It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wikileaks - around & around we go and where

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I thought this was a fascinating article about leaks & who really gains from it. Also as an insight into making it look like an enemy did it or who is really the traitor who should be killed..
Can we say "witch hunts"? Can we say McCarthy?
Are you or have you ever been or ever thought or known?

theintelhub.com...
WMR has confirmed Young’s contention that Wikileaks is a CIA front operation. Wikileaks is intimately involved in a $20 million CIA operation that U.S.-based Chinese dissidents that hack into computers in China. Some of the Chinese hackers route special hacking program through Chinese computers that then target U.S. government and military computer systems. After this hacking is accomplished, the U.S. government announces through friendly media outlets that U.S. computers have been subjected to a Chinese cyber-attack. The “threat” increases an already-bloated cyber-defense and offense budget and plays into the fears of the American public and businesses that heavily rely on information technology. Article

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
lol, right.

everyone knew this was going to happen,
sadly some of you will grab it right up.

U.S.Gov spooks talking to each other:
"if we can't do anything to them,
just make some of the more simple people think they are a part of us, then they will really be disliked.

WL has done good things,
if you refuse to see it, that's cool.

You all want "proof proof proof" and "truth truth truth" on everything,
Start providing it.

WL has provided quite a bit of Truth, and quite a bit of Proof,

Your turn.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

X2
i agree with you
what has the op done to release truth other than bash my wiki friends

the counter intel white paper released by wiki said they were activly going out to smear wikis reputation by activly sparking debate that they cannot be trusted

are you being paid to express your anti wiki agenda
or are you concerened we might be being tricked by the evil wiki truth leakers?

feel free to warn people if you think your right

ill warn them that people are getting paid to plant the seeds of doubt

wiki will change reporting and govenment practaces

english is my second language
ats (spell checker required)lol

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I just thought it was a cool article. No agenda.
I thought the hackers hacking china making it look like they hacked us was a great line.
My intent was to bring the psyops to the fore. Even if the left hand really knew what the right was doing, Like Kali, there are more then 2 hands.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Doctor G]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

nice work at bringing the debate to the minds of users all angles are equally interesting and both sides of any argument will entered into the equation

XPLodER

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
1. Attacking the source of such an embarrasment would be first priority. You are assisting in that agenda.
2. Confusing the issues take away from the starck reality of video footage that would stand in court, and documents that are not being denied.
3. CIA does what you describe, about routing attacks via somewhere else to gain funding, that is certain.
4. Doesn't matter how or why this truth gets out, people must see the horror that exists.
5. Assuming a tin foil hat, if it is a cia psyop, what will be achieved, for them and us?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I cannot post my facts about the alleged Dr. Karen Woo, who, in reality, is a creation of the US military and/or MI6, CIA. Dr. Karen Woo did not exist before 2008

top topics

join