It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is Undergoing a State Change --- And That May be Very Bad News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
READ THIS!

The author of this article is an Exterminator. His other blogs are about denying the harmful effects of insecticides on the public including ATS favorites like DDT. Overall his intent is to downplay anthropogenic global warming for the survival of his craft.

In his Rules blog, where he lists 199 motivational tips, he mentions conspiracy and the FOOLS that follow it.

I posted a link at the bottom of page 1 of this thread.

I believe this article is a classic disinfo distraction. It is meant to spread fear and confusion about something that cannot be dealt with to ignore problems that can be dealt with. If the sun were to do something drastic there is NOTHING anyone can do about it (regardless of what Hollywood will tell you). Regardless of whether climate change is man-made, we should not be destroying the ecosystems of the world with petroleum by-products. So please ignore this crap, go back to the REAL conspiracies and spread truth not fear.

K

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

I'm confused. What does your exterminator have to do with the OP and Marusek's article? Did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

At which point did you believe I was being antagonistic? The part where I said that by being strong we would adapt, or the part where I called you out on the "Scientists are too depressed to tell us the truth" thing (Scientists, really into Goth now. I find that pretty cool!).

If you don't want people to respond using some resemblance of logic, a good starting point would be to not make asinine blanket statements and expect people to believe them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I thought this Solar maximum was believed to be a weak one?

"If our prediction is correct, Solar Cycle 24 will have a peak sunspot number of 90, the lowest of any cycle since 1928 when Solar Cycle 16 peaked at 78,"

science.nasa.gov...

Having said that, the sun is highly unpredictable and even a "mild" SM can do alot of damage.

Heres a graph for Nasa's predictions of the next solar maximum:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e30c1b6e28db.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace.

ALS

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yea... that's one of the scenarios presented ion the original article. Apparently, when there are a smaller number of sunspots during a solar cycle they tend to be larger and more apt to create geomagnetic storms and the like. Or we could find ourselves moving into a normal period and it will be business as usual. Only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Apparently, when there are a smaller number of sunspots during a solar cycle they tend to be larger and more apt to create geomagnetic storms and the like.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. If the Sun has to release X amount of energy in a smaller number of spots, then logically the sun spots would/will be more powerful.

Like you said only time will tell.

peace.

ALS

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

this is a pretty common theory connecting to 2012. a solar event that brings temporary but drastic changes to the earth, which could of happened during the ancient events of world renewing; like flooding or what have you.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Scientists couldn't predict the extraordinary solar minimum we just had... They were stumped by it - so how can they even make a reliable prediction about the solar max? This fear mongering has become tiresome and boring.

Here's a couple of cautionary tales you kids would benefit from remembering.

www.storyarts.org...
www.bachlund.org...

IRM

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wademus
look at Russia, seeing record heat thats killing people

Get your facts straight, what's killing people are wildfires caused by heat, but not heat itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Well let's look beyond our noses, shall we? The fires currently devastating Russia were caused by the unprecedented dry conditions caused by the unprecedented heat this summer. So, when getting one's facts straight, make sure the entire model is taken into account.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What about the magnetism and gravity of the Sun,do these things not fuel the solar cycles per say?? And what about the position of our solar system in relation to the rest of the galaxy ie Milkyway. Would this not have effects on the Sun and solar cycles?? Would our apparent soon approaching Galactic alignment have anything to do with Solar Cycles??? I am just asking.

