It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Racism Behind Rand Paul Supporters Exposed!

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I could care less about what Rand's supporters are.

I know that Rand Paul supports discriminatory practices by businesses...that's all I need to know about him to form my opinion of him as a moron.




posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
There were those in the media that were saying if you didn't like Obamacare you are Racist..


Really???

Could you provide some sources of this???



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I know that Rand Paul supports discriminatory practices by businesses...that's all I need to know about him to form my opinion of him as a moron.


Based on how you structured that statement I would guess you watch alot of MSNBC.

I dislike your wording, to change "Rand Paul supports private businesses to act as they see fit" to "Ran Paul supports discriminatory practices by businesses" is quite disgusting.

Let me ask you, is the United States the same country it was during the slave trade? How can one call themselves progressive but not believe in progress?

It's not the same country, to throw racists in public like that is the most EFFICIENT way to deter racism, everyone will boycott and picket the private business. What does that mean? It means let the people make this society civil, not govt. regulations.

Isn't that being truly progressive?


[edit on 9-8-2010 by ModernAcademia]



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Danbones
There were those in the media that were saying if you didn't like Obamacare you are Racist..


Really???

Could you provide some sources of this???


This one is pretty close
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thx



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wasn't this thread about the BLATANT provacateur at the Rand Paul victory party?

How did it get sidetracked, oh, I see someone with an agenda to distract!


S&F by the way OP.

Do not let the distraction artists subjugate the issues. Stick to your guns.



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 



Based on how you structured that statement I would guess you watch alot of MSNBC.


awww...too bad...you assumed wrong. I don't watch MSNBC at all.



I dislike your wording, to change "Rand Paul supports private businesses to act as they see fit" to "Ran Paul supports discriminatory practices by businesses" is quite disgusting.


I really don't care if you dislike it, what is disgusting is Rand Paul and obviously yourself trying to excuse disgusting behavior.



Let me ask you, is the United States the same country it was during the slave trade? How can one call themselves progressive but not believe in progress?


You seem a bit naive about the state of the world in general. Let me guess...racism is a thing of the past...right????



It's not the same country, to throw racists in public like that is the most EFFICIENT way to deter racism, everyone will boycott and picket the private business. What does that mean? It means let the people make this society civil, not govt. regulations.



Again, you are very naive. I wonder how quickly we would start seeing "whites only" country clubs again. Maybe some "white only" buses? "White Only" political parties?

If you honestly think racism is a thing of a past...then you are blind to the world...or you are being deceptively ignorant because maybe someone would like a "whites only" club to go to???



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Danbones
There were those in the media that were saying if you didn't like Obamacare you are Racist..


Really???

Could you provide some sources of this???


This one is pretty close
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thx


Not ONE mention of Obamacare or the health care bill in that video you posted....NOT ONE.

You seem to either have a reading comprehension problem or are again trying to be deceptively ignorant.

Let me quote the statement that I was looking for a source AGAIN.


There were those in the media that were saying if you didn't like OBAMACARE you are Racist..


I even capped the KEY WORD in the statement for you. Is that better?



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I really don't care if you dislike it, what is disgusting is Rand Paul and obviously yourself trying to excuse disgusting behavior.

Freedom for private businesses to act as they see fit whether stupid or not is disgusting behavior?

You are anti-evolutionary.


Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You seem a bit naive about the state of the world in general. Let me guess...racism is a thing of the past...right????

No racism is still alive, but your archaic way of attacking it is a thing of the past.


Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Again, you are very naive. I wonder how quickly we would start seeing "whites only" country clubs again. Maybe some "white only" buses? "White Only" political parties?

ummm hello.....
He was referring to PRIVATE Businesses!
Political parties? lol


Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
If you honestly think racism is a thing of a past...then you are blind to the world...or you are being deceptively ignorant because maybe someone would like a "whites only" club to go to???

Again racism still exists because people like you don't know how to get rid of it. You get rid of it by exposing it.

Let the racists come out, they'll all go bankrupt if they chose to have white only country clubs or white only restaurants.

You are anti-evolutionary.



posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


What I want to do, is to open a smoking bar and restaurant and put up a no meally mouthed anti smokers allowed. You complain, you hit the road.

This is the main problem nowadays, that is what Rand is trying to do to open the eyes of the people.

Some states are beginning to talk about going back on the tobacco bans. Of course the control freak people are saying BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NON SMOKERS!?

Oh how I hate people that ATTEMPT to push their own beliefs onto me.

I believe all communists should be banned, along with their socialist cousins, how bout we pass that law?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Tyrannyispeace]



posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrannyispeace
Some states are beginning to talk about going back on the tobacco bans. Of course the control freak people are saying BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NON SMOKERS!?


Really I didn't hear about that
that sucks

which states?



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join