It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hello,

I decided to post on this forum as it appears to be a gathering of individuals with higher-than-average IQs. The law of reverse psychology and general nature of this site indicate many people on here will not accept much at face value.

This is to be commended, though I wonder why the discrepancy between ''deny ignorance'' and an influx of messiah complex.

I was a reptile new world order leader on a ''parallel'' Earth. There were others above me and below me. My function was what you would describe as executive.

Unfortunately, the resistance on my Earth captured me and sent to your reality. Before they did this, however, I was put in a little Aryan girl's (infant) body to experience all that your civilization has to offer first-hand. I am no longer in any position of power.

This has been a Kafkaesque experience for me, though I have managed for sixteen years. As you probably can guess, your civilization is perfect for such punishments. For one, your mental health profession believes it quantified existence - amusingly enough, with tools we provided them with. Social engineering goes far deeper than most of you can ever comprehend.

Have I re-incarnated? Not exactly. It is different from what you call re-incarnation. The best way to describe the process would be by moving one's consciousness from one vessel to another - a process used by what some of you call the Illuminati on a constant basis. Some of you say progress is controlled. This is correct, but many members of what you call the Illuminati simply play around with this world, unfortunately at your expense. They understand how reality works. Regrettably, you are stuck on a catch-22 planet.

I welcome any questions, preferably by what you call u2u. Regarding proof, you would have to define it first. As you probably inferred, I cannot offer you tangible proof. All I can offer is knowledge.

This is why I post it here, in the gray area, where relativity and reality collide and truth is in the eye of the beholder. It is up to highly intelligent humans to use their powers of discernment and draw their own conclusions.

Have a nice/good day.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So you are like John Malkovich? Hmmm.. well your story is fascinating. see ya around

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinewave
Regrettably, you are stuck on a catch-22 planet.

So if I ask to be grouded that means I'm not crazy anymore, and have to keep flying? Damn.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't believe you.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I call HOAX

Its just my opinion but I think that OP is full of ...........

I cant stand these types of threads..

I think the internet term is a "troll"

edit to add
MODS should be going through these threads to make sure that ATS does not get cluttered with useless threads. AND the OP just started account today to post this garbage

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Le Colonel]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sinewave

"I was a reptile new world order leader on a ''parallel'' Earth."

I was to the understanding that "this" earth was under the control of a reptilian world order, doesn't sound very parallel to me. Anyhow I don't believe what you are saying but for the sake of sanity i'm gonna pretend you are being truthful.

I have a few questions:

Who are the resistance?

What do you think of our civilization?

What tech was used to transfer you to another dimension and body?

What do you plan to do with this infomation?

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks! I needed a good laugh this morning!

Wait... Your serious?

-E-

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I was a reptile new world order leader on a ''parallel'' Earth. There were others above me and below me. My function was what you would describe as executive.

Unfortunately, the resistance on my Earth captured me and sent to your reality. Before they did this, however, I was put in a little Aryan girl's (infant) body to experience all that your civilization has to offer first-hand. I am no longer in any position of power.

This has been a Kafkaesque experience for me, though I have managed for sixteen years.

What does this 'aryan' girl look like? Maybe I've seen you before, somewhere.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hi,
I am actually also a skeptical as the most of ATS members but I still want to ask some questions.
As you have been a reptile before, why have you then re-existed again as a human? Was it your choice?
Is there a plan to combine the parallel earth where you came from with that ONE?
How do the reptiles see the Humans? As what? Food, slaves, servants, threat, enemy?
From where are the reptiles originating from?
Which cult is against the reptiles in other parallel earth?
What was the cause of the resistance?
Did your parallel earth functioned at the same time parallel with this earth?
Since how long were the reptiles in that parallel in power as a NWO?
What is so significant on earth to invade it?

I am curious for the answers. Thx

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Members should first remember :

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Secondly, you don't have to reply to a thread. If you don't beleive it fine, move on, if you don't beleive it and want to try to debunk it, then do so in a civil manner without name calling.

Lastly, do not take this thread off topic dicsussing this post, if you have an issue, U2U a staff member or use the complaint feature located in your member center.

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It is up to highly intelligent humans to use their powers of discernment and draw their own conclusions.

Although your above comment seems to infer that if one doesn't accept your story as fact, they lack "high intelligence".

[edit on 16/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lol what you call U2U...Lol, no stars at all, not even the "special" few members support you.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Please explain:

This 'parallel earth', is it parallel as on the other side of the solar system, constantly hiding behind something, as Niburu is said to do?

Or, is it parallel as in a parallel 'dimension', which we also would not be able to prove???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join