It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of masons meeting in a cave, real scary!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

This is a cave owned by the Masons in eastern Oregon. It’s a cave like no other. It is a lava tube around 3000 feet long I believe. It has standing water in the lower part that one is able to canoe, or raft for quite a distance. I have done this as a young adult, and we never found the end. Our raft got a hole in it, and our lights failed, plus we had no life jackets, etc. so we were forced to turn back. I’ve heard accounts of divers going in and not being able to find the end of it, so I’m not sure how far it really goes. The other cool thing about this cave is that you can drive a car into it.

Oh yea, It’s a Mason Hide out as well! Located in the middle of freakin nowhere!

When we were there we noticed a few more strange things about this cave. It had a big alter in the center of a large chamber, and had bleachers like you would find in a gymnasium. Very odd we thought, but had no clue we had discovered a secret Masonic meeting place. I suppose its not THAT secret, but I see they don’t post pictures of it on their website. www.burnslodge.org...

WARNING! the scary pictures at this link
www.burnslodge.org...

A truck in a cave here www.panoramio.com...

Ill try and post a picture of the canoe in a cave, but I haven’t done this before so it may not work. I would post a link, but its way to long. Do a google image search for malheur cave and it will pop up.

So now you know a little bit more about Masons, and their secrets…

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You're image goes to an ats 404....

any chance you can re-upload it please?

Ta,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

It still might not work, not sure if im doing it right, sorry
I am pasting the image address this time

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
so where are the scary pictures?

I saw a bunch of men together with beer and lawnchairs ready to have a nice BBQ out in the country.

...so...wheres the scary business?

canoe in a cave with its own underground waterway? Thats not scary, thats badass! I want to take a trip on that canoe

[edit on 9-8-2010 by epitaph.one]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Did you notice all the orbs in the cave pics?
I haven't seen that many orbs in a pic unless it was in a graveyard.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

Nothing scary here,move along to another
thread.Nice pictures of guys enjoying a
BBQ!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is obvious proof, that the Freemasons are a devil worshiping blood cult!
Look at all the beer and raw meet, it is clearly there to intoxicate them into a frenzy, so they can sacrifice baby kittens to the owl god Moloch!

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Schrödinger]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
we have a cave degree coming up. I am not sure how many of these there are, but they are cool. Not at all the norm. I wish I could say I was raised in a cave. On a side note, we had a barn degree not long ago in NC. Imagine being able to say yes when your mother asks you if you were raised in a barn. (usually for not closing the door)

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Errrrm.... fat blokes..... BBQ..... cave.

When, exactly, am I supposed to get scared?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin

Thats just dust reflecting off the flash.
No scary pics....boo.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think this post was just made to show all you fearmongering freemason/illuminati conspirasists that the guys who are in the freemasons are just normal people too.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

LOL... Boy howdy! Them Free Masons musta been sacrificin' they assets off that night in the cave! look at all them lil ghosts flyin' round!

I ain't never seen so many souls partyin' it up with us live folk!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Amazing! Someone finally gets the message I was trying to convey…
Masons are not all that much of a mystery.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Unless those steaks have been carved from the living bodies of virgin children and charity workers...I'm not seeing anything scary.

Beards, moustaches and rinky-dink costumes...do they play ABBA and swap fashion tips?! I wouldn't be going in any dark holes with those guys

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What does a whole lot of old men in a cave have to do with scary stuff? Seems pretty tame to me. xD

And my is that camera shot "dirty". Someone needs to either wipe off their camera or rid the area of dust and bugs.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I use to live on the Oregon Coast, I have heard of this cave but never been there. Wow, the Masons eat very well - I like the image of inside the cave. It is probably pretty scary to go in there but I didn't see anything scary about the pics, but I enjoyed. Think I will cook pork chops on the grill tonight.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

LOL... Boy howdy! Them Free Masons musta been sacrificin' they assets off that night in the cave! look at all them lil ghosts flyin' round!

I ain't never seen so many souls partyin' it up with us live folk!

it looks like somebody sneezed on the lens. Or that area is infested with orb spirits. given those choices, I think it might be choice A.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I want to go to a cave degree. Not to many caves in Iowa, although we have alot of barns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join