It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of masons meeting in a cave, real scary!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
lol, if this is the scariest I have to see out of Masons, then by all means I would like to become a Mason, I like BBQ moments too, its very enjoyable, fun and refreshing.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Once again I feel the need to point out that the Knights of Proto is the vastly superior truly creepy and evil secret society that far surpasses Masonry in every regard.

At the Knights of Proto we hold our cave meetings in Nuclear Missile Silos! Nothing says evil secret society with more assuredness than having a tall cold one on top of an armed, fueled and fully functional nuclear missile while cooking hot dogs with the leaking radiation.

Mmmm mmm yummy, and healthy too!

It’s not possible to show you inside these ultra-secret Knights of Proto meetings or to disclose the precise location because after all we are a truly evil and secret society, but I have included a picture of the entrance of our Nuclear Silo meeting location.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/162b8fd00fe7.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember if you are really looking to join an effective evil creepy society, the Knights of Proto takes it seriously, unlike other secret evil societies we don’t play around and bother to deny it, and put on silly clown shows, rodeos and Army Navy football games or any misleading acts of charity. We are all about ourselves and total and utter world domination!

We are 100% dedicated to being evil and creepy and the only secret society that is Nuclear armed!

Accept no substitutions or imitations!

[edit on 29/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This goes to show that Freemasons at best practice religious indifference

Thanks for the link!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And here are pictures of some Germans enjoying life in a variety of circumstances. Pictures include weddings, church services, Christmas celebrations, funerals and lots of symbolism,... religious and otherwise.

There is even a picture of a uniformed leader praying and another of him signing an autograph halfway down.

www.nobeliefs.com...

They must all be normal guys, no evil going on here.

My point is a bunch of innocuous photos does not an argument make,... sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

That one guy with the eye-patch is kinda scary... I mean I had NO idea that the Masons were secretly pirates

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Nothing soo scary here..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

I'm sorry I don't have time to read the thread before responding as it is late. But man, I feel bad for anyone who still believes that all masons are evil and of the satanic side of the occult.

I firmly believe that if it were not for the courage of the masons that took this country, we would never have gotten a taste of true freedom. I don't think the masons will save us this time, I just hope we get to taste it again. I rest well knowing that the most deserving of their freedom got to enjoy it. If I had a time machine there would be no hesitation where I would go. The beginning of the revolution for sure. In the trenches with good ol george.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join