It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Large Crop Circle found in UK that looks like they have an imbedded code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Cool image processing!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by Section31

The rest happen in a moment at night. Can't be "man made".

I understand where you are coming from, but mankind has been making 'crop art' for many years now. It has become hard to determine what is real or fake. Majority of the modern circles you see 'are man made'. We have artists in the United States who go out west, and they get paid for turning a farmer's crops into advertising.

When I find the "Sunday Morning" CBS clips, I will present them here for your consumption. Some of these 'crop artists' (environmental artists) have turned a guy's crops into massive floral murals, which stretch across several acres of land. It makes these simpler crop circles look like a waste of time. If we can make more sophisticated designs, any alien species should be able to keep up with our technological progression.

It is a fascinating topic.

Just a few simpler examples:
Crop Circle Papa John's Pizza

Sara Lee Crop Circle

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A lot of ppl seem to think that these are musical notes, has anyone tried to play them on a keyboard or guitar? I also think it could be binary code, can sum1 try to translate them, i would but i dunno how lol

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Look at the most important Crop Circle, perhaps ever -- making a fool of Carl Sagan.

www.youtube.com...

An ET Corn Gods translation of the words "Out There" is:

"UFO ET Here" and "Alien UFO ET Here"

See the websites at the bottom of my "Signature".

[edit on 8-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The Aliens (God/Alien/ET/UFO) have planted an "imbedded" code in the English language. Normal words that we use to describe things have a family of hidden meanings.

For instance, the word "Imbedded" decode to a family of words.

Included in the family are:
"UFO ET in Numbers OR".
and
UFO ET i.e. bull numbers or".
and
"i.e. See Numbers".

… And lots more.

25 years ago, I was "visited" by ET Presence and told there was a "Imbedded" (Hidden) language in the English language. I was told that it was my job to decode it ant "tell it to the world".

I've worked many hours each day for 25 years --- always with ET presence -- to decode and document the hidden language and thousands of example hidden meanings.

See the websites listed after my "Signature".

Personally, this sounds silly. Actually, down right arrogant. Why would ETs pinpoint English over the other 40,000 languages on this planet?
Why is English so special?

I do believe language was devised as a barrier. To keep Humans more separated. There's no reason why one planet wouldn't have one universal-shared language.

That much rings true to me. But to think English holds some kind of ET-secret coded message just sounds selfish.

Math, music and emotions (laughter, tears, pain, pleasure etc) are the three 'things' that bond us together as one race on this one planet where language isn't an obstacle.

So if these crop circles are being made by some off-world entity, I would suspect they are trying to communicate with our planet, as one race, through math or music (which, are the same thing actually).

Music is the vibrational equivalent to numbers.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
I think its DNA sequencing. Just my opinion.

www.geekologie.com...

Starred

Hypothetically...
Think of how we have mapped Earth on paper. Could these be interdimensional map(s) to other worlds?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Personally, this sounds silly. Actually, down right arrogant. Why would ETs pinpoint English over the other 40,000 languages on this planet?

I do believe language was devised as a barrier. To keep Humans more separated. There's no reason why one planet wouldn't have one universal-shared language.

That much rings true to me. But to think English holds some kind of ET-secret coded message just sounds selfish.

Math, music and emotions (laughter, tears, pain, pleasure etc) are the three 'things' that bond us together as one race on this one planet where language isn't an obstacle.

So if these crop circles are being made by some off-world entity, I would suspect they are trying to communicate with our planet, as one race, through math or music (which, are the same thing actually).

Music is the vibrational equivalent to numbers.

You might think it is silly, but what you (or I) think doesn't matter. What the world ends up believing matters.

Why "English" -- Why the "Earth" -- that's why God is "God", we aren't.

Did you ever witness course to acceptance taken for "Great Inventions" -- it is torturous.

Actually = "OR Silly".

You are right about Music.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

This was already posted under the "Jesus Crop Circles" thread.

Either way if they do indeed have a code it's a man made code. Notice the tram lines in the field? that's how they get into the field without damaging the crops, leaving a track as it were.

These are man made, deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Due to England being invaded by so many nations we have collected numerous words and vocab rules that make English the most exacting language there is. That is why China teaches it to all of their children (along with the fact it's the main language in America). That is why English is special.

Utter nonsense. Isolated groups, seperated for thousands of years will often develop seperate languages simply because they cannot use outside sources to moderate what they say, therefore they develop unique vocabularies. With enough time they become unique languages. Even groups of baboons have seperate languages, although not as distinct as human ones they are different.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You might think it is silly, but what you (or I) think doesn't matter. What the world ends up believing matters.

Why "English" -- Why the "Earth" -- that's why God is "God", we aren't.

Did you ever witness course to acceptance taken for "Great Inventions" -- it is torturous.

Actually = "OR Silly".

You are right about Music.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
(see above)

In all due respect, I have no idea what you're talking about. 'Great Inventions?' You got me there. I'm not sure how that ties in.

I am not questioning what's going on or even, 'why' rather, I find it unrealistic to think they (ETs) would be singling out one specific group of Humans, (those English-speaking people) opposed to our whole planet to communicate with.

