It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting, I read about this awhile ago and have been experimenting with it lightly, I've have to get more into it. I've been trying to train my eyes lately, hoping to see auras, not quite there but I figured looking at the sun might help.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by username000

Sungazing is very connective, and beneficial if done carefully. There are times and guidelines given, just always trust your body. Its also about being out in the natural and connecting, being observant. I can't see auras, but can feel the energy fields and have done a little energy work. Want to learn more. Would like to study up on Reiki.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks man, yeah i figure its fine, i mean you got say i'm following ego persuits but they do help me a lot with my growth, which is an ego thing as well when you think of that, i always say that about spiritual growth, that its inseperable from developing your ego. You don't move away from your ego, you evolve it and move away only from your limited perspective of it. One could say we ultimately may reach awareness of the entire ego of consciousness and recognize it as our own. But thats a topic for another time, and time is short right now internet-wse

I try not to compare myself to my past but now and then I think of meditation and it bothers me a little. Because I always saw myself as a hardcore student, discipline and training i was all about. I think what happened is i lost my lust for power and developed a greater love for LIFE as opposed to simple beingness. I am just content really but I know when I'm not feeling great that if i were to meditate I would just feel like i've been a fool for the past...x amount of days. So i know its kind of like living in a daze. That whole statement just rhymed. I've been working on music lately, maybe its habitual now!

Anyways, thanks for the kind words. I do stay balanced, i think thats what has kept me away from meditation for so long because these days my center feels unshakeable. Thanks again, take care.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I was going to write I understand what you're saying and then I realized, well maybe I do, but words are very awkward, and just finished apologizing to someone on a post who took something I had said personally when it was insight about the world. But after a year heavily invested in meditation, not doing this much myself anymore, because sungazing has changed this. The year of sungazing, was not on purpose, just found it felt right and so many things that happened, including HS contact, came from this connection now. As an experiencer ufolgy paled in comparison to HS.

Meditation became making all moments as meditative as possible and a push to rejoin life and relationships with others. I think it leads to this. To the meditation of movement and relationships, wherein one can remain clear and connected and choose, not react.

Also, of course we're not losing ID. We're becoming self. Its Quantum Weirdness, the whole thing. This holographic universe is a complex school, like an advanced digital computerized dvd player, and we're watching a DVD run, joining in mentally, from the other side of the veil, the Beyond, for some of us, this is a repeat of the DVD, one to many times, like Groundhog Day, either in this system or another. Its a school.
Avatar comes to mind, except we're joining into a software program. Have pardon me I've so many dowloads that were quantum physics and share what I got alot.

The school aside, just by being in infinity, and in infinity all things are infinite, and veiwing self as separate from another mean becoming self, and having an infinite roll of film of you life with infinte you's stretching in endless progression. We're defining self, each unique, learning to love in our own special ways.

To me ego means, overpowering another's or eleveating self above others, instead of seeing everyone as profoundly equal, no matter what grade they're in, we're still family, and thereotically we are globally the whole of our infinite progressive lives so we're equal to all that is soul. Ego doesn't mean ID to me, or counting, for everyone counts.

But yeah, the meditation moves onto every moment being meditative and trying to work all your moments, letting the light into them.

Love & Light!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i could hardly read your post off the glare of my laptop outside trying to get internet signals til mine gets hooked up, and i'm at the library now but they're cutting me off! I'll say more later.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by username000

Sungazing is very connective, and beneficial if done carefully. There are times and guidelines given, just always trust your body. Its also about being out in the natural and connecting, being observant. I can't see auras, but can feel the energy fields and have done a little energy work. Want to learn more. Would like to study up on Reiki.

Be careful on Reiki as I have viewed/experienced both good and bad.

L & L.

I don't want to get into the concentration meditation tonight as it's enough to wake anybody up of the troubles of Reiki.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I was warned of your interest in 'Reiki' a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Oh this is very interesting. I would like to share my natural reservations and why I have never really pursued it. The symbols! I don't know where they come from, what ET script they are, and what their purpose is, I am being told to trust the intentions. Trust is not a big point in me. I love everyone, and would only wish to give, or to learn how should I fail, to treat them in the best possible manner, as I would wish to be treated regardless of if they cannot treat me like that in kind. But despite this, it does not mean I have to trust everyones best intentions. I know we live in a duality type system.

But I have also been intersted in Qiqong, and chi/ki type healing. I would be most interested in merely developing my own natural style.

Is this along the same lines as you have in your caution regarding this, or is there another reasonn?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Oh this is very interesting. I would like to share my natural reservations and why I have never really pursued it. The symbols! I don't know where they come from, what ET script they are, and what their purpose is, I am being told to trust the intentions. Trust is not a big point in me. I love everyone, and would only wish to give, or to learn how should I fail, to treat them in the best possible manner, as I would wish to be treated regardless of if they cannot treat me like that in kind. But despite this, it does not mean I have to trust everyones best intentions. I know we live in a duality type system.

But I have also been intersted in Qiqong, and chi/ki type healing. I would be most interested in merely developing my own natural style.

Is this along the same lines as you have in your caution regarding this, or is there another reasonn?

I was shown by gray's a women on a surgical table and she was paralyised from neck down and they performed chinese practice's on her facial nerves and wrists and arms and they taught me acupuncher and then later on they showed me advanced tech that would appear and disappear and there was 100's of them a sort of situation I do not like speaking of, but here you have it. I checked the day after about the acupuncher and that was no dream, it was a real case of abduction but no harm done to me. It was disturbing at the same-time because I heard screma's in the background but everytime I went to look they would step infront of me and try and get into my thought's. My HS protected me from them and helped me put up a mental blcok but as for Reiki I don't trust it one bit.

