It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunked? Think again...Real Psychokinesis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, I had a debate last week with a fellow ATS member...I won't mention his name because I think it shows a lack of respect when one is called out for ignorance (not knowing). However, he is, like most people, very self-assured that his reality is set that there is no one on earth who has, or could perform any sort of paranormal or psychic abilities and such thinking equates to hogwash. However, a true person of wisdom never discounts anything because a true person of wisdom knows that everything is possible.

I truly don't see any way that this can be debunked my friends. However, it is there for you to view and scrutinize.

Many people ask this question...

If there are people who can do this, why on earth wouldn't they want to be rich and famous for what they can do?

Here's the simple answer:
A real Jedi would not pervert his/her art for financial gain. It would be a disgrace to the creed, and this would indicate greed, which isn't of light...it is of the dark side. And let me tell you this...there are many people out there who ARE IN POWER that know about these things and use their "knowledge" and abilities to lie, cheat, steal, kill, and worse They keep you ignorant of "The Force," so that they can stay on top. I could mention names...but, I'll leave that to the imagination.

I am doing this for you all so that it levels the playing field. If we were all evolved, believe me when I say, we would never be tricked by these idiots claiming to be "World Leaders." Their military would mean NOTHING. Their fear tactics would be useless. WE NEED TO EVOLVE. And I'm sure that not too many of you would disagree with that assessment.

You see, we ALL have extraordinary capabilities. Some people are more prone to it than others because of the reasons listed:
1. Some souls are older than others
2. Some souls are simply wiser than others due to age and experience. (Wisdom)
3. Some souls dedicate themselves to spiritual evolution, while others simply engage in the illusion of the material world.
4. There are certain souls that get consumed with the trappings of academia and science, therefore, they can only evolve as fast as the modern world.
5. Some souls are too proud, and selfishly shut out anything that contradicts their version of the world.
6. Some souls are prone to greed
7. Many souls are prone to anger and are quick to judge.

There are many other reasons, but, the only way to really develop oneself is to first admit that they know NOTHING.

Humility is essential to attain a harmonious balance with the Universal Consciousness. Unconditional Love and Patience for all beings is necessary because once one has encountered harmony, one realizes that they themselves are reflected throughout the vastness of space and time, connecting you to everyone and everything.

I hope you enjoy these videos. This is the real thing. Evolved Ministry currently has a few apprentices who are charging through and making headway for the "Golden Age," that is embedding itself into our current three dimensional reality. In fact, two of his most powerful apprentices are only 10 years old, and hold a ton of promise for us all in the future. You will be seeing videos of them soon.

Star and Flag. This needs to be seen by many so that we can all know our true "spiritual heritage" and our true capabilities.

AND...I HAVE AN ADDITIONAL SUGGESTION. INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THIS POST WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO OUT, MAKE A FIRE, PUT YOUR HANDS TOWARDS IT, MOVE AROUND A BIT, AND SEE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS. ITS AN EASY EXPERIMENT. I guarantee that you might find the results interesting.

Namaste and Love

By the way...I can't seem to get these videos to post directly onto my page correctly, therefore, if someone can do it for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the first video:
www.youtube.com...

1/2
www.metacafe.com... (Pretty detailed video here)

Here is the second video:
www.youtube.com...

Weather Control video:
www.youtube.com...

And if you have the additional patience to watch one with Pyro/Tele/and weather control with UFO's and Black Helicopters:
www.metacafe.com...

Last but not least:
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i am open to alot of things ........but......i just need more proof .. i did not realy see anything my good man

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There are many reasons people don't believe psychic powers are real. Some reasons are because of their own stubborn ignorance. Some reasons are because of the environment they have been raised/cultivated in.

No matter the reason this doesn't change the reality. We can achieve "supernatural" powers. Debunkers thrive on their limited definition of proof but like you said, truly wise people understand that anything is possible.

The only way we'll get these powers is by understanding this and opening our minds to the infinite amount of possibilities available. I'm glad you are bringing this to people's attention. It's time.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I don't believe that you really watched or gave it a very good analysis.

However, I still respect your opinion and appreciate your comment. Plus, with the amount of time that it actually took you to respond to me, verses the time it takes to watch the video, shows that you weren't really looking.

Namaste and Unconditional love

[edit on 13-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Thank you my friend. I hope that you don't mind, but, I added you as a friend of mine.

Those who think on a "different," and more evolved platform need to stick together.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Of course I don't mind.

You should expect the regular detractors to appear on this thread but the info you posted is very valuable and I'm just waiting for my SLOW internet to load these videos.

A lot of people will read/see these videos and say, "Oh, just more new age psycho-babble. Move along." Just wait till stuff starts going downhill on the worldly plane. They'll start to realize.

But seriously, in the slightly tweaked words of Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz:

"GET ON OUR LEVEL!"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would be careful not to let your thoughts run away with you. I didn't see anything very convincing. I'm sure you are connected with that realm simply because of your interest but I don't believe that our energy works in such ways.

