It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO over San Diego CA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just checked sunset times for San Diego, Ca. The official sunset was at 7:57PM PST. That means there should have been enough natural light for a better video or that the camera clock was off by at least an hour. I am not claiming fake but I am interested to know what the weather conditions for San Diego that night were.

-M

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Well hopefully this works. I changed the code 3 times in the other post and it even showed in preview but when I edited it, it still shows the wrong link...I give up so here...

www.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Look up/back several post and you will see the picture I finally had my Grandson post for me.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I've upped the brightness of the video several times & uploaded it.

HERE

Still not that clear but it looks like a triangle to me, could be the real deal.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is kind of related but today I saw something in the sky again. It was really close to land and it stayed in one position; it kept changing into different colors. I tried filming it, but my camcorder died and I lost my charger.

I swear, I keep seeing aircrafts in the sky. If I was functioning as a human polaroid, I'd be able to assemble a whole montage by now.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beer Festival

Thanks for your work there Beer Festival
And yes, it does look very much like a Triangle.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I can see where it appreas to be a triangle but I believe there may be three objects instead of two that are creating that illusion. That's just my opinion.

Probably something we will never know as usual.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by -Blackout-

Blackout.....

I've asked the guy who made the video if he would like to join our discussion.

www.youtube.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

==================

Thanks for the invite.... I filmed the black triangle UFO, referenced in this topic, on 6/13/10 and posted it on YT about a week later.

Let me start off by saying that I realize the video leaves much to be desired. It certainly didn’t do the experience justice. Additionally, with hindsight, I agree that using the "audioswap" feature on YT was a mistake, as the original audio confirms that this baby made no sound, whatsoever. With enough interest, I'll re-post with the original audio. However, I really didn’t offer any commentary, as I was filming. The original audio captures my fumbling with the camera, which was the reason for initially wanting to replace it.

I live in the Rancho Penasquitos area of San Diego, which is a few miles north of MCAS Miramar. I spotted the craft from my car, a few blocks before pulling into my driveway. I went inside and headed straightaway for my backyard, to get a better look and observed the UFO for a minute or two, before going back inside to grab my video camera. The UFO hovered silently, for about 3 more minutes, at an altitude of ~150 meters over one of the rooftops, a few houses down my street. I stopped recording to go back inside, grab my laser pointer and then head out front and down the street, for a closer look. In the 30-45 seconds this took, the UFO had disappeared. My intention was not only to get a closer shot, without so much zoom, but I also had in mind to use the laser pointer to see if it would reflect off of the craft, or perhaps illicit a reaction from the UFO.

Having lived near MCAS (formerly NAS) Miramar, for almost 20 years, I'm very familiar with the conventional-type of aircraft flown in, out and over the base. I've seen all the standard jets and helicopters, including some of the newer models, but also the B1B, B2 and F117A fly over (albeit during airshows), and this was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like ANYTHING I've EVER seen live and directly. There are some vids on YT that look similar, but not exactly the same.

If I had captured the same footage at 3:33 am, I would've thought that one of my neighbors was getting a visit, and perhaps they did... although I didn’t see any beams of light shining down. Simply the two lights towards what I took to be the rear of the craft.

Regards,
Fitzgerald

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fitzgerald1971

Fitzgerald1971.....

Thank you for your interesting video & your detailed commentary.

That must have been quite an experience!

I'm not sure quite else to say except.....wow!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Dont worry about Maybe he was traumatized by a man eating Bluetounge Lizard and never been the same since?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

your triangle sighting is pretty similar to mine. I also saw it as i was pulling up to my house late one night. It was very low altitude, silent and slow moving over the suburbs (basically flew right over my house). A defined black triangle shape with a bright white light at each corner on the underside.

I ran upstairs and tried to grab my binoculars but i could no longer see it. So yours hovered while mine kept going. Oh, and mine was Australia (yeah seems we even get the odd one down here!).

I've spent years living near airports, i've seen plenty of military aircraft but nothing like this. Not even close.

Shame the damn things seem to be so hard to get photos/video of!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fitzgerald1971
With enough interest, I'll re-post with the original audio. However, I really didn’t offer any commentary, as I was filming. The original audio captures my fumbling with the camera, which was the reason for initially wanting to replace it.

I would like to take a look at the footage with the original audio.

I'm not sure why ‘commentary’ would be important anyway, I'm interested in hearing (and seeing) the original footage because it would be unaltered and we could, hopefully, confirm for ourselves there wasn't any noise coming from the object as you indicate.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

What was the size of the Triangle? Did you hear any noises from it etc?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks for your efforts....the film is definately interesting.
It of course is indefinate as to any way of identifying this craft, but are you positive it wasnt a B2 spirit?
I understand they are very quiet aircraft....
size looks right for it on the film but i have no reference point really....just doesnt look as large as some ive heard about...
The absence of wing lights of standard nature is suspicious .....was it on a darkened out training mission of intrusion?or was it just not ours?
The sightings have seemed to pick up this year, and hopefully somebody will get clear shots of a triangle, that will convince others to start looking up....
Though theres nothing wrong with some of the ones available to date from around the globe...as maybe maybe not has shown.
Has anyone come to any conclusion as to what they shine that bigass light down on the ground for?
I was thinking it may be some type of mineral or orebody seeking device...
One that runs on an adaption of some form of lightwave physics...where either a neutral particle or wave length of the emited beam can scan deeply into the soil perhaps even to the other side of earth.....
Sort of a planetary MRI????
any takers?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spangler

Originally posted by fitzgerald1971
With enough interest, I'll re-post with the original audio. However, I really didn’t offer any commentary, as I was filming. The original audio captures my fumbling with the camera, which was the reason for initially wanting to replace it.

I would like to take a look at the footage with the original audio.

I'm not sure why ‘commentary’ would be important anyway, I'm interested in hearing (and seeing) the original footage because it would be unaltered and we could, hopefully, confirm for ourselves there wasn't any noise coming from the object as you indicate.

Thanks

I've re-posted the video, which you can view here:

I'll get to the questions others have posted, either later tonight or tomorrow.

Regards,
Fitzgerald

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
About 4 years ago me and 3 of my friends were out at my wooded property smoking an illegal drug (I don't do this anymore). But anyway we saw 3 lights coming toward us we were all in the car and had locked it by this time. It soon came directly over the car did not stop it kept going at the same speed the whole time which looked to be about 20 MPH judging by overhead distance. Did not make one noise. My friends never spoke of this sense it happened so it leads me to wonder if they are scared to admit it around other people, because I have and they laugh it off like nothing happened. Embarrassed maybe to be laughed at

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Maybe smoking the illegal drug is what caused you to see the lights?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I really do not think so, because I for one have never seen things from smoking pot. The chances of 3 other people seeing the same thing unlikely

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join