It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Eureka Earth Energy Experience (EEEEE 5th Dimension) 12/21/2012-11:11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

ET Eureka Earth Energy Experience (EEEEE 5th Dimension) 12/21/2012-11:11

www.ufodigest.com

We are all beginning to feel the change that is taking place in space and in our own body-mind-spirits as ET Eureka Earth ENERGY Experiences or EEEEE.

“Eight (8) sideways is infinity.” TJ - A sample of what can be explored that is hidden in plain sight. This is what we can call a Eureka sign.

Etymology is the historic involvement or history of a word. The origin and history of a word.

We will be coming up with some new words in our future ET Eureka Earth Energy Experiences as the 5th Dimension and moments prior to the “Great Date” of December 21, 2012 T. 11:11 in our liv
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ufodigest.com

[edit on 7-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
((((i am aware that this could be in the 2012/Philosophy/Metaphysics/Predictions/ET/God/Wisdom/pancakes and whatever else forums/thread place. But i Would challenge that it equally is adequate in "Breaking" "Aternative" "News"))))

-Absolutely no possible doubt in my mind on this one. This is something only attainable through, honestly, procession. - - I personally have had the experience she speaks of - - My personal experience first having this Eureka moment is February 6th and 7th 2008. Those were the most confusing, real, mysterious, and enlightening days I've lived. - - (I know I am brand-spanking-new on this site, with no track record, so any or all criticism will not and can not be taken offense to [to which extent I'm not even sure I'm qualified or worthy of posting this article. )
-For me this speaks more than volumes. Especially just having a recollected dream (you may even call it an astral projection of/back-to those exact 2 days, without question) from a third-person so to speak (seemingly empty space of awareness) point of view, with 2 beautifully added finishing touches that bridged the gaps in my understanding of this. I have never heard it said quite like this one ever before, being spoken as; "Belief, is the foundation/base point which Truth is built/thought upon"

-Honestly, I would like to inform as many people as possible of this. If I can, answer any questions I may be able to. Truly bring about the change we want to see in this world, that I know the world already sees. just these things, nothing less, nothing more.

-But being the new guy on the block does have it's disadvantages (cough, starting threads, cough). To assess just a 'feeling' of those days worth of experience I would have to say it really is exactly as meeting God & ET in the same day (well, 2 days for me I guess?). It is a true "Eureka."
Imagine asking yourself, in your head, pragmatic in nature, questions (not referring to 'too high' a source, i.e don't ask/think about the most veiled secrets of lifes mysteries [just yet]) relating to 'your' life, 'greater' life, or 'all' life and before you can even mentally preconstruct possible answers you know them, not guess or think, or explain, instinctively UNDERSTAND them. And directly following at this time, the people around you (friends, or even random people) chime in with surprisingly insightful things to say (that would not have come out of anybodys mouth but your own) about what you were JUST thinking (or actually, affirming). After this carried on for a decent period that day It was understood, what/who/it is to meet in a minute (God, or intelligent energy [or ET's?] though I'd have to say ET's are intelligent energy themselves like us as well). To me, it was a whole new revelation. To add a sort of funny, personal side note, thank everything that inquisitive has always been my nature, I might have completely have had the experience without the realizing a true missing piece of the puzzle, our comsic brothas. haha.

By the way. didn't mean to bog you down. Just hope you enjoy the article, and if you happen to ready my truthful containing comments.. more understanding & respect to you. By the way.. you dropped your hat. haha enjoy

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Er, Even Entertaining Empirical Estimates Essentially Equivocal to these Extents Expresses Emotional Exhilaration Epiclimactically Employing Exposition for Examination.

Emasculated Envisages I'd Expect.

I'd rather drop an 'E'.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
haha. Well put m0r. Now THAT, is certainly too many 'E's.. or were there more 'T's?

..the world may never know.

haha Regards, thank you sir.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

lol

reply to post by tauschen

Intuitive and creative - somethings over the border, if we keep marching ourselves toward oblivion, I'm sure someone will save whats worth saving. I used to wig out about the possibilities of 21122012 all the time, and had all kinds of things going on. In fact I think you an I tauschen had similar awakenings at similar times, perhaps this does give credence to the 1.618 time juctions *shrugs*, I just hope yours didn't involve psychedelics lol... Intuition is a highly lacking commodity in todays socio-psychological-political sphere (individually and collectively).

My current understanding and intuitive disposition toward 21122012 is this: (Excuse me if its not clear, as this is the first time I've tried to articulate it)

The world is changing, a new phase is emerging, but I dont think its going to be a sudden flash of evolution and the whole world will realign (which was what I once thought) - I suggest/explain it like this.

This is a time line:

0-----------------------------------------2010-------21122012--------------->shore of new level/evolved state

Now picture a wave building in swell, its been building in swell for a while now, the wave is almost about to crest/break - and will reach its peak at 21122012, as it curls in the aftermath and eventually crashes it will take a while to reach shore.