I have also noticed the SUN 's intensity on my skin over the years. I am talking about Radiant heat from sun on my skin. When I was a kid thru the 70s we were outdoorsy types camping and such. September Long weekend would always kinda symbolize the end of summer. We always made sure to bring extra sleeping bags, as in Canada, September mornings could be quite chilly. Even some years September Long weekends, low lying areas could experience frost, Yeah Frost. By December it would not be uncommon for me to riding my old Ski Doo and I could touch the hydro lines there was so much snow. And it stayed till April. A May sun was always more intense than an August sun. People didn't even know how to spell tornado in Canada in the 70s.
The only problem I got with the global warming thing is the math. 287 PPM C02 1832 antarctic ice core levels. And now 390 PPM via Wikipedia. OK we got an increase, but is that last 103 PPM all our fault? I think not. How much of it is really our fault??? Sure we must be contributing somewhat, but our world population has exploded since 287PPM. Agreed. But whatever lets say we take ownership of the last 100 PPM. How much of the atmosphere is CO2 as a percentage by volume? Atmosphere is comprised of 78% nitrogen,21% oxygen. 78 plus 21=99 okay 1% to go
A trace gas is a gas which makes up less than 1% by volume of the Earth's atmosphere, and it includes all gases except nitrogen (78.1%) and oxygen (20.9%). The most abundant trace gas at 0.934% is argon.
Several atmospheric trace gases such as tropospheric ozone O3, sulfur dioxide SO2 and nitrogen oxides NOx are anthropogenic, chemically reactive factors of air quality at a regional level. Others such as carbon dioxide CO2 and methane CH4 are important greenhouse gases.But not even .1% mmm!

I loved the 70s it was only about 315 PPM,I don't know what I am gonna do when it gets to 400 PPM. Sorry the math doesn't work for me, I got a hard time buying that 100 ppm caused by us is causing this kinda of climate evolution.Whats going on under our feet?.C02 has nothing to do with earthquakes.Earth is evolving and something pushing it. Hot here,Cold there.
Rain here, No rain there. It's all evolving. I'll follow the sun.

Radiant heat needs no medium, it is nothing more than long wavelength light... infrared light as a matter of fact. This is the heat you get on your skin when standing out in the noon day Sun. Further, as the meteorologists indicate, a lot of Earth's heat comes from absorbed electro magnetic energy from the Sun that is turned into lower frequency, infrared energy that is radiated back into the atmosphere.
Question
Have the levels of infrared energy in whatever form, to earth, increased from the sun, in recent times??? IS the earth absorbing more electro magnetic energy???? Is the Earth magnetic field weakening to allow more absorption of electro magnetic energy?
The Earth's magnetic field is attributed to a dynamo effect of circulating electric current, but it is not constant in direction. Rock specimens of different age in similar locations have different directions of permanent magnetization. Evidence for 171 magnetic field reversals during the past 71 million years has been reported.
The $64,000 question. Were the Mayans onto something and the Dec 21 2012 winter solstice Galactic alignment, gonna turn this world on its head and reverse the poles?Are recent events just precursors? Just wondering. Mister

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't think scientists CAN predict what the sun is going to do. From everything I've read they are pretty much in agreement on that fact. And this thread has nothing to do with predictng eaith. What we are discussing here is the link between global climate and solar activity. We know from observational data that we have been in a period of very high solar activity for most of the 20th century. At the same time the planet has warmed significantly. The sun has now (observationally) gone in the direction of a minima. That is linked historically with global cooling.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The sun also is what fuels comets, and due to its influence, and the gravity and pull of planets, makes it very hard to calculate their orbit. Aug 11, 2011, 11 11 is one that is coming somewhat close. It was responsible for meteors being flung at Venus as well in the past.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The sun also is what fuels comets, and due to its influence, and the gravity and pull of planets, makes it very hard to calculate their orbit. Aug 11, 2011, 11 11 is one that is coming somewhat close. It was responsible for meteors being flung at Venus as well in the past.

Cherry Pick Much?

Aug 11, 2011 = 11 11?

How about 11/08 or 08/11 depending on what country you come from?

IRM

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The 11 11 date is something I've been searching for. It's also a comet that is going to come close. You may think the universe is about random chance and coincidence, I know that nothing works that way, in this Holgraphic Universe School.

A few other points about the sun itself, again, in the Hologram School. Its our collective consciousness. Its also akin to the lazer erecting the hologram in the laboratory, so the broadcast signal for our lessons here, comes in from there. Sungazing/blinking and meditating is a very good way to connect to Higher Self. When you have a postiive thought, ever notice it brightening up in you room. If you took down these and other occurrences in a journal and became a seeker yourself, you'd have far too many random coincidences to shake a stick at.

