It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Positive hints at financial doom and gloom.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
His hinting at something around the corner then making a two part video about tells me he knows more than he's letting on. It seems he's intentionally holding back as if not to cause a panic. What do you think?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Perhaps I shouldn't comment because I'm not watching these and I don't know who "Mr. Positive" is. Please tell me this is not some random 'tard who posted a video on YouTube and, because he's "hinting at something around the corner" and made a two part video, that somehow qualifies him to know anything about anything.

Regardless of who he is or isn't, do you honestly think the world is in jeopardy because of his YouTube video?

[edit on Aug 16, 2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. Very surprised to hear this message from him, wow.

To me, and probably many on here, it is preaching to the choir.

I have believed for some time that we are heading for another, as he said, "major, major adjustment" in the market.

That the so called recovery has mostly been a suckers rally. I would do what he say. either have a plan, or just "get out"

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oh, OK, it's Tony Robbins. Geez, that's almost worse. What would be his qualifications for foretelling economic problems ... above and beyond any guy on any financial/news show?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This guy just tries to sell books and market himself as "needed". I guess if people want to buy into his antics, then so be it, though his ultimate goal is to make money, IMO. He may have even started to believe in himself but that doesn't mean that he isn't trying market his necessity.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
This guy just tries to sell books and market himself as "needed". I guess if people want to buy into his antics, then so be it, though his ultimate goal is to make money, IMO. He may have even started to believe in himself but that doesn't mean that he isn't trying market his necessity.

--airspoon

Good point there, it did make me want to hire him for more advice. Mostly, to me it just reinforces the messsage that many others are giving.

I would add that he doesn't seem to be cryptic as the OP suggest. He seems to be very straight forward in his message, expect a market crash and possible depression.

Fear mongering, maybe? I personally don't see how we can avoid another major market correction in the next six months or so. He also provides some decent advice to those in the stock market, cover your a**.

I am very much into real estate and home construction, I have been looking and hoping for some positive signs in this recovery, that things are going to turn around. Unfortunately, can not find much to be optimistic about. When we start having some real job growth, then maybe ... not yet.

I am just hoping that the Governments response is more than just throwing money at it, more bailouts for the unworthy, more theft from the people. Which will just make it worse and that much more difficult to truly recover from.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The guy who made a billion in one day retires.

www.bloomberg.com...

Retire before the fun starts?

top topics

join