It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Veterans Against the War Calls for Prosecution of Bush Administration Officials for War Crimes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Think how bad off the world really would be if Hitler had went
under cover with the rich and powerful.
That is so creepy an idea that the suggestion is often brought up.
It also means there is little hope dealing with the world class event
makers whoever they are.
I never did reason out the jolly Hitler verses the stern Hitler in
the propaganda films.
Two different people or two sides of the same person.
All bad for us.
ED: So same with Bush, he's protected.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This is all about idiocy and enlisted men.. In hindesight anything is possible... Truth is those serving were sent to war..

We were glad of that because that is what we endlessly trained for... After many off the books ops me and my men were finally able to fix bayonets and kill those who threatened us...

They threatend us, And no matter how manny roses you send them they still hate us.,

Believe or not .. Make ground zero a mosque

You are storing trouble

I for one wont let my country become an islamic state.. [snip] my training... Israel too.,

Be prepared people

Your soldiers are comming home..... Minus bull**t

Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 14/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I apologize the ordeals becoming Government Issued body bag fillers brought, but honestly if you're that twisted mentally to spout such nonsense...you might want to take a step back and maybe just not do anything instead.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by SpectreDC

Twisted?

When was the last time you saw someone crucified to their front door?

Twisted?

You dont have a clue.,

A few of my guys hung themseves because pussies like you would not let us protect REAL people becuase you were so ingrossed in your president getting a blow job..

Crude but true

Then came afganistan... We could win in the morning, but you would rather my brothers die to prove the point that you are weaklings in charge of lions.,
you lot should have killed us all

See you soon

X

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Where is MY2Commoncentsworth ?

1st he blame me for being sympathic with the vets.
- Fair enough, everyone got opinions
Then he claim hes being insulted because hes one of the vet.
- Fine, I didnt go to war.
The he pick a "you dare" fight with a vet - misinformational
- Ok.
Then he claim he wasnt a vet.
- Uh ?
The after the thread heated up, he was challenged by misinformational, hes gone (probably poor hand to hand combat ?
).

I hope everyone can be aware of this MY2Commoncentsworth guy.

We people sympathy with the vets movement and their hardship yet he said it was a political bait. Get a clue dude!

#############################################

Now back to the Vets movement.

I think we should let the guys in the battlefield know and aware of the vets view and decision. Saving those in front of the battlefield is better than yelling it here.
I'll tell my friend on the service, at least he aware of this.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well, let's see. I've been attacked throughout this thread and have been responded to with half-truths, lies, misinformation, hatred and intimidation. And still not one shred of concrete evidence from any of the partisan sources listed on this thread that George Bush intentionally mislead this nation.

I've been called a 12 year old school kid, a jerk off, and have been informed that my opinion does not matter.

I have been accused of claiming to be a veteran, when I have made no such statement in that regard.

I have been called a coward because I have had the good sense not to hand over any of my personal information to a pack of wolves.

I've been threatened with violence by a so called veteran, because he disagrees with my belief that George Bush is not a war criminal.

You guys are the reasons why so many people hold the military in contempt. When you attack America and you compare the president to Hitler, you only put but another nail in the country's coffin.

But in spite of all of your dishonesty, hatred and deceit, I have not lost any of my respect for the United States Military.

I would like to take this opportunity to again apologise for my poorly worded post. If any real combat veterans were offended by my remarks, for what it's worth, I am truly ashamed and sorrowful for what I have said.

Please forgive me.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I was sloppy with the typing as usual. The fact some still buy the official version of Iraq, despite overwhelming evidence which has been proven out time and again, is just baffling. I believe it was Sophocles that said, "Stubborness and Stupidity are twins." ANd you can't fix stupidity.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Wow, the venom is spewing. You speak as though the poster is responsible for the FUBAR of Afghanistan. You wanna place some blame big man, look right the GW, Rumsfeld and Myers. They are responsible for the conditions you have faced, they are the ones who would not pull the trigger in Tora Bora. They are the ones who had ulterior motivivations for this and Clinton was long past the BJ's when this went down. I appreciate your service, please get some help when you get back, please.

Please name one invading force that has EVER conquered Afghanistan?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

as a vet i wanted to do that in 04 but couldn't now most of the world is mad at us not the us govt how bout they get pissed at the puppet masters and leave us as a human race alone

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I for one wont let my country become an islamic state.. [snip] my training... Israel too.,
Be prepared people
Your soldiers are coming home..... Minus bull**t

and that is exactly what happened in McMinn TN
in the Battle of Athens. Soldiers coming home
from WW2 took out the trash politicians
and corrupt sheriff and restored integrity.
Read about the war of Athens.

www.americanheritage.com...

and btw, thank you soldier for your sacrifice
for your country
It is appreciated.

Removed censor circumvention from quote

[edit on 14/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
Please name one invading force that has EVER conquered Afghanistan?

Islam !!!
do I need a second??

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Thank you for standing up, the ability to as apology is far more humble than asking for one. I hope the vets post are justified and I do not have malcontent towards you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now about your post backing up Bush administration, I think the vets sure have something brewing, isnt its too late for political baiting ?

Plus this is bigger than democrat or reps party, this is accusing ex-president, so doesnt matter which party involved I think. No matter who won election, the prosiding will still go on.

Its more of trust and power misuse than political baiting. Backing up Bush certainly a wrong idea. Since its a prosecution, the word would be -

Bush - Guilty until proven innocence.

