It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of burger are you ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
so you don't like America, we get the point

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
burger king by far, they use real meat. and when you unwrap a whopper and all fixings are sliding around in all that grease, yummy. i judge a burger by how bad my heart burn is after eating it, burger king takes the cake.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
None of the above....
I BBQ my own burgers.Ummmm love em..

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Me too nyeff - I live for BBQ'ing!

American beef is better than French beef (from what I hear anyway - that comment is sure to cause some tension
).

But, if it's fast food you're after then nothing beats a '$6 burger' from Hardees (especially after a night of drinking)

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by Bob88]

AF1

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Burger King.

I worked at Burger King for a year. By the end I practically ran that place. Them flame-broiled burgers coming fresh off that broiler, yummmmmm. Bob, some nights i would cook a bunch of extra food for me and my buddies to have when we got together at the end of the week, and their is nothing better than cold burgers and beer.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hell with the fast food, time to fire up the grill! I shot something, time to sear it and have dinner!!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
this kind of thread makes me want to take a long vacation from this place.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Since when does Pizza Hut and KFC sell burgers? I dont eat fast food, but I wasn't aware you could get a burger at either of these places.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Original Tommy's Burger
2575 W. Beverly Blvd. at Rampart in Los Angeles

The Original Tommy's is a landmark burger stand. Open 24 hours 7 days a week. Home of the original Chili-burger. Quality and value since 1946. Average meal price is $3.00, cash only. 18 locations and growing - the best !!!

"We serve hot dogs, fries and tamales in all locations - but our burger made us World Famous. Every burger is prepared to order, and extra portions of chili, tomato, onions, pickle or mustard are served at no extra charge".

Customer comments:

The best burgers in the world by far! I definitely reccommend that you at least try it once cause their chilli is the best.

The best tasting Tommy's is the original shack on Beverly and Rampart. You get your food within 30 seconds of ordering.

This place rules! Nothing better than coming down here after a Dodger victory for an Octo-burger. EIGHT patties!!!

The best chilli burgers in the city!! Messy, but delicious!! Great fries, also!!

If you have a hankering for a fast food burger, seek no further than this institution. I have gone here for over thirty years and can attest that the chiliburger (with or without cheese) still reigns supreme as the best fast food burger around.

The prices of the meals are not very expensive at all. I would have to say that the ORIGINAL Tommy's on Beverly has THE best of the best. I don't mind picking up a soda can from the coolers and standing at the counters, grabbing several paper towels as I chomp away. In fact, I find it traditionally nifty and simple.

I would have to agree with everybody else when they state that TOMMY'S has the best chili cheese fries around. The cheeseburger w/ added chili and cheese in combination with these fries provide the ultimate satisfying breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. You can have the option of leaving out the chopped onions, pickle, tomato, and mustard, but I'd leave it in. The tomato slice is actually not so thin, but the pickles are not all that great. Now for the serving size, it may be underestimated, but don't be fooled! Not many people can finish 80%!! Adding a few yellow peppers kicks it up a notch as well. There is no other place that has chili that could ever compare. I myself have to try to maintain some control over eating there too much.

Image: www.originaltommys.com...

Website Link - www.originaltommys.com...

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by deepwaters]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Anybody ever heard of Fuddruckers? Great burgers!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I like those new Morningstar Grilled Prime soy burgers, they are great! And they originate from Japanese tradition, which is a culture to be respected. Their soy is basically analogous to what weed and hemp would have become (in terms of significance) had they not been subject to prohibition.

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think that this type of poll is what got polls removed from ATS, if only William were here to see

XAOS

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Those f*cking-fat-'food'-hand-me-over-your-money-things are getting loaded here too.

They want to get us fat here too, so they can sell their stupid slim-shakes and fitnessthingys over here too.

WE HAD HALLOWEEN FOR TWO YEARS NOW

don't even know what it's about
being spooky ant getting candy

We're taking over all the american crap.

Now Telenet is taking over the line which you can receive televisionchannels with (lol how do you call that in english) and we have to pay more for it.

It really sucks how much influence you're getting over here. It SUCKS !!

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
I think that this type of poll is what got polls removed from ATS, if only William were here to see

XAOS

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah, UP...

It was meant to poke fun at Americans, but it obviously didn't work. Nans seems to think that all us Americans are burger-loving, ignorant, fat, slobs.

To tell ya the truth, I can't even eat hamburgers, I have a weird reaction to ground bee--...well ground anything actually.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trippy avatar joe!

XAOS

top topics

join