It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA evidence of an Israeli nuclear test

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Again you are wrong

Where was I wrong???????????

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Where were you wrong:

This is what you allege....

1. Australia does'nt allow naval ships in to our harbours carrying nuclear weapons.

I say you are wrong. I know of American, British and French Naval ships that come in to our harbours carrying these.

2. There has never been nuclear testing in Australia.

I say there was back in the 1950's and early 1960's until President Kennedy put a stop to it.

3. There are no nuclear power installations in NZ.

I say there is and it's in the South Island. PM David Lange shut it down and we turned anti-nuclear.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Read this.....

allshookup.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well it very out there as far who owns what, then again, this is the internet and anything can be said or written.

www.fas.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Those missing on that list:

Georgia: Nuclear / Missiles

Lebanon: Missiles (also possible Chemical & Biological)

Countries to keep a close eye on: Burma, Sudan

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

how could I forget Iran.....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by tristar

Those missing on that list:

Georgia: Nuclear / Missiles

Lebanon: Missiles (also possible Chemical & Biological)

Countries to keep a close eye on: Burma, Sudan

There are alot of nations on that list that are not mentioned. Nearly every European and former Eastern Block nations have chem weapons. They could be in the form of mortar shell's or artillery shells. I personal have seen chem mortar shell from a nation that is not listed in there that resides in the northern region of the European continent.

But lets not forget if and when an all war breaks similar if not worse to ww2, then information such as this will be least of anyone's problems.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Too true

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I can't help feeling this thread has been hijacked already.....

The topic is very clearly Israeli nuclear weapons being tested 30 years ago.

[edit on 13/8/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I dont know if you guys know this or not, but we (the US) have the capability to detect a nuclear test or the production of nuclear weapons anywhere in the world....So anytime you hear in the media any question that something has been tested around the world, or whatever, rest asure that we already know about it. The same goes for chemical and biological weapons. We can detect 1 drop of that stuff in the air. None of this stuff is a guessing game to the US military....they already know. So any of that B.S. that you hear in the media is just that, B.S.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

I think most of us already know that (I watched The Unit too
)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
None of this stuff is a guessing game to the US military....

Quite right, but there in lies the question... Could the USA be culpable in suppressing this information? It would not be beyond the realms of politics to obscure the crystal clear water of scientific data for purposes lost in mud would it?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by PokeyJoe

I think most of us already know that (I watched The Unit too
)

Yeah...ummmmm, ive never seen that show. I used to work at the place where it all went down.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
None of this stuff is a guessing game to the US military....

Quite right, but there in lies the question... Could the USA be culpable in suppressing this information? It would not be beyond the realms of politics to obscure the crystal clear water of scientific data for purposes lost in mud would it?

Oh yeah, definitely. All that stuff is classified either Secret or Top Secret. Its very well suppressed....and will never come out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, Isreal is not part of the international nuclear regulation group, (forget the acronym). So they do not need to report to anyone whether they have them or not. I side with the bibles interpretation, how Isreal is both frowned upon by God in the end days, yet protected because there are real children of God there. And in prophesy, it mentions that all nations will turn against isreal at one point, then God allows those countries to be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Now_Then

Big deal......not!

The French were experimenting in the South Pacific so was the USA, Britain, South Africa and Australia. These were mostly atmospheric tests and many of those living in the South Pacific region are still living the consequences of these nation's nuclear testing.

Its always easy to point fingers at Israel but not of other nations?

Australia has never detonated a nuke & hopefully never will.

The poms used the Maralinga range to test their nukes, not ours.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Yep we did, a total of 7 according to the wikipedia... Sorry about that, if I had the capability to apologise officially I would - on the bright side you guys did get some interesting wild life mutations, I mean that's how you get Kangaroo's right? Irradiated bunny rabbits?

But seriously those tests were conducted properly with permissions and fore notice... OK they were all atmospheric and there fore the dirty kind (again sorry on behalf of the brits) but they were done in accordance with the rules at the time... Doing that today would start a war... But Israel always seems to be able to act with impunity, sometimes it seems like they have some dirty secrets on all the other countries that makes them untouchable - Something about that part of the world stinks to high heaven, but it seems no one can put their finger on what exactly.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by SNAFU38

Yep we did, a total of 7 according to the wikipedia... Sorry about that, if I had the capability to apologise officially I would - on the bright side you guys did get some interesting wild life mutations, I mean that's how you get Kangaroo's right? Irradiated bunny rabbits?

But seriously those tests were conducted properly with permissions and fore notice... OK they were all atmospheric and there fore the dirty kind (again sorry on behalf of the brits) but they were done in accordance with the rules at the time...

No need for you to apologise, Im fairly confident you weren't the one who made the decision to do it. I really dont think people need to apologise on behalf of governments long past. Apart from that, if you've ever been out to the area where it was done, we lost nothing.

What a lot of people dont understand that back then, England virtually did run Australia, we still have the queen as head of state, but thats a whole other story about how badly the vote was worded, basically asking us to stay as we are or let the politicians vote who runs the place. Nobody would answer yes to that, nomatter how much we wanted to become a republic.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
South Africa?

In February 1994, Commodore Dieter Gerhardt, the convicted Soviet spy and former commander of South Africa's Simon's Town naval base was reported to have said:

"Although I was not directly involved in planning or carrying out the operation, I learned unofficially that the flash was produced by an Israeli-South African test code-named Operation Phenix. The explosion was clean and was not supposed to be detected. But they were not as smart as they thought, and the weather changed – so the Americans were able to pick it up."

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Australia itself never has but they DID allow the Brits to back in 1956 - 19 of the buggers over South Australia !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join