It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's been a minute since I've sungazed because my location with the surrounding mountains make it difficult. However, I would like to share some of my positive experiences as well as a negative one.

I'll start with the negative. I started out sungazing for longer periods of time like the impatience dumbass I am
, roughly 15-20 minutes. I did this for about a week with no ill effect. However, one day it was particularly bright and the intensity was bothering my eyes. Despite it, I wanted as much of it as I could get and I paid the price. It resulted in me having a sun spot that lasted for about a week where I looked into electronics and saw a halo effect. The problem was that the entire first week I was looking through a massive amount of chemtrails which was filtering the intensity. The day I gave myself the sun spot, they let up on the spraying.

Now, for the positive. The increase in mood and how you feel is very noticable. You can be depressed when you start and feel like nothing can ever get you down again by the time you quit. Perhaps it causes a serotonin release from the pineal stimulation? The energy improvement is also obvious. I have CFS as well and I tested the energy claim after gazing one day. Knowing my limits, how long I can run without tiring, I decided to give it a go and run a bit. The problem was I never got tired. My legs weren't tired either, nor was I winded so eventually I just quit from boredom lol.

"Eat The Sun" is one of my favorite documentaries of all time as it shares a lot of perspectives from people who've been doing it a long time. The main theme of the documentary was that you can eat sun light and not require food. After seeing several examples of it, it made me a believer, granted you're going to need to spend some serious time absorbing sun light.

There was also another claim by an optometrist that I found particularly interesting. All the blood in your body through the blood vessels in your eyes in a rather short amount of time (can't remember the specifics but I'm 99% positive it was under 2 hours). So, you're essentially saturating your blood with sun light. Anyway, that's my take on the subject. Hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The TRUTH about the Sun, The Sun Is Hollow & Interdimensional - Eric Dollard (Mirror)

Very interesting video about the sun. They don't even know what it is, its hollow, and like a capacitor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)[/editby

The sun is a converter from another dimensionality to this dimensionality.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The sun heals. Morning or night, for 1/2 hour to an hour, and careful the rest of the day.

"But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves." Malachi 4:2

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Had to share this. Have read so many errors concerning, some think its akin to a hellzone even.

Well, to me, the SHINE is a Love Shine. Multidimensional. Multi frequency level. Stargates. The light streams in from Beyond the dreamlab, our home.

Yesterday, waiting for an apointment with the eye surgeon to be over for my mother, 2 youngest who do not get along no matter what. The one gives alot, but has bad nerves and refuses to tolerate, or turn the other cheek on the youngest, who is more self centered, but also quite sensitive, arranging homeschooling again for him, but quite high energy and likes to get things going, pokes his brother and family with a stick over and over, because peace is just too dull for him. Watching those 2 at times, its like you think starwars is occuring, opposite sides in one family, and I love them both infinitely.

However, sitting the car, a beautiful sunny early spring day, they were really into the fight. And I kept telling them to stop this, to withdraw from the fighting mode, to choose peace. That the mature one, had to let it go, the little pokes and things and not have to get the last word in. I brought up their "uncle" Bob and said, be like he is, with humor and warmth, not ready to attack when someone is acting up. The bottom was, the oldest didn't want to let it go, he wanted to get back at his brother, he thought that was ridiculous idea. We talked and talked, and they fought and fought. I kept saying, even say the words, Gentle Peace, several times to calm down, and let the sun in. This wasn't only directed to the oldest, but he was determined he wanted to smash the youngest and woudln't give it up, whereas the youngest was being a nuisance, but not extreme. Really directed different examples at both of them.

I got them separate. One in the front, one the back. One the back, one on the trunk of the car. Twas a long hour. The one pulled muscle in PE and needed new running shoes, so we had both with us. Not to mention the appointment wouldn't give time to pick him up, and bribing him with a sub and a walk home when he pulled a muscle and had to pick him up the day before from school wasn't on the platter.

While working on behalf of peace, and humor and letting things go and rising above it.

I stood outside in the sunshine, Love Shine, as I put it, and suddenly felt as if I was lifting, it was as if walked right into paradise or a higher plane of love and connectness and joy. It was a really persistant and strong impression, and just felt so happy.

Need to raise our peace, love, happiness quota higher, and sometimes we're given a glimpse of things at odd moments. That was a real confirmation.
edit on 8-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join