I like your principles. I believe we are old souls and that the nature of our spirit is a very important part of how we have become akin to this part of the multiverse. I am very sensitive to everything that is going on in this strange and synchronized universe but I am completely powerless over the fire and the weather.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Yes, I'm sure that no matter how convincing the evidence, many will do their best to ignore it, or trash it, or keep others from wanting to see it.

However, my hopes is that people will see the truth and pass it on to others who seek the truth as well.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wise people don't "understand that anything is possible". Rather, wisdom lies in knowing that all knowledge is fallible, therefore we truly know nothing. It is foolish to declare what is or is not possible, this goes both ways. For us humans, the world will never be more than a subjective experience totally unique to each individual.

I happen to believe telekinesis is possible, from personal experience. But I didn't see anything beyond random fire movement in the videos.

I think making a big bonfire, and trying to subtly control which way it blows or how hot it burns is not going to convince many people. It's certainly not going to convert anyone who previously disbelieved.

If you really want to get some audience, I'd suggest trying to start a fire from scratch. Or, taking an ember and trying to control that. Start small, and try to control the conditions as much as possible so randomness is minimized.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schizophrenia

Those who choose not to see...won't. Plain and simple. If you watched the videos and didn't find it convincing, I doubt that Jesus Christ walking on water right in front of you would do much either. However, I don't see that as being the best job at debunking. You're going to have to break it down to me and SHOW me what didn't convince you. Like for instance, when he was standing there circling his hands and the smoke was doing the same thing, or when he was waving his arms up and out and the smoke followed the exact same motion...or when he used is mouth and buzzed and made the fire accelerate. You'll have to be more specific.

There are going to be people who simply won't accept it because their views of the world are rather limited. There will be those who will be PAID to come in and debunk it, so that others won't see beyond the illusion that TPTB have overlaid. Personally, I don't care which side of the isle that you fall under, but, if you TRULY watched those videos and saw nothing of interest, then I dare say that you're blind or lying to yourself. However, I am in no position to judge you or how you view things in your own subjective manner.

You are welcome to your opinion.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I agree with much of what you said, but, if you only saw random occurrence, then I really don't think you watched it at all.

Nonetheless, you had a good post. Thank you for your contribution.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Those videos made me LOL Whats with the mosquito sound? Does that help you channel into your jedi zone? Its sad that you have convinced yourself there is something to it. I dont mean to insult you or be rude, but you really need to get real about this.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Those who think on a "different," and more evolved platform need to stick together.
lol...that seems to be your problem right there...you are way too full of your self "Master Jedi"...I saw NOTHING in that first video at least that proved anything...you asked in the video what my opinion on the falling stick was...my opinion is you started filming that scene shortly after placing new sticks on the fire...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Um...I'm not the master Jedi.

It may be YOUR problem that you're looking for someone to laugh at. High School Tactics never die.

Good LOLing though. Whatever makes you feel superior my friend Chaos. I have to ask, do you get a sense of accomplishment when you're able to downgrade someone? Does that give you power? A sense of strength?

Nice one!

I'm still waiting for a REAL debunker. So far all I'm hearing is...LOL. Uh, I didn't see anything...um, LOL...ha ha, Master Jedi. (Scratches head)...you know kind've like that kid on the Simpsons that is always picking on Bart, but never has anything intelligent to say. By the way, to me, LOL kind've sounds like you're gagging or that you may have something enlarged stuck in your throat. And that could equate to anything.

I'll let the children LOL. I'm waiting to hear a good analysis. Bye.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

LOL?

Since when did internet slang become palatable on a forum dedicated to intellect?

You are very welcome to your opinion.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All I can say after watching some of the videos is that no debunking is necessary: the videos debunk themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It may be your problem that you're looking for someone to laugh at.

Good LOLing though. Whatever makes you feel superior.
No, I'm not doing either of those things. The videos and words used in your post are simply silly and over exaggerated. I believe Psychokinesis is a possibly, but I see no proof of anything here, yet your tone doesn't seem to match your level of evidence, what I'm saying is, try to use a more sensible tone, it gives the impression you'd rather drive on with wild speculations and believe simple coincidences as something more than they really are.

[edit on 13/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I have yet to see any evidence against it. And I'm glad that you see psychokinesis as a possibility. You're not completely shut down. However, I would suggest a more intelligent approach to the way you address other human beings.

If this is what you consider an honorable means of communication, I don't think I, or anyone of consequence, would want to know you in real life.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

First off, you're insulting the WRONG person.

Second of all, there have been many from this town who have gone out to see this guy in action. He's the real deal.

Just because you cannot see it yourself, doesn't eliminate the very real things that happen around him. And alternately, there are many people that would consider it SAD that you have such a narrow view of this. Trust me when I say, people like you are being phased out and many are tired of being told their realities by the limitations of other people's imaginations.

See what you choose to see.

And for the future, try to show others general respect.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think most people think of pyrokinesis is having a fire ball in your hand

<<   2  3 >>

join