It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO over San Diego CA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Black triangle UFO was recorded in the night sky over San Diego, CA on Sunday, 13th June 2010. Camera: Sony TRV-99

Source

Has anyone seen this yet? Seems like another recent Black Triangle sighting.

Some semi interesting footage there, but hard to tell what you are looking at at times.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Another 'Black Triangle sighting'?

Are black triangle aircraft sightings rare? Because over here (near San Diego), I see black triangle aircraft quite frequently.

In fact, about five days ago (or so), I saw what appeared to be four completely silent triangle-shaped aircraft just hovering in the sky... really close to land.

It was weird.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Interesting. Grainy but clearly visible:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Loose Change

I'd say that the sightings are not rare, but more and more people are seeing them these days. However, I would not call them common either. They seem to show up in certain parts of the USA.

Ive wrote a few threads on this forum about these Black Triangles and what they might be. Some tend to think that they maybe some sort of top secret stealth blimp. There have been reports of them being as big, if not bigger, than football stadiums and other reports of them being up to a mile wide.

The famous Phoenix lights incident back in 1996 involved a Black Triangle as did the famous Belgium UFO wave in the late 80s. So did the Stephenville Texas UFO wave around 2005 or so. This says that they have been around for a while.

Maybe Maybe Not has posted some awesome video clips of these things as well.

Im very interesting in this subject to say the least

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
UFO Investigators Manual
Chapter 1 - Page 1 - Paragraph 1

If there is funky music on the audio track of a
submitted UFO sighting video, 99% chance it's a hoax.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol

I'd hardly call that gospel

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

People often describe them as stealth blimps and base their ideas on pulling them from their asses or referring to an early study by NIDS. The study by NIDS thought the best fit explanation was stealth blimp. The idea never appealed to me. They did a lesser known follow up study in 2004 that had different ideas...

The study points out: "The United States is currently experiencing a wave of Flying Triangle sightings that may have intensified in the 1990s, especially towards the latter part of the 1990s. The wave continues. The Flying Triangles are being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the vicinity of major Interstate Highways."

A key NIDS conclusion is that the actions of these triangular craft do not conform to previous patterns of covert deployment of unacknowledged aircraft. Furthermore, "neither the agenda nor the origin of the Flying Triangles are currently known."

The years 1990-2004 have seen an intense wave of Flying Triangle aircraft, the study observes. Sifting through reports by hundreds of eyewitnesses, the NIDS assessment states that the behavior of the vehicles "does not appear consistent with the covert deployment of an advanced DoD [U.S. Department of the Defense] aircraft."
Silent Running: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise

That about sums up my ideas about the triangles. I wouldn't say it's impossible that they are USAF black tech, only that their behaviour appears wholly anomalous. There's also the point that after 30 years of reports nothing remotely similar has been deployed in the war zones.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for posting that Kandinsky.

I have not read article yet and it is quite interesting. Thank you for sharing.

I do however have a question that has been bugging me about these things and ive asked it here before and nobody seems to know how to answer it.

Where would you store a craft that is up to a mile wide? (since some reports of these things are seen as massive)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Green and red navigation lights some what giving the game away.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

How so? Care to explain?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I've wondered the same thing. The size supports the blimp idea, but the reported behaviour doesn't. Another question is whether or not something this size would show up on the spy satellites of foreign nations?

The rumours suggest it's a tactical troop deployment craft capable of dropping hundreds of troops and machines in war zones.

I guess it's the same as all the other UFO sightings, so deep in rumour and BS that there's no way of dealing with facts.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yeah certainly.

The mystery of these black triangles baffles me. If they are some sort of top secret black ops craft.....then well.....its not very secret since these are seen in major cities and highways all around the world (much less the USA)

I think them being some form of mass machinery/troop carrier is a very plausible theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

This excerpt taken from your link is 100% spot on.

-- Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways -- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses -- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses -- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue.

www.space.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Blackout me ol' mate!

You & your crazy "black triangles!"

Well.....I dunno what they are, but it's a dam interesting topic!

Regarding the triangle in that video, I guess the question that must be asked is "how reliable is the source"?

Also, seeing that you mentioned them.....

For the potential interest of others, here are 2 threads I established about this interesting topic:

UFO In Night Vision Video

What Is The Identity Of The Delta-Shaped Craft In This Video?

Also for interest, here is a very interesting ”triangle” thread posted by BlackProjects:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

I also recommend the work done by Sherpa on this very interesting topic:

Sherpa's Profile Page

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for re-posting those wonderful videos you found MMN.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for re-posting those wonderful videos you found MMN.

Blackout.....

You are always very welcome!

At the risk of going all "Twilight Zone" on you.....

Every time I see that "light blob" thing on easynow's "Ohio Highway" triangle GIF, I always think of the Dune guild navigators (about 2 mins in):

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
seeing vids like this frustrate me to a small degree.

why?

well, it seems that what people see with the naked eye, isnt always visible on camera/ vice versa also. there seems to be a small issue with relating what you see to video and presenting it to the world.

i'm not a professional photographer or videographer, but just in owning my cameras, 1 SLR, 1 DSLR and an HD camcorder, i know how certain things i see and photo/video, turn out different when recorded. i spend a lot of time out under darkness, and one issue i've had is the issue of conveying what i see to some recording media. apeture, shutter speed, film type/ adapters matter for slr's, dslr's and vid cams. i say that to say this....

most cameras have filter adapters, if vid cameras dont have night vision modes built in. buying a night vision monocular and getting an adapter to mount to your camera, will make videos like this easier to look at.

i cant make heads nor tails of the vid, as all i see are lights/no outlines.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

i cant make heads nor tails of the vid, as all i see are lights/no outlines.

Ahmonrarh.....

If you persist with the video, the "triangle" outline is definitely there.

Have a look at the 1.32 mark.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Where would you store a craft that is up to a mile wide? (since some reports of these things are seen as massive)

under the ocean

do i need a 2nd ??

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I have actually thought about that myself boondock

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join