, that is not from this earth? I have a strange dream/memory myself, that's one reason I'm wondering about this one.

Sorry if some of these questions have already been answered, I may have missed them mingled with all the off topic posts. Some people seem to have forgotten the this is "the grey area" and that it is for this type of topic.

I've always been aware of this, on a deeper level than just dream/memory. Someone said these are ''only thoughts'' to him. Well, yes, of course they are my thoughts, the question is whether - to my knowledge - these thoughts are real. When you think about a flying pig, it's also a thought but you know it just isn't there. So it isn't so much about a thought, but your perception/feeling of that thought. It's the same mechanism which lets you differentiate between dreams and ''real'' memories.

I can't explain it, it's to be felt. Reality is being figured out by certain humans right now, but I doubt it will ever happen en masse. It didn't even happen in my dimension. There are all types of beings, this is an infinite universe, so I won't surprise you here. And I would be disappointed if people accepted what they're told without question.

Skepticism is good - rudeness is bad

I understand people live in stressful times, though, and to many certain things are unthinkable. It doesn't matter what you say and do, they just won't have it. That's alright, I would even go as far as to say some ''people'' are actually what you could call ''soulless.''

Also, please don't trust anyone who tells you they channel ''higher beings'' , be it angels or the Anunnaki. I don't care how much theatrics they use in the process. I seriously doubt any reptilian overlord would communicate with humans. Not in the dimensions I'm aware of, anyway.

They are just too proud.

Unless, they are like me, but then their pride is out the window...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hi Alice,
What do you think about the site illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...
Are the infos there accurate according to your illuminati thought pattern knowledge?
I bought the book "biocentirism" last week and still had no time to read it. Thank you for your advice.

Are the humans a product of the reptiles?
How can a person avoid that guilt in order to set himself free from this matrix after death or while alive?

thks

Thank you for your answers

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Hi Alice,
What do you think about the site illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...
Are the infos there accurate according to your illuminati thought pattern knowledge?
I bought the book "biocentirism" last week and still had no time to read it. Thank you for your advice.

Are the humans a product of the reptiles?
How can a person avoid that guilt in order to set himself free from this matrix after death or while alive?

thks

Thank you for your answers

This site is one of many, but the phrase ''luciferian illuminati mindset'' is very much what this is. The ones you call the Illuminati think like psychopaths, they control a pathocracy/cryptocracy. Unfortunately, a lot on this illuminati matrix site is incoherent babble as well, so I would not pay attention to that. I am sure the author of the site is sincere, but some of his remarks cannot be put to use in any way. I will not state what I think should be avoided, it is up to your discernment powers.

Yes, humans are a product of the reptiles. That's why it's a Kafkaesque experience to have become a human female. To reptilian overlords, this would be along the lines of ''inferiority squared.'' I think you can now understand why this punishment was chosen, rather than death.

Even English is so different as a language, but I do notice some words and phrases straight from the language of the Anunnaki.

You need a high level of intelligence, which allows you to connect with intuition. I know it sounds ''navel-contemplating'' but both intelligence and intuition are of the essence. Without high intelligence, you will not feel the urge to access your intuition. So sadly, many on Earth cannot yet transcend anything because the very idea has not been conceptualized by them.

There are also those who have high intelligence but do not need intuition. You could characterize them as psychopathic.

You're welcome, I hope it helps. I'll be away for a while now, thanks for not being mean

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenandNoelle
Hi --- thanks for taking the time to answer our questions – very thoughtful answers!

What I was wondering is after your Soul/Essence was transferred into the body of an infant blond baby at what point did you begin to recall your Reptilian Life in a parallel universe?

And (forgive me if this is too personal) but were you “born” to parents here, somehow. Or were you placed in an orphanage and then adopted? I keep thinking that if I was raising a baby and the first words she said instead of being --- Papa or Momma were ...... “Take me to your leader” I’d be a little disconcerted.

So I guess my question in brief: Is what does your family here think of your previous life on a parallel earth?

My last question is more of a comment then I guess rather a true question. Imho, being born as a Blond American Baby doesn’t really seem like that bad of a punishment. I look around at all of the war torn countries out there where starvation and brutality is rampant --- and while the United States certainly has some problems --- despite all the hoopla in the media --- I think the United States is still a beautiful country filled with many beautiful people.

Anyways, thank-you for your awesome thread!
Peace!

Hello,

I didn't notice this, forgive me. Good questions. Yes, I was placed in an orphanage and adopted. I could say something along the lines you mentioned but I was pragmatic enough not to do it. Who would have adopted me then (I HATED that orphanage, mean, mean people there).

My family is aware of my ''lineage'' but for obvious reasons they will not mention it to anyone and there is no indication when you look at me now I used to be some reptilian overlord. My family members are not some cultist-oriented group. They work as engineers and accountants (boring) and there is absolutely nothing which would give them away. I would classify them as a middle-class family, most definitely. I'm an only child too, so..