Our world is the physical manifestation of our state of being, our consciousness.

I suggest everyone work on being Love and drawing in safety, equality, peace and love for all. It affects everything being discussed and comets as well.

And for every time, we are safe and not in danger from cosmic events, theres always another one coming, and tptb work hard in between events to stir the pot and create as much wars, starvation, and human suffering as they can to attempt to create negative harvest scenario, because they have sold out to the dark side in this duality hologram school.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The 11 11 date is something I've been searching for. It's also a comet that is going to come close. You may think the universe is about random chance and coincidence, I know that nothing works that way, in this Holgraphic Universe School.

You appear to be confusing that which you think you know and that which you wish.

When you have a postiive thought, ever notice it brightening up in you room.

It may brighten your mood but the room does not brighten. However, when a person is stimulated, the pupil enlarges and that may give you the perception that the room is brightening as more light is detected in the visual cortex.

I suggest everyone work on being Love and drawing in safety, equality, peace and love for all.

Can't argue with love.

It affects everything being discussed and comets as well.

Not to be rude but no it doesn't. That's nothing more than a 'New Age' manifestation of good old superstition.

IRM

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I don't confuse anything. There is a difference between the veiwpoint of those typically giving left brained responses, who aren't seekers and those who have stepped out of that box, and are. And remind you in this world, you're not going to find the same views expressed from people, and the lefties aren't the ones that can corner truth, in fact, they need to do some searching.

Also, what I wish for is this: complete safety and equality of all people on earth, either sharing all things equally or doing the right thing and denouncing all banks, money and realtors and following a grass roots version (not sure I trust the official one and whose behind it) of the venus project. I meditate frequently and hold light over Africa, and envision it as completely equal, I use unisex jeans as a sign for boys and girls being equal, and that the enitre continent is advanced, with everyone living in earthship homes:
here

with beamships in their backyards, learnign cosmic uncontrolled, education, free clean energy, communing with nature, no wars, no starvation, no forced labor for lodgings, no patents, no copyright, but many well trained children trying on many roles in school and becoming all they wish too.

So I don't think you know me at all. Its up to us. Always has been. We can pull in safety, if we learn to love each other a lot more, and not react to the threats of war and karma they dump on us, but denounce it.

The sun is a wonderful mystery. Its worth taking into meditation along with infinity itself, time, no time. If anything is coming our way there will be no mistakes, no random act of cosmic danger, it will have to do with our state of consciousness collectively, and our love.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't confuse anything. There is a difference between the veiwpoint of those typically giving left brained responses, who aren't seekers and those who have stepped out of that box, and are. And remind you in this world, you're not going to find the same views expressed from people, and the lefties aren't the ones that can corner truth, in fact, they need to do some searching.

Loosely translated...

"I have a right brain dominance and you (presumably left brained) don't have the 'special gift' that I do. I am 'better'... more evolved"

I agree you definitely have a right brain dominance because your conclusions are 'colourful' leaps of logic... but the narcissism... sheesh!

I use unisex jeans as a sign for boys and girls being equal, and that the enitre continent is advanced, with everyone living in earthship homes:

You appear to have over-thought something quite simple and attributed it your own meaning. You have really run wild with that metaphor.

with beamships in their backyards, learnign cosmic uncontrolled...

You're loosing me... come back!

So I don't think you know me at all.

I think that statement is somewhat ironic as you clearly think you know me. May I draw your attention back to your left and right brain dichotomy above. The subtext in that statement suggests that you believe I am left brained... and all the other cliché's you would care to attribute to that supposition.

I actually have a slight right brain dominance. I am a musician and graphic designer. I work in creative industries. I am left handed. However I also have ambidextrous attributes which allow me to access both sides of my brain, so it could be argued that I have far more cognitive balance and control than someone dominated completely by one side.

It's ok to live with your head in the clouds so long as you keep both feet firmly planted on the ground.

IRM

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

When speaking of facts.. its also a very REAL fact that people in russia are dying from the heat, as well as the resulting fires..

you're pretty snappy when considering you were the one not informed on the subject

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ice age.
Isn't it time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join