Metaphor make sense?

Basically we just gotta go Zen-Guerrilla and prepare to ride the wave before swimming through the froth to the shore.

But yeah, every moment has a message

Have you read The Celestine Prophecy? I recommend it if not!

The Men Who Stare At Goats is a movie I feel like watching, but I think I'm gonna catch some z's before the political shows start tomz morning.

PaZ

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Er, Even Entertaining Empirical Estimates Essentially Equivocal to these Extents Expresses Emotional Exhilaration Epiclimactically Employing Exposition for Examination.

Emasculated Envisages I'd Expect.

I'd rather drop an 'E'.

-m0r

Zah! Zooming, zesty, zany, zilch zoopsisms. Zealously zip zigzagly, zymotics. Zizz zeolithic zeniths. Zen zonary zing.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
- I certainly do understand what you are saying ghostsoldier. And be assured your kind and intelligent words are highly appreciated.

-As a matter of fact predating my collation on this site, since a very young age I have been nothing but a "truth hound" so to speak. Don't want to necessarily go into detail at this point, would not serve much a purpose to inform of the personal with such great intelligent convergences at hand lol.
-As for the psychedelics they were definitely a negative on this one. haha.
-Though for any story to hold it's salt I probably should inform a small bit my younger years. As a matter of fact a short synapses of what I believe personally helped tune in on this (I would call) 'highest attainable truth' (or at least 'higher') would have to be;

-due to the loss of my father at an early age.
-total transition of perception due to this, (i.e including having been raised Good Ol' Christian, -Roman Catholic and transforming literally myself with the hunger for inquiry & truth at that early age to open-mindedly see a same truth in and equally accept/understand Eastern societies beliefs as well. They ranged, and expanded ever-greatly. Intro to Eastern beliefs.
-interesting factor in this is I was only between 8 and 9 years old when I seriously began persuing a higher truth. Before the 20 times, and the internet at large (at least for me at my age then).

..So my only option at the time was starting off the old fashioned way. Looking Inside, Reading, Learning, Loving, Believing, Respecting, multiple (versions) of a higher attainable truth. At this time books were still king of the hill obviously. i began meditating seriously, in 4th grade. Mr. Biela!! (haha, pay no attention to that name, side note, distraction.)

After having seeded myself into this way of being/thinking I could not tell you how amazing it became so quickly, and then in the long run. It was as if my intuition (which I would call it a higher self for sake of this matter) had revealed very much to me, and now with information more abundant and easy to obtain it's truly more like 'rediscovery' than anything else. Especially when I read legitimate material that 100% corresponds with insight previously attained during meditation practices. Not saying it was recurring daily or anything like that, but it was pretty freaky yet "Eureka"ish to read (from time to time) what you have already affirmed in your being.
----- - - --- - ---

Agh! I do not like getting caught up in my own story Id much rather hear all others. And all others perspectives on any relating matter.

Definitely kudos again to you ghostsoldier sir, for the kind and intelligent words.
...Not only may we have awakened closely, but I think me and you could come up with a great slogan. One I've had for a while;
"Common Sense: A sense once lost, 'til the end of an era"

..what do you think? haha

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Loose alteration in a mocking fashion leading to the overall scoff of an idea by making an illicit drug reference. Interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Thank you.

I was going to just author a quick varying pangrammatic lipogram omitting a particular monogram (x) but thought ill of it as discriminating so zilch did turn out from it.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
haha kind fellas. surely there'll be many references in many directions. Simply because that writer of the article happened to so chose the letter 'E' has more words that may fit well with underway transgression. Why reference a drug though? sh*t E is very prominent letter. Surely, altering substances have their place in this world along with everything else but you might as well go ahead and throw out The Shulgin Rating Scale at that rate. Which concludes;

"If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end, of the human experiment."

- - - - - - - -

Interesting side note. a.) Isn't it even more cool that such an evolution can be, has been, and will be activated naturally? b.) everything is a drug, hell "position is a drug." but what would probably even spark your curiousity more is what are Taoist views for increasing, controlling, harnessing, releasing, and directing a certain type of vital energy/life force (you get it).

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
MODERATOR(s) :

Please Delete This Thread

"Wrong Location"

"Probably a Double Thread"

-Thank You Kindly

[edit on 8-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What a wonderful thread, thanks for coming on my sungazing one, or I would not have found it. With all the cotton seeds I see only when the sun is at the edge of the roof, or I block the sun, right near it, and the other channels from what I've been told, all the white translucent "crafts" or orbs or whatever they are, they only show in that one space, near the sun, unless you've really attuned, I asked my native friend and she used a word that I can't remember and I said oh, you mean like the movie avatar. She said yes, that in the 80s the planetary allignment created ascension and upgrades for the cottonwoods and many trees and they operate as if multidimensionally already.

