It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Racism Behind Rand Paul Supporters Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How pathetic is this?

It's funny how some people don't really believe in what they are supporting but will defend it to the point of posing as their competitor's supporter as a racist.

What's wrong with people, this is about their freedoms and economy, it's not a joke, but people consider it less important than a cheap soap opera.

What's wrong with people?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You don't think that there is "racism behind" some Barack Obama supporters? Or Sarah Palin supporters? Or Charlie Rangel supporters? What is the point of singling out Rand Paul supporters?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
through deception ...
*sigh*
Whats more important; right or power?
Oh silly me, forget I asked.

sandf

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I say this every time I see a video like this.

In every group you will find those who are vocally and openly offensive. Singling out these individuals, and then using them as an example to make generalizations about the group is deceptive at best.

The tea partiers are not all racists.
Obama supporters are not all racists.
People against illegal immigration are not all racists.

Are there racists amongst all of these groups? I can pretty much guarantee it. However, they do not represent the movement as a whole.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't care about racism.

Everyone has a right to not like people, and no one has a right not to be offended.

Racism isn't a big deal, but people make it seem like you are hitler himself if you don't cater to every race but your own.

People scream RACIST! at every chance they get; it shouldn't bother people now.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tyler and Jack are both douche-bags. What I took away from this video was these questions; How often does this happen everywhere? How are we supposed to get an accurate picture of any political environment? And most important, who is going to find this guy Tyler and stomp his ass out?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There were those in the media that were saying if you didn't like Obamacare you are Racist..

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sad, but funny at the same time. The guy is obviously a fake, look at him and listen to him put on some lame fake accent. Watch him flap his little fan in nervousness.

And yes, it is scary to think about how often crap like this gets done. This is the kind of stuff that stops people from talking politics to instead have some lame race debate where one tries to say he/she isn't racist and another group says "Oh yeah you are!".

Same crap happened to the Tea Parties.

As someone said above, there are racist fans of Obama, Bush, Palin, Paul, whoever. There are racist Democrats, Republicans, Tea Partiers, Libertarians (possibly, though I think the whole idea of being a Libertarian would kinda nix this statement...we are the best!), whatever.

Problem is, the MSM wants you to think certain people/groups are so you won't listen to their ideas on politics.

I was very excited when I heard Rand was getting steam. He ain't no Ron, but he's head and shoulders above 99% of the politicians we have in office. I'd throw Mr. Kucinich in there as well based off what I've heard of him.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i find op titles like this to be disingenuous.

The Racism Behind Rand Paul Supporters Exposed!

just wondering, but were you intentionally making an attempt to label all rand supporters in this light?

edit to say, sorry, i think i misjudged the o.p.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wonder how much this Tyler guy got paid???
It was TOOOO much !!!! lmao

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
People like that Tollick slime ball need hanging up, by the trees. You’d need near zero morality in order to impersonate another’s supporters, in order to make look bad, and contribute towards America growing racial tensions.

With whites being oppressed in America, both black and white living standards falling, and a “take no responsibility, I'm a victim” anti-white, ideologies becoming popular across all the minority groups; I sometimes wonder how far away America is from civil war.

The video shows how the Political correctness, narrative can be used to defame the few good candiates. However so too can e.g homosexuality, or e.g colledge era scandals. But when we see these tactics being used against someone, chances are they're someone worth "wast-casting" a vote for!! After all, the ballot box is still a somewhat fair chance to protest.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
There were those in the media that were saying if you didn't like Obamacare you are Racist..

i dont like obamacare slap me with that label i dont care

as to the op:

hmmm you do know that there are plants at events right? this has been known to happen

unless you were actually there why are you so quick to beleive what others tell you?

its not hard to make a video and give it any meaning you want

everday on youtube there are millions of such videos

[edit on 8-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow, you can really tell who didn't bother to watch the video.

Maybe you guys should give it a look, eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As someone who doesn't like Rand Paul I must say that their is going to be those in every group of people. It really doesnt so much reflect on him as a person really, unless he comes out verbally supporting it. There are no doubt people who follow Mother Theresa who are racist. I wont judge him by the most uneducated followers he has (whom he has no control over) and what they believe, but yet his policy and his thinking. I would hope other people would do the same for the candidate that I myself stand behind.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Do People not have the right to be racist if they choose to be? I know People like to point fingers and press the panic button, over this issue. but why is it really anybody else's buisness what one believe's. Not to get in the whole double Standerd thing, but the only people who are still racist are White.
When everybody else has pride in the race... it is being a good member of their comunity... but if you have pride in being White, well your a Neo Nazi.
I think White's have got the short end of the Stick, because now we have to walk on egg shell's to not offend anybody, while at the same time having to pretend everybody else's racism is acceptable.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ummm.... Did the majority of posters here only read the thread title and not my comments nor watch the video??

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey OP, you should maybe change the title so those that DO NOT bother to look at anything would quit sticking their HUGE feet in their even LARGER mouths would see what it was about.

ANOTHER PLANT for those that are TOO lazy to watch the video and read the OP.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Tyrannyispeace]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
Do People not have the right to be racist if they choose to be?

No.
2nd line

ps. What the heck is going on on ATS? Stupidity for the win? Ignorance is strength?! Comeon!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrannyispeace
Hey OP, you should maybe change the title so those that DO NOT bother to look at anything would quit sticking their HUGE feet in their even LARGER mouths would see what it was about.

I definately would, I absolutely did not foresee this
but in any case though I would change the title it's too late
there is no longer an 'edit' button to click.

Perhaps the Mods can change title to something more suitable.
Mods?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This video very nearly made me spew coffee on my keyboard. The continued denial at the end did me in. Thank you OP, for brightening my morning! I agree - What IS wrong with people???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join