It wont work if "innocent until proven guilty", damn hard because he have power. BTW you backing up Bush at wrong time in wrong post I guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Well, let's see. I've been attacked throughout this thread and have been responded to with half-truths, lies, misinformation, hatred and intimidation. And still not one shred of concrete evidence from any of the partisan sources listed on this thread that George Bush intentionally mislead this nation.

Not exactly. Your views were that of condemning the people that fought a war - We followed our orders while doing so - We then returned home to continue our service honorably (per my DD-214 code RE-1A), then after EAS'ing, we decide to use our own right of free speech and assembly to voice our concerns.

You spoke quite strongly against a rather large portion of the Armed Services that feels our military and country would be better served on more worthwhile missions. Those strongly worded statements will illicit outrage every time you make them, especially to a group of people that have recently returned from a war and may have issues in the anger control area.

I am certainly not a partisan source - I'm a registered Libertarian - Obama's decision to continue the fighting implicates his failures as well - But he didn't decide to invade. Should he illegally invade a country, I will call him a war criminal as well.

I have been called a coward because I have had the good sense not to hand over any of my personal information to a pack of wolves.

A wolf I may be (Devil Dog and Dark Horse actually, OOOORAHH!), but you were asked to do so because you questioned my service to my country.

I've been threatened with violence by a so called veteran, because he disagrees with my belief that George Bush is not a war criminal.

As you are now quite aware, I am a Marine Veteran. Marines will ALWAYS back their brothers. That Marine was simply doing such.

You guys are the reasons why so many people hold the military in contempt. When you attack America and you compare the president to Hitler, you only put but another nail in the country's coffin.

It's a good thing us Marines fight to ensure the liberties and freedoms afforded by our constitution - As such, you're entitled to your First Amendment rights. A word to this wise though, if you happen to encounter some Marine protesters in your day-to-day - you may consider not evoking those 1st Amendment rights in the manner you did here. I can promise you that you'll walk away with a lot more than your feelings hurt (if you walk away).

But in spite of all of your dishonesty, hatred and deceit, I have not lost any of my respect for the United States Military.

We are your military.

I would like to take this opportunity to again apologise for my poorly worded post. If any real combat veterans were offended by my remarks, for what it's worth, I am truly ashamed and sorrowful for what I have said.

I'm always man enough to accept an apology - So as a real Marine combat veteran - Apology accepted.

Please forgive me.

No need to overdo it guy.

[edit to correct typos]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by Seeker63
Fallujah is a depleted uranium waste field and you call this "liberation?" I would hate to see your defination of oppression.

Giving them the uranium all at one might have been a blessing.
People have odd ideas about weapons of mass destruction yet
DU can't wipe out a town fast enough.

I say you are otta your f**king mind. DU in the form of sabot rounds and bullets will take out most immediate threats in any village, the real horror is that it is a gift that keeps on giving long after the shooting stops and will wipe out that village in the long run fool.

www.seattlepi.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

So you don't think a complete wipe out U bomb is better cause
thats what I meant.
What is so moral about what you say.
We can't use WMD so we are more moral with DU poisoning for the
rest of their lives.
Normal guns might have worked but we didn't kill all the Taliban yet.
You don't see what is going on here, war is a racket on many levels.
Those in command will just sit around till doom's day waiting for
the Taliban to show them selves. They have all the time in the world.
Same with any town in IRAQ.
All at once Nagasaki style, can't do that any more, or the more
insidious DU style.
Its for those in command to decide.
ED:

Giving them the uranium all at one might have been a blessing. People have odd ideas about weapons of mass destruction yet DU can't wipe out a town fast enough.

So are they better off dead than living with DU?
Regular bullets should have worked.
Perhaps the Army can't choose their weapons.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thank you, IVAW, you are my heroes. Courage takes many forms, and you embody all of them. God bless you for having the courage to take a stand and reveal to the world the truth and demand accountability.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Mr. D

So you don't think a complete wipe out U bomb is better cause
thats what I meant.
What is so moral about what you say.
We can't use WMD so we are more moral with DU poisoning for the
rest of their lives.
Normal guns might have worked but we didn't kill all the Taliban yet.
You don't see what is going on here, war is a racket on many levels.
Those in command will just sit around till doom's day waiting for
the Taliban to show them selves. They have all the time in the world.
Same with any town in IRAQ.
All at once Nagasaki style, can't do that any more, or the more
insidious DU style.
Its for those in command to decide.
ED:

Giving them the uranium all at one might have been a blessing. People have odd ideas about weapons of mass destruction yet DU can't wipe out a town fast enough.

So are they better off dead than living with DU?
Regular bullets should have worked.
Perhaps the Army can't choose their weapons.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

What I am saying is that War for anyone reason is a complete and utter failure of diplomacy, that said IF we HAVE to go to war, there is no such thing as being "a little bit pregnant", either you go to war to win or give up before the war is started. Which weapons we choose to fight that war also needs to be carefully considered! DU does not stay in one place, the winds carry contaminated sand and dust all around the world which means not only have we destroyed the enemy, we are also destroying our own Dna.
Radiation is cumulative, that means all the water we drink, the animals and food that we eat that are contaminated will build up in our bodies and affect our own children not just our enemies.......

Post Scriptum: Have you ever heard the saying, "We are our own worst enemies"? Using DU only proves that.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Mr. D]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join