It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2 Large Crop Circle found in UK that looks like they have an imbedded code

page: 4
14
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx
 


were the circles made in gen. corn fields?




posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv
 


not sure it says,




Two Crop Circles were found at Wickham Green, nr Hungerford, Berkshire, UK Wickham Green (South of M4), nr Hungerford, Berkshire, UK. Reported on Friday, 30th July 2010 Large flattened ring in wheat with lines and various diameter circles in it. Estimate between 250 to 400 foot across (75 to 120 meters).



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey folks, I've done as many of you have suggested and interpreted these images as some sort of musical/mathematical pattern. I've tried various methods to compose the piece, and have found the the images within the two crop circles contain the tablature for the first and second verses of "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley.

I think we've been had, guys.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Just because people are known to call in fake bomb scares doesn't mean all bomb scares are false.

So just because people have been filmed making these formations doesn't mean they're all made by man.
That's an ignorant argument.


the difference is taht bombs are known to occur and are proven to occur so your argument is still ignorant.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
Answer me this please:
And.....why all of sudden? I was born in the 60's......grew up in the 70's and lived as an adult in the 80's. I never ever recall crop circles making headlines.



Maybe because of the general public responding to the stories in a positive way, the crop circles sell papers and modern news is often more about making money than reporting facts.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
This started making MSM headlines with Doug and Dave (for argument sake).
Could they have been Black OP con-men paid (or told) to do this so Humans will be programmed into thinking some drunk men are creating these circles? Of course that's very possible in fact, I think that was exactly their plan.


Evidence please. When i was down in Cornwall, on a boat with some friends who were scuba diving i talked to locals and lots of them had a good laugh at people who thought crop circles were alien. Hell the skipper of the boat even told me about his friend getting something in the papers although he was vague about details no doubt to protect his friends. It is illegal to daamge crops afterall.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
Possibly, someone here on Earth was notified or just knew......ETs were about to embark on planet Earth and start leaving crop messages.
And in order to thwart and trick us (into finding out the real truth behind this elaborate intricate circle formations.......in came, Doug and Dave to muddy our minds.

Stranger things have happened.


Again it's impossible to predict how aliens would decide to contact us, but leaving messages in crops which humans can replicate and record themselves faking seems frightfully inefficient.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
Just don't get too comfortable in your ideas because I think we're all in for a rude awakening.


Lol you seem to be labouring under the idea i don't believe in aliens
The Drake equation states quite clearly that intelligent life does exist outside Earth.

Crop circles are nonsense, 99% man made. I would say the other 1% is maybe some strange electrical phenomenon causing damage to crops.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Definitely ain't no Jesus pic.....As I stated before i'd air squarely at a musical score of some type.
Cue..... Close Encounters.
It's A Youtube Field Trip.

He comes in peace........and shoulder pads!




[edit on 8-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Could be sum sort of Abacus each line representing a number maybe......



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Just because people are known to call in fake bomb scares doesn't mean all bomb scares are false.

So just because people have been filmed making these formations doesn't mean they're all made by man.
That's an ignorant argument.


the difference is taht bombs are known to occur and are proven to occur so your argument is still ignorant.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
Answer me this please:
And.....why all of sudden? I was born in the 60's......grew up in the 70's and lived as an adult in the 80's. I never ever recall crop circles making headlines.



Maybe because of the general public responding to the stories in a positive way, the crop circles sell papers and modern news is often more about making money than reporting facts.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
This started making MSM headlines with Doug and Dave (for argument sake).
Could they have been Black OP con-men paid (or told) to do this so Humans will be programmed into thinking some drunk men are creating these circles? Of course that's very possible in fact, I think that was exactly their plan.


Evidence please. When i was down in Cornwall, on a boat with some friends who were scuba diving i talked to locals and lots of them had a good laugh at people who thought crop circles were alien. Hell the skipper of the boat even told me about his friend getting something in the papers although he was vague about details no doubt to protect his friends. It is illegal to daamge crops afterall.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
Possibly, someone here on Earth was notified or just knew......ETs were about to embark on planet Earth and start leaving crop messages.
And in order to thwart and trick us (into finding out the real truth behind this elaborate intricate circle formations.......in came, Doug and Dave to muddy our minds.

Stranger things have happened.


Again it's impossible to predict how aliens would decide to contact us, but leaving messages in crops which humans can replicate and record themselves faking seems frightfully inefficient.


Originally posted by Human_Alien
Just don't get too comfortable in your ideas because I think we're all in for a rude awakening.


Lol you seem to be labouring under the idea i don't believe in aliens
The Drake equation states quite clearly that intelligent life does exist outside Earth.

Crop circles are nonsense, 99% man made. I would say the other 1% is maybe some strange electrical phenomenon causing damage to crops.


Our science, ideologies, theories, thoughts, conclusions etc constantly change all the time!
We THINK we know something then a year or two or a hundred later, they're proved wrong.

So I see what constantly happens in history. The current generation thinks they've figured things out (like the world is flat) only to be laughed at, years later.

So to take your stance of 'needing proof otherwise it's man-made' is a shame.
I feel for your limited range of possibilities.

Okay. Let me go with your theory.

Why?
Why are people doing this? Surely there must be some sort of conclusion as to why people, go to these fields, to make pictures.
Is it a new-fangled disease? A disorder?

I can't see it being a hobby because it's not being played year-round.
So are the Brits, high? Perhaps on chemtrail fumes and have this need to find crop fields, in the middle of the night, parade around in precise circles and lines then.....leave? Without any recognition?

To think these are all man-made is truly harder to believe than the alien or natural theories... circulating.
Has anyone ever filmed these 'people' rehearsing? Surely they have to rehearse before hitting the canvass (fields), no?




top topics



 
14
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join