It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction: KJ_Lesnick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello,

My name is Kendra Lesnick, I'm almost 29 years old (a little over 2 weeks). I've heard of this forum for a couple of years but I never actually joined. I'm an aviation buff which is largely my reason for joining this forum.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hi Kendra, Justin here. Nice to meet you. So do you fly lots then? I work at an airport ramp so I get to see planes taking off lots. Actually I load cargo in them. Thank god those DC-8s are gone!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KJ_Lesnick

Hi Kendra, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi Kendra:

Welcome. Glad you're here. Hope to see you around.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So you like planes, well there is an Id the aircraft thread going but the planes are pretty obscure so its tough to get a go. www.abovetopsecret.com...
or some strange ones here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Welcome

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Endtime Warrior,

So do you fly lots then? I work at an airport ramp so I get to see planes taking off lots.

I'm not a pilot; I've flown as a passenger a lot.

Thank god those DC-8s are gone!

Why, you didn't like the DC-8's?

Sauron

Hi Kendra, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.

Oh, I only thought I could post and reply on this forum until I had 20 posts. That's good to know.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sounds resonable

12voltz,

So you like planes, well there is an Id the aircraft thread going but the planes are pretty obscure so its tough to get a go.

Sounds interesting, I think I'll give it a shot

KJ Lesnick

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJ_Lesnick
Why, you didn't like the DC-8's?

I live in the midwest. The summers are hot and the winters are cold. There is no heat on the dc-8's. Not to mention the rollers on the topside don't roll well in the cold, they stick. They take a little longer to start up, an airstart is needed. The planes in and of themselves are not bad I guess its because it makes my job harder.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You will have plenty of fun around here!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello Kendra, welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join