It's funny. When we (or.....me) think of "god" or "Heaven" or even "Hell".....we (I...) suit those scenarios to fit our (my) personal demographic profile.
I mean, I always picture 'god' and people in "Heaven" speaking in English. Do the Chinese, think that too? Or does a deaf person, never hearing language, think that also? I doubt it.

We tend to think very closed-minded opposed to universal because unfortunately that's how we were conditioned in all these different societies. We know nothing but a bunch of barriers (race, creed, color, language etc)

So I can't help but feel, if these crop circles are messages from an off-world race then.....I would think it would be universally understood (decoded) not via the English language.
So I lean towards some kind of mathematical/musical messaging.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's funny. When we (or.....me) think of "god" or "Heaven" or even "Hell".....we (I...) suit those scenarios to fit our (my) personal demographic profile.

It's funny you're using human motivations to define how an alien race would react.

Maybe the aliens reach Earth and see that the most advanced nations tend to speak English either as a primary or secondary language and so they choose those people to speak with. Maybe English is simply the language that they identify with because it shares phonic similarities to theirs. Maybe they see the English speaking nations do better than others and so consider it an advantage, they hate weaker individuals and so choose those nations.

My point is that it's impossible to predict how an alien would think. My more important point is that these crop circles are MAN MADE!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Due to England being invaded by so many nations we have collected numerous words and vocab rules that make English the most exacting language there is. That is why China teaches it to all of their children (along with the fact it's the main language in America). That is why English is special.

Utter nonsense. Isolated groups, seperated for thousands of years will often develop seperate languages simply because they cannot use outside sources to moderate what they say, therefore they develop unique vocabularies. With enough time they become unique languages. Even groups of baboons have seperate languages, although not as distinct as human ones they are different.

Interesting. I see what you're saying but I can't help to think.....once a upon many years ago, we were all telepathic.
We existed on this planet as One race. Call them, Atlanteans if you will.

You talk of animals. I don't know about your pets but my cats would understand my neighbors cat just as much as a cat from a Bush Man's tribe in Africa.
They have no language per se.
In fact, animals tend to be very telepathic.

You're actually helping me to make my point.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's funny you're using human motivations to define how an alien race would react.

Maybe the aliens reach Earth and see that the most advanced nations tend to speak English either as a primary or secondary language and so they choose those people to speak with. Maybe English is simply the language that they identify with because it shares phonic similarities to theirs. Maybe they see the English speaking nations do better than others and so consider it an advantage, they hate weaker individuals and so choose those nations.

My point is that it's impossible to predict how an alien would think. My more important point is that these crop circles are MAN MADE!

Cool. If you feel they're man-made then there's no need to argue any point.

I would love to find one of these crop-circle schools one day to see how these 'people' are taught do this and perhaps, know why.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Interesting. I see what you're saying but I can't help to think.....once a upon many years ago, we were all telepathic.
We existed on this planet as One race. Call them, Atlanteans if you will.

No evidence hence we can ignore these points.

You talk of animals. I don't know about your pets but my cats would understand my neighbors cat just as much as a cat from a Bush Man's tribe in Africa.
They have no language per se.
In fact, animals tend to be very telepathic.

You're actually helping me to make my point.

There is a great difference between groups of baboons who have been seperated for hundreds of years and cats which have been domesticated and become homogeneous. So no i am not helping you make your point

Cool. If you feel they're man-made then there's no need to argue any point.

I would love to find one of these crop-circle schools one day to see how these 'people' are taught do this and perhaps, know why.

I don't think it, there is verifiable evidence that crop circles are man made, there are videos, even on youtube of peopel making crop circles, what more evidence do you need?

Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't think it, there is verifiable evidence that crop circles are man made, there are videos, even on youtube of peopel making crop circles, what more evidence do you need?

Deny ignorance.

(see below)

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
(I can't edit the quotes properly. Sorry)

Just because people are known to call in fake bomb scares doesn't mean all bomb scares are false.

So just because people have been filmed making these formations doesn't mean they're all made by man.
That's an ignorant argument.

Answer me this please:
And.....why all of sudden? I was born in the 60's......grew up in the 70's and lived as an adult in the 80's. I never ever recall crop circles making headlines.

This started making MSM headlines with Doug and Dave (for argument sake).
Could they have been Black OP con-men paid (or told) to do this so Humans will be programmed into thinking some drunk men are creating these circles? Of course that's very possible in fact, I think that was exactly their plan.

Possibly, someone here on Earth was notified or just knew......ETs were about to embark on planet Earth and start leaving crop messages.
And in order to thwart and trick us (into finding out the real truth behind this elaborate intricate circle formations.......in came, Doug and Dave to muddy our minds.

Stranger things have happened.

Just don't get too comfortable in your ideas because I think we're all in for a rude awakening.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i think these aliens want us to understand the process of quantification of their dna by hybridization to human dna specific probes found it on FBI lol page www.fbi.gov...

look at this

Now Look at this

the Alien DNA

maybe they are telling us their DNA is quantification of our human DNA ?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by aspx]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by aspx]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
could it be the wanted wikileaks codecs?????????

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
what does this look like ? in DNA terms ? i believe the highlighted part of this image is the actual alien DNA within the human DNA dna sequence, just look at that part why are those balls connecting ? could it be that its a evaluational additive sort of salt in food to make it better ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join