Paying attention to nature and the sun is brings some paradim shifts, the world changes, its not what we think it is.

If elements in naure have ascended, I wonder if theres hope for us sometime during our lifetime or in upcoming events.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't think it needs deleting, I've never seen this subject, just moving to metaphysics perhaps. Its wonderful.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My head hurts trying to read all this! Can someone sum up this up for me please? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Earth's energy, ascension, or progression, multi dimensional sensing, attunement with earth But in reality, everything is sunlight, the input system, the projector, the laser that erects a hologram (in laboratories it takes 2 lasers I think I read). We're all this, and our souls are more. So earth energy is indirectly sun energy too. We're all walking on sunlight whether we know it or not. Earth stores sun energy and even when we're not sungazing our bodies absorb it. Iny any case its the combination of earth and sun, that assists, and all of us need to spend more time outside for our health, and in nature. And we're really observant we're going to notice some of nature already behaves differently, and theres already some ascensional channel changes going on.

I just don't know yet, how all of this will relate to us and suggest everyone work on their issues, relationships, get them in order, and compassion for others, yearn for equality, an end to hunger and poverty and war, and envision eden instead of this world of inequality and war.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
First of all, there are way too many numbers in the title and I suck at math so please break down the numerology mumbo jumbo for me... when am I going to die?

Secondly, when did UFODigest become a "news source"? (even on this website
)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you all for your continued interest on this, to better understanding the OP.

Unity, many thanks to you as well in return. Thank you very much for you kind explanations they are most certainly true and relevant.

Sarkazmon, if people with that preconception were to look more closely, most everything is a source. Just because it wasn't delivered through greater media propaganda, or some undisputed facet of a like organization, does not make it any less of a source. Great signature quotes by the way my friend, (no sarcasm intended lol).

Honestly, if I had a better, more simple way to explain this at this time I would. I lack a better way of communicating this in words at this point. I feel that there could be endless proper analogies, but they would fall short of the goal of actually ascertaining this truth and holding it as self evident. I'm beginning to understand more and more if you do not reconnect, and experience first hand (and have the ambition to inquire with the purpose of pure truth/transparency while this glorious moment occurs) it will never be fully understood. And I apologize if my message is lost in translation. I've become accustom to speaking such a certain way, that it seems to be encircling, repetitive, and have gaps most times. Though it's almost as if the real truth of my message is not in what I'm directly stating, but more so how people can connect to it. There are many ways any individual can connect to the words, not necessarily understand them at first, but conceive of, debate/inquire, and draw your own chosen lines from the truthful points to link your personal way of conceiving of the truth in the whole story. [Note: if pursued improperly this also leads to people 'drawing their own conclusions' and being misinformed. Instead of painstakingly connecting dot to dot, line by line and realizing that all the dots aren't there to be connected yet]

And I'm sure what I just wrote may confuse many more. but as a rock band that I enjoy clearly states, "Ascendancy is the only thing, this will prove."

"The scary thing is, empirically proven or not my words can be conceived, felt, and debated. This is of the true way."

[edit on 14-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You write in a very intutive right brained way, and I enjoy it. I'm very right brained myself.
I keep thinking its all up to us, our wish to pursue graduation, evolution, we need to love others more, and going out into nature is one of the best ways to connect within and to raise our frequency, and attunement to the world around us, even our back yards, and gardening.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Absolutely. I agree. It may have helped a great deal somewhat to have been born into a musically gifted family (not to derail or go too in depth). Even since such a a very young age it's just really been my nature. I wish there were more of us out there lol, and there will be eventually. Glad to have encountered you on this great forum site. Many kind words and wishes to you. You're welcome anytime my friend to engage and assist in revealing this vital information we both seem to have a decent understanding of.

Very pleased to have come across this. It may look familiar to you..

"I am filled with radiant health, energy, happiness, peace, prosperity and joy. I am filled to overflowing and able to do the work I came to do and help others. I transmute all negativity to wonderous health, and positive loving states of being. All toxins are transmuted to health and fall away harmlessly. I thank all that is Love, Prime Creator, the Family of Love & Light for this, and have faith beyond belief and expectation in Love and what Love can do. I am the Love of the Creator, and am unmatched in all I can do, and am filled with radiant love, health and energy, happiness, peace ,prosperity and joy and spread this to all daily. We overcome all with Love." - Unity_99

My hats off to you sir. However 'unmatched,' I see it as very debatable

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Mahatma Gandhi

[edit on 15-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yes I do recognize that, even though I really believe we're the Many In One and that in infinity One is limited therefore must be the Infinite Family of Light, but those words are for all, and everyone, and that which joins us is Love, so most of all I believe in Love. Our throat chakra, sound vibrations, manifest. Affirmations help greatly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join