But everyone's here to learn different thing's. I'm feeling a low at this point-in-time, feel like I'm being attacked.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Plus I know deep-down I have negative's also interested in me for a long time because I did something stupid year's ago which I would rather discuss with HS more than anything then online on ATS to be fair. Though that's what brought the attention of Area 51 because I applied to work at SG4 base many year's ago as I had the techincal requirement's they were looking for as an employee and wondered why over the year's we have had so much activity around/above the house and whilst I'm in active employment even when I was in military. I should have known better, I know who they are and they know who I am. And we both keep the balance I don't bother them and they don't bother me to a certain extent.

Edit to add: We have even had 'Private Investigator's' around and had letter's from PI's of false name's used under my family and it took a lot of calling them and tracking them to get it all sorted.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is going to sound like a broken record, and you know me about the health issues and plus I guess its kind of a mom thing too, at least, c powder, d, and grapeseed extract!!!!! But this thread, sungazing is very good for raising you health, and immune, and for increasing your melatonin.

But also, I am going to send you warm wishes and take this to your HS, while sungazing, and pray too. We never know what to do, when we are interfering or not, so the best method is to always seek and ask what is right, with always the highest good for the other person, from their HS.

You had me worried this week though.

Being unconditional love, for all including negative beings, yet renouncing negative behavior, and saying they must leave does work over time. Our Higher Selves operate on the Love frequency of course, and at times we can have disconnects if we're going through a rough time, and maybe slip into some negative thinking.

But its not just that, some of it may be for a reason, and have to do with what we came to do here, or our path.

So I'll send some light and wishes/prayers for you.

Edit to add: I did have a connect, and not sure the best way yet to go with helping, it was more of an acceptance of all of what I was doing. So I guess I'm allowed to give you all these health nudges!

But, I have to say, when you said we were from a Family Grouping perhaps, that you knew us, yes! So familiar, so close feeling, informal and light hearted like true friends in the Beyond. I just wanted to add that.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but could the reasons for your health increase be simply because you were in the sun? Perhaps previously you stayed inside and didn't receive any sun rays.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

No, its more than that, but that is also sharing experiences, that are not able to prove like the medical tests invovled that show that its good for your health providing avoiding getting burnt and high UV times.

But in the video I found, he had a cat scan or brain monitoring which revealed that sungazing was more of a whole brain experience, and they have already had studies that it increases our pineal gland. Of course during safe times best, and early morning, and before sunset, either very low UV or none. He also got his eyes tested. During more UV times, though not best near noon at all by 2 hours either way, can turn your head up to a 90 degree angle at a tilt and let the sun in the corners of your eyes. I also received many rushes of vibrations from this.

But there is a metaphysics involved, in the Holographic Universe Theory, which I believe in 100%, lasers erect the hologram. Stars are those lasers/projectors, a program running in the system but input signal comes in, and a direct line to whats behind the veil and Higher Self.

Proof, thats in the doing.

I've always gotten sun, not enough to even get pink, or any tan, just a glow, for years, but with my chronic fatigue syndrome, I'm sick most of the year.

This past year sungazing that has changed including more energy, and more alertness for longer in the day.

That is not to mention that every time I am self critical and down, I experience pep talks and encouragement to turn every negative thought around, to only see the positive. If there is a problem, see the household and relationships the way you wish, and also, to let humor in, sunshine in all day long.

When those experiences happen, the sun brightens up enormously,will light up my room, or break through clouds.

Phone home line.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I am speechless.

"your aging process slows down, lifespan increases"
"actually the nectar, elixir, or manna is the sunlight"

HRM makes EXTRAORDINARY EXTRAORDINARY claims. If this is indeed the truth we need not to look anywhere else for one of the keys to the wisdom of the Ancients has been revived, revealed & shared, for free!

Such sacred knowledge presented deserves to be pinned, forget star and flagging. We must share this with all for we've been given the answer and instruction for restoring the peace & sparking of the collective divine perspective! I must be dreaming

edit on 20-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

The video by the sungazing guru, I included due to his schedule or time/guidelines. I said his information may or may not be true, I myself don't believe we can live off sunshine.

But many have tried his technique of increasing the time you sungaze by 10 seconds a day.

I've never done this that way. I don't think sungazing can reverse our aging either.

Earth is a school, and we're here to learn love and how to treat each other very well, with compassion and kindness, even in difficult situations and to never retaliate against another. We need to grow up, and when we do we pass the tests here.

The sun is our phone line back home, in a holographic universe is a window/projector/portal in.

Sungazing has wonderful benefits, body, mind and spirit, but I don't believe the claims given in that video interview, just that some may prefer to try the technique he uses, his how to for sungazing as he's been doing it safely for years.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post is a clue to the mystery of sungazing, and why its so beneficial to us. We are the sunlight, be a warm and loving ray, like a good parent that shines on all equally. Be kind and loving.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am in AZ and came across Sungazing by accident a year ago on my own...my journey...

I can use polarized sunglasses and look at the sun at mid day pretty much for as long as I want.

I meditate and have my mantras during these times. I limit my self to 5-10 minutes a day usually mid-morning to just after noon, high UV time here.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The sun is crystalline in nature, sunlight is, candlelight was discovered to be as well. But it also interacts with us, an you can see in the first video, the channels. In the infared lense addition, you can see how indecisive the edges or boundaries of it is, and sort of how close up it interacts.

It gives a whole new meaning to the Violet Ray meditations some day.

Ideas to think of, entanglement theory, for example. Exactly where in the "sky" is the sun anyway, and isn't spatial merely perception?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dorothy Izzat talks of the light, in any media, not losing its potency. I can sure feel the light and really strong positive energy in these pictures I took today. Its like sungazing, at the computer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join