It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Tillman's Father to Army Investigators: "F--- You... And Yours'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Pat Tillman's Father to Army Investigators: "F--- You... And Yours'

www.huffingtonpost.com

There always was a dark cinematic thread to the story of Pat Tillman: the football star imbued with post-9/11 patriotism who was killed in a friendly-fire incident in the Afghan mountains and the allegations of a massive bureaucratic cover-up involving the highest levels of the U.S. Army in the wake of the tragedy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
www.infowars.com
www.infowars.com

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What a great Patriot Pat Tillman will always be to this country. He first sacrifices his pro football career, and then his life in the service to his country. The cover up of this killing is another in a series of lies the government spews out under the cloak of "national security".

There is more to this story than the MSM is reporting, so I am providing some links for the conspiracy around his death. A story at Infowars.com states: Army medical examiners concluded Tillman was shot three times in the head from just 10 yards away, no evidence of "friendly fire" damage at scene, Army attorneys congratulated each other on cover-up, Wesley Clark concludes "orders came from the very top" to murder pro-football star because he was about to become an anti-war political icon.

Also from Infowars. com is the following: The evidence points directly to it and the motivation is clear – Tillman abandoned a lucrative career in pro-football immediately after 9/11 because he felt a rampaging patriotic urge to defend his country, and became a poster child for the war on terror as a result. But when he discovered that the invasion of Iraq was based on a mountain of lies and deceit and had nothing to do with defending America, he became infuriated and was ready to return home to become an anti-war hero.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Krzyzmo]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The guy had one hell of a life, then he tossed it aside to do what he thought was right. It only makes since that he discovered it was all BS and he was ready to expose this.

If I were his dad, I would have delivered the message face to face. Hopefully the MSM would be there recording.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
While I agree that this theory is entirely plausible, generally as they say, "the truth lies somewhere in between". Rumor mill on my end has generally been what no parent would ever want to hear about their child - that he was shot by his fellow troops because he was such an egotistical raging *** -hat that they couldnt stand being around him. Either way, i'd say there was no reason to cover up the cause of death other than to attempt to save face for "the cause".

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
he should have kept quiet then branched out when he got back but he was a hero i enlisted because of 9/11 but i knew it wasn't a attack how can 300 or even 10 people let finger nail files take over a plane good topic and posts people

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

The man was ticked off. He gave up a 3 mil 3 yr deal with the Cards because he is a Patriot and wanted to protect and serve his country. So he goes over there and finds out the real truth; In afghanastan, he probably got to see or hear about the US military guarding the Opium that is grown there.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here's some of the old threads on the Tillman tragedy from years ago-

(7/13/07) Panel Demands Records on Tillman's Death

(7/26/07) AP: New Details on Tillman's Death

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Very True... He's not the first and he wont be the last...

it was the same with the 2 Reuters Employee's

Reuters Employees Killed with Afghan Civilians

Best Regards

Fox

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As a big football fan, I was one of the early posters here who brought up Pat Tillman's legacy.

It is very sad that had he been an ATS member, perhaps he wouldn't have so readily bought into the entire "War on Terror" facade, used to drive the unemployed into the ranks of the military and instead, with one of the best jobs in the world, kept himself at home and doing what he loved, playing professional football.

God Bless and Rest In Peace Pat Tillman. And thank you for your service.

I really do hope that in your martyrdom, the truth will inevitably be revealed to the American people.

For The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

God Bless and Rest In Peace Pat Tillman.

Amen.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lots of information coming out thru the wikileaks.

Hopefully the truth about tillman's death is in that
monster pile of truth they do not want the public to see.

My only concern is that the data was manipulated
before it got added to the pile before it was leaked.

new topics

top topics

join