Yes, I do realize this is one of the best places and I could've ended up somewhere in Africa. I don't know why they chose America, to be honest, and it's very likely I'll never learn why. One of those pesky questions buried in my mind I guess.

My EEG does not indicate anything as well (not on this level of technology anyway).

Glad you liked this thread
Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

sinewave:

Is this parallel Earth more OR less technologically advanced than this earth that I live on? I must think that they are more advanced, if the resistance fighters have the means to have sent you to a parallel dimension.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinewaveAlso, please don't trust anyone who tells you they channel ''higher beings'' , be it angels or the Anunnaki. I don't care how much theatrics they use in the process. I seriously doubt any reptilian overlord would communicate with humans. Not in the dimensions I'm aware of, anyway.

This is a very strong statement.

Given, a lot of channels out there are bogus, and any channel who uses dramatics is not clear. But what you are saying dismisses all the good work of benevolents down the ages (not just the New Age).

It's simply wrong and quite a giveaway on your position IMO.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in

Originally posted by sinewaveAlso, please don't trust anyone who tells you they channel ''higher beings'' , be it angels or the Anunnaki. I don't care how much theatrics they use in the process. I seriously doubt any reptilian overlord would communicate with humans. Not in the dimensions I'm aware of, anyway.

This is a very strong statement.

Given, a lot of channels out there are bogus, and any channel who uses dramatics is not clear. But what you are saying dismisses all the good work of benevolents down the ages (not just the New Age).

It's simply wrong and quite a giveaway on your position IMO.

You never know who's out there sending messages. How many of the so-called mediums/channelers are actually channeling their own imaginations? Especially when we are approaching 2012.

I am sorry if it makes you upset, but you simply never know who is who. Feel free to believe otherwise, but please remember assuming what someone's ''position'' is and then throwing it at them, only means you are insecure about your own beliefs and have doubts. If you were absolutely convinced what you say is true, you would not need to convince anyone by assuming what their ''position'' is. You would shrug it off/laugh it off.

Do not take this the wrong way, it is not intended as an insult, just an observation.

Benevolents, as you call them, are not without a tinge of self-interest in mind.

Besides, what kind of an agenda could there be on my part, on a thread probably viewed as a joke by most? To convert someone? To be seen as a troll - and anyone can be a troll because there will always be someone who perceives them as such.

Not everything revolves around agendas, purposes, cloaks and daggers and ulterior motives. Sometimes black is black and white is white

Alice

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Look, I wish you all the best with your creative writing, really I do.

You have a fine imagination. The problem is the theme you've chosen.

When you have clearer sight, you'll find you're gatecrashing a party where most of the beer has already been drunk.

I suggest putting this project back on the shelf, and inventing a fantasy world no-one's ever conceived of before. That way, if you write it well enough, you'll have readers

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'll utilise one of my favorite quotes from Taoism:

Lau Tzu - "Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know".

Sorry,
You spoke.

And to para-phrase the Soup Nazi - "No S&F for you"!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Whilst every single word of this persons post might scream to you loony toony crap...and this post probably is...I believe this poster is actually close to the truth..."they" know how reality works...it's the only logical explanation...and her point about the mental health field is deadly correct...

[edit on 17/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

Whilst every single word of this persons post might scream to you loony toony crap...and this post probably is...I believe this poster is actually close to the truth..."they" know how reality works...it's the only logical explanation...and her point about the mental health field is deadly correct...

Hmmm, an ET into a human body... Questioning mental health....

Sounds a bit scientology...????

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Hmmm, an ET into a human body...
In my earlier post I was implying that those claims are most likely false, but the poster is close to the truth about "TPTB" on a few things...and also right about the mental health profession and their tendency to quantify existence and the functioning of consciousness.

EDIT: To add a quote that expands further on mental health thing:

Originally posted by CHA0S
There is no one single way a human mind "should function"...there is no one single right way a person "should be thinking"...there is no one single model of what sanity is...we can try to say a brain "should function like this"...or a person "should be thinking like that"...or anyone who thinks like this is sane and anyone outside of that box is insane...but all we're doing is slapping labels on things we don't understand and know essentially nothing about...

Every single person on this Earth has a slightly different brain, and it functions slightly different, therefore they think slightly different to everyone else on the planet. Our ancestors thought differently to us, and future generations will think differently to us. They'll probably look back at us and consider us all highly insane delusional beings...my point is, you can't try to quantify and form rules around something so dynamic and little understood, let alone try to fix these so called "mental problems" via "professional" help...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Alice,

Lets just assume for a second you are who you say you are. Why don't you make yourself publicly known? You say you are a 16 year old girl. I've never heard of any 16 year old girl that speaks the way you do. Your tone isn't that of a female or of the age 16, that's for sure. You should know some really advanced and undiscovered concepts involving mathematics or something that can be verified. Unless you're just biding your time and intend on regaining a position of power?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join