It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the current World Countries, how to save the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This goes out to ALL countries everyone is in the same Turmoil..
If you’re not happy with your countries government, finances, living standards or BS they throw at you, you HAVE a choice. EVERYONE has a choice.
in the 70's the best type of revolution was of peace and loving protesters.. You would think that a modern day revolution should be armed and ready to go.. NO.
The ONLY type of revolution that is going to change ANYTHING in our world for all of our governments is boycotting industries. the world is run by banks which is funded by industries stop buying!!
Why do you need an I-phone? so they can TRACK you through GPS and you can be a sheep to the world by sucking into Facebook and MySpace. STOP BUYING!
You want to eat food that isn’t going to feed the industry STOP eating McDonalds, STOP buying food from wal-mart. Start buying local goods fresh food. There ARE options. Stop buying the things that you feel you need and the machine will destroy itself.
A lot of you are gonna read things and maybe some of you it will stir a emotion or two but I Guarantee not one of you will stop buying or consuming an industry fed life.

Your addicted, the world government biggest scandal isn’t 911, it isn’t the War, it isn’t secret meetings, its what’s right out in the open being shoved into your face and your eating it right up. Why is it an addiction ?
Addiction:
"being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming "

Why do you need the next best game system or the best phone.. because it’s your next high. Why do you need to try the "new improved flavor of Doritos’s cheese burger chips" because it’s better than the last which your tolerant to so it’s your next "hit"

If you want things to change you need to change yourself and your buying habits. if no one buys Green giant frozen processed crap.. they will no longer be able to survive. But you can grow a small inside garden or buy local to replace it.
To the world.... there ARE options.
Don’t buy electronic goods, it’s nothing but plastic garbage that will fill your house and if there were no electricty, and every power grid is wiped out for any reason, they are USELESS. There is nothing you can do with it.
Find Options, live simple, that is the revolution and if you can’t do that, you’re on the opposing side of the revolution and you really don’t care enough to change the world but would rather sit on a conspiracy site and complain about non - issues when the main issue is the funding of our current situation your inability to destroy it through non violent measures.
Peace to all, Stop buying and start living. You'll find the less garbage you ingest spiritually, physically and emotionally, your mind WILL clear and the addiction to modern life will fade.
I DARE you for a week to stop buying industry goods and buy local for everything.
it might be the most important thing you could ever do in your life.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by srbouska]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
damn, no responses? well star and flag for you. its easier said than done. but your 100% right.

my question is... how far have you gone? i've tried it but i always go right back into the groove of looking for things to make me happy.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I, for one, welcome my new corporate overlords.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

Thanks for the Flag, I assumed this wouldnt get much attention because its not what people want to hear.

I've studied the past year on self sufficiency, have survival guides from all sorts of different resources and compiled a few different situational emergency relief guides for my family we keep them at our home.
As for what weve done.
We only use electricity for cooking and lights. (the computer aside as it is the only way to get information in or out that is not filtered anymore )
but we only use the internet for research, learning and obviously trying to get our message across.
We've stopped buying industry goods, we dont buy into technology, we dont watch tv, we have started indoor gardening, started coposting.
We've changed our diets dramatically, we eat only fresh local or grown goods, make our own bread, make our own cleaning supplies, make our .. well you get the point we make a lot of everything we use in daily life.
for laundry detergent we use something called "soap nuts" which is sold at a small local hemp store, its econolically viable solution to no chemical laundry detergent.
We only shop at small local grocery food chains for our food and we stay away from industry leaders food as they ahve to much crap in it.
We have limited our diet from anything with color dyes for color due to health reasons and have taken up reading.. *GASP* books as opposed to watching tv. We talk every night for 2 hours a night, when our son is of age we will begin home schooling and thats where we are at right now.
We are looking into plots of land in the next 5 years with enough acerage to grow crops in the summer ( we live in a cold winter climate so looking into year round green houses)
ALSO get seeds my friend.. not hybrid seeds but pure 100% non hybrid seeds.. and if you can learn as much as possible about natural fertilzers (yes poop works) do it.
What road blocks have you come into to stop you from living natural ?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Good for you for picking a side. Its unfortuante for your children or your childrens children that you should pick that road.
But i understand there will be people who will be on the industrial side.

My guess is that you hold money is a high value in your life and feel that getting up in yoru company you work for is second to money?
Not being assumptive but its just my guess.

I for one am not saying your wrong, you live your own life through the prespective you see but hold in your vision the possibilty of change, not because you want it, but because of love for your neighbor who may want it.
Peace to you.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by srbouska]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They sell cheap stuff at a cheap price and I like a good bargain. In many parts of the world living standards have risen thanks to the friendly, evil corporation. If I didn't like their goods I wouldn't buy them. But I do. And I have the freedom to use my money however I please.

I don't really value money but I like their goods so I buy it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Fair enough, but in regards to how living standards have increased due to "evil" corporations. Do you think the corporations care about those people?
They care that those people get up in the world to the same status as the rest of the world so they too become addicted to industry.
But fair enough, I just do not agree with your stance.
Peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Go to third world countries and see the development for yourself. It matters not if corporations care or don't but living standards have increased. Salaries have gone up there ways and soon their won't be a country in the world corporations can go to where workers don't demand higher salaries, ironically, because they offer better goods at a cheaper price and purchasing power increases. Look at China and India, the workers are literally demanding higher salaries there. Where can corporations run off to? Everywhere they go standards keep on increasing.

A little food for thought if you think corporations are evil. Maybe they are, but they only foil themselves in the end.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What is the reason the demands go up? because cost of living goes up, how would it go up if the crap they are selling there isnt a higher need cost? Instead of it just being food and water they now want more money to become like the rest of the world. the salaries need to go up because the needs go up as well. but not because they need more bread because they need more that the industry is selling them. Dont think if a wal-mart opens in a third world country, people will work there but then those people will also buy there, they're wage NEEDS to go up for them to be able to support the company they work for, its a vicious cycle, that the industry happily initiates. all i'm saying is to stop the cycle in the most propserous area's then it cuts the head off the snake.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Are you saying that they should only want food and water? Dude.

Being able to afford more than the basic necessities is a good thing. Being able to afford to buy, say an air conditioner or car, when it was too expensive or out of reach for most people ten years ago is a good thing. How do you measure living standards? Would you be happy to get rid of your internet because it increases your "living costs"? It's not a need after all, so why use it?

top topics

join