It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunked? Think again...Real Psychokinesis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thepathoverseer

I don't think this guy is even close to that level. Pyrokinesis is the manipulation of fire in general.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Evidence against it? I want to know exactly what part of those videos constitutes as semi-legitimate proof of Psychokinesis ...I really did try to see some sort of intelligent manipulation of the flames, but it just wasn't there IMO, and certainly not to the degree required to come on here and act though you are on a more "evolved platform", some may argue you are simply deluded by your own wanting to believe so badly in something you feel so strongly is the truth, but just can't prove it. I didn't ask to be your friend btw, nor did I post in your thread looking to make friends...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

no my good man i did watch the whole video the only one that had an affect on me was the part where he made the fire flicker with his hands ,other then that i did not see any real movement ,i seen the twigs breaking and such but i could not find a connection ,please believe me when i tell you that i am not here to lay claim that what your showing is trickery ,i just need more solid info ,i guess the only way is to try it my self and i will ,but i want to thank you so much for your post ,i think that we all have the ability to control the matrix that we are in ,also i am a jedi master on JK2 ,but thats a game ..hehe

ok kind sir thank you very much

Love

Nephi

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't see anything other than some guy making weird noises and claiming things that aren't really there.

Does that make me close minded? No. It makes me observant.

Unfortunately, IMO there is nothing special here. I can't believe I just gave up damn near a 1/2 hour of my life to that guy's antics. Perhaps that is his goal.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
sorry but its far from convincing playing around a fire.

I would like to see your videos of:

1. extinguishing the campfire (with flame as large as the first 2 vids)

2. starting the fire (after seeing the timber being laid into a fresh firepit.

then, i would be convinced.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
for give for not viewing the videos, but i have no need, for i know some not all of the art, and i would like for you, that want to kinow how to start , first you will need a string a and pencil and a rod of some sort.

Tie the sting to the rod tie the pencil on the string let it hang free, length does not matter, no sit and relax close eyes, breath deep , focus on pencil picture it in your mind, now try to stop it ,move it, make it spin, this is a mental exercise, an other way is to focus the inner self, yes just like Luke, and the light saber seen, were he is in the snow monster cave, and yes this can be done.

Not all can do it for it is a gift, why am i telling you this? For there is one that needs to know, for your time has come, if you read this then you will know, now this is much harder, use your hands with out touching , start by holding them 6 in apart, fingers together, now feel the flow.
This is this first step. the rest will come with time, if you can stand pencil on end, then you are a master. coins do not count, and i have seen spoon benders, smoke dancers, flame charmers, and yes metal masters, ones that can bend steel, not through strength but by thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have moved something with my energy before... it was quite uncalled for and scary to say the least. Sure it was exciting but it scared me all the same.

I wouldn't mind having another encounter of my energy being crazy like that, it did seem pretty cool. xD

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I do know that telekinesis is a real and natural phenomenon, but I really didn't see anything special in the vids. To be honest (and no offense intended), while watching them, I thought this was a joke at getting people to believe they were seeing something that obviously wasn't there. Anyway, best wishes to you and your friend. I'm glad you keep your mind open to the reality that there is much more to the human being than pure flesh and blood. There are a great number of resources and times for an individual to learn to expand his/her knowledge and manipulation of the unseen realms, and I'm glad to see others like yourself and your friend taking advantage of those resources and times during this short period of human history. The late author, Joseph J. Weed has several books which explain this phenomenon of telekinesis and gives one exercises to help develop this ability. Check him out, I'm sure it will only add fuel to your fire.
xox

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

it is not the power that scared you, but the lack of control? answer with truth and wisdom.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i just watched the first video...
FAKE! LOL

i just came back from a beach bonfire last night, and the flame in the video does not seem like the one i've been staring at for hours yesterday(fake?). let's look at the base of the flame: the smoke is being blown to the right but the base of the fire is burning straight up. looking at the speed and direction of the smoke (see how flat to the right it's being blown?), the fire should definitely be leaning to the right but it's not. then i see the top of the flame twitching to the right a few times, but if you look at the smoke at the same height, you see the smoke going upwards. by the way, the brush in the background also seems dead still. besides, it's real easy to have a fan outside of the camera's view. OH, the flame looks REALLY UNUSUALLY BIG. how do you get a flame that big from a couple of branches? we had the same size flame yesterday using THICK LOGS. nice try, it should fool some elementary kids well.

(i'm talking about the fire before he does his jedi force bs)

[edit on 14-8-2010 by italiansalad]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yeah it was scary because I did not know it was about to occur but it was completely my fault given the conditions. Sorry I cannot go into it now(trying to get to bed and failing at it xD) but maybe later when I wake up tomorrow.

The story is nothing special but you can get the idea of the circumstance. Also i believe I may have told the story on the site somewhere before but cannot recall where. >_

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
If there are people who can do this, why on earth wouldn't they want to be rich and famous for what they can do?

My more simple answer is, "Who says they don't?" If I had really strong precognitive or telekinetic powers, it wouldn't take me too long as a kid to figure out that I should keep my abilities a secret.

So maybe the people who win the lottery multiple times or are "good gamblers" are actually secret psi masters.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
I have moved something with my energy before... it was quite uncalled for and scary to say the least. Sure it was exciting but it scared me all the same.

Somehow I was able to type this entire sentence, which a few minutes before was simply a thought I had in my mind. Sure, I did it with my fingers, but exactly what was the mechanism that allowed such a thing as an incorporeal thought to physically move flesh and bone the way I wanted it to move? No scientist has an answer for that one yet.

Mind controlling matter? Happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

well have a good night tell me later u2u me if you want, willing to teach.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the more a person knows, the less he or she is going tell you

how exactly would you guys want to prove something like this anyway? things that can't be measured, calculated... no matter what proof you come up with, there will always be people objecting against it, saying it was just a coincidence or similar.

this is the type of thing everyone has to prove to themselves, and themselves alone...

i am sure there ARE people who use these powers for their personal gain... it's just they are smarter than publishing books containing their secrets just so they could apply for the idiot Randi's million theoretical-dollars worth of bonds (and get refused without really being given the chance to prove anything)

although i wonder if that would change if there were an actual independent unprejudiced comittee and an actual million dollars in cash...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
watch criss angel

he is proof to every supernatural thing

-sarcasm

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by italiansalad

Now that's funny. Very good entertainment there!!!

A fake fire...

That's the best one I've heard yet. This fire didn't look like that fire, therefore its fake
Or that fire didn't look like the one that I stared into for hours, therefore, the one that we're seeing must be made from CGI. Good stuff.

I never thought I would see the day that someone would claim a FAKE FIRE as a defense mechanism against believing in video footage. At this point, I actually have to give the other non-believers credit for at least knowing that the fire was real...

Ahhh...I almost want to cry.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I watched this and didn't see a single thing that was remotely odd or strange about the behaviour of the fire. I also did not get the impression that the fire was being manipulated or choreographed by the guy supposedly exerting his control over it. I think as evidence for paranormal behaviour/activity it's some of the weakest i've seen. It's so bad in fact it would lead most rational people to believe it's been done as a joke.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

Hey, whatever floats your boat. Or, makes you feel superior.

My guess is this...EVEN IF YOU HAD SEEN SOMETHING, WHICH YOU PROBABLY DID, YOU'RE A DEBUNKER THAT HATED BEING CALLED OUT. As the title of this thread says, Debunked? Think Again.

You are welcome to go back to your slumber now.

Namaste and Love

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join