It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Gulf news: Terror in Deep South for Agenda 21 (Pt III) Disinformation, depopulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Censored Gulf news: Terror in Deep South for Agenda 21 (Pt III) Disinformation, depopulation

www.examiner.com

After 100 days of U.S. petrochemical-military Gulf of Mexico region attack causing napalm-like injury, death and destruction, millions of people have been poisoned, thousands of children and adults suffer due to burned skin, chemical pneumonia and coughing up blood from internal bleeding, while hundreds of thousands of fish washed ashore Louisiana's coast from a chemical weapon Satanically applied to the Agenda 21 killing field. Obama, his administration and even his wife, continue their public charade supported by mainstream press blatant lies and sin of omission, a Disinformation weapon us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
These people are mass murderers and should be on trial for such. To declare 'war' on the nation in this way is treasonous and is also a crime against humanity.

Everyone who knows what is going on and stays silent is complicit in the mass murder.

Imagine, if Iran had done something like this, how the MSM hounds would be baying.

It is heart breaking. Look at what's happening to the children.
The filthy, demonic Zionists weep and wail about a fictitious Holocaust, whilst this is what they inflict on others:

'Over one third Gulf Coast children have new rashes or breathing problems, or are nervous, fearful or “very sad" according to New York Times reporting a new study.(12) Meanwhile, the petrochemical-military industrial complex plans its next killing field, the Arctic, highlighted by Robert Greenwall and Brave New Foundation.'

I notice that Obama hasn't been to visit there recently...I wonder why?

www.examiner.com

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

"Everyday it looks more and more like Agenda 21 is playing out before our eyes. The plan to kill 80% of the worlds population has been put into overdrive, with the Gulf a major part of the overall plan." (Thomas)

Sorry.
I have a friend who lives in Orange Beach, and is a physician in a Pensacola Hospital. We talk on the phone once a week.

I'm thinking she would have mentioned the death and destruction.
Instead, she's renovating her bathrooms.

I don't think she is "staying silent" and guilty of complicity in a "mass murder".

You do know we have multiple members here who post everyday who live in that region? I'm thinking they would have mentioned "the bodies".

I'm not saying things are back to normal by any stretch of the imagination.
But I am most definitely asserting that this article is overly-sensationalized, and designed only for reader numbers.
Think about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

thousands of children and adults suffer due to burned skin, chemical pneumonia and coughing up blood from internal bleeding

That's just silly.... I'm sure the MSM would love to get footage of dying kids.

Same as above.... this is no way yet over and possibly the "millions" of poisoned people can turn out to be true.. For sure wildlife is devastated.
And I must admit that BP is doing an awesome job making this blow over.....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So, how many people do they think they can kill in the Arctic anyway? Not only is is very sparsely populated, but the people up there are really damned tough.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
IMO the welfare of the crops in the gulf will be the first telltale signs.

As of late June 8 BP workers admitted on average per day to the hospital and are spending an average of 24 hours at the hospital before being released (back to work or back home, It didn't say)

How bad is the air quality is around the gulf. Millions, thousands, hundreds dead or dying- not yet. Time will tell

Millions of marine life killed- ya I believe that, compounded by the fish that ate them are in jeopardy- Time will tell

Is the leaky sea floor too fractured to stabilize itself or for that matter the wellhead? Time will tell

Time will tell=early September

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't think this true. I'm not saying it's over yet either..but I have had several friends vacationing at rosemary beach over the past few months and all I have seen is pristine beaches and beautiful landscapes. If I wasn't so afraid of the corexit stuff I would take a little trip myself....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
EXAGGERATION is the same as telling a LIE.
Hundreds of thousands of fish?
Doubt he could count that high.

Anyway, do you know why women are such poor judges of distance?
All their life they have been being told that this | | is six inches.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm not saying this is true or untrue
But I thought i'd give my 2 cents after reading everyone's post

As we know all of the Exxon cleanup crews are dead, they didn't die overnight.
So just because some people in the gulf area are renovating bathrooms or taking a dive doesn't mean nothing is going to happen.

Often having toxins in your body does not kill you immediately, if often takes it's time and kills you slowly.

Look at the cancer rates of 911 rescueers on ground zero, Giuliani lied about the smoke not being toxic but too many of the rescuers are sick now.
They weren't sick within 3months

Come on people!
Have we got such a short memory?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
we are no longer citizens-we are civilians.
expendable-in the way.
the gulf sabotage is working like a charm.
and now thanks to halliburton there are lots
of fema camps ready for business-
our overlords would like the gulf cleared out
and on up to canada for a giant highway.
Carlye Group is all over it. just get those hicks out of the way.
go ahead a turn the cartels loose on the border,
then you'll need to send in troops- people will clamor for martial law.
because now the gulf is so much warmer
the hurricanes will tear them a new one.
just like planned.
arizona is wide open with dhs prison,private prisons,
old internment and pow camps, air force bases.
the sheriff in phx. will "put up barbwire and tents from here to mexico"
2 drones are up so far..there is said to be a UN depot at white sands nm.
and the toxins creep up the food chains..
while the dumb bunnies hop around in it.
and the lord made the oil disappear i guess.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You are absolutely right here, as is with the examples you gave.
But I think this article would have us believe people are dropping like flies, now, which is not the case.

But, yeah. We don't know what the future will bring at this point.
It's too soon to tell.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

www.examiner.com

After 100 days of U.S. petrochemical-military Gulf of Mexico region attack causing napalm-like injury, death and destruction, millions of people have been poisoned, thousands of children and adults suffer due to burned skin, chemical pneumonia and coughing up blood from internal bleeding, while hundreds of thousands of fish washed ashore Louisiana's coast from a chemical weapon Satanically applied to the Agenda 21 killing field. Obama, his administration and even his wife, continue their public charade supported by mainstream press blatant lies and sin of omission, a Disinformation weapon us

wcitizen, thanks for posting this thread! More people need to know.

SeaWind

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SeaWind]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

wcitizen, I had real problems editing my original post. I read all of it, including Parts I & II and I listened to the blogtalkradio. Fascinating material and I believe true.

It's tragic that most of posters here do NOT take this seriously. This is a SLOW KILL with plausible deniability. It will be years before we see the increased deaths and then it will be obvious to all.

Thank you for this material. Very useful: really brings all the loose threads together.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
we are no longer citizens-we are civilians.
expendable-in the way.
the gulf sabotage is working like a charm.
and now thanks to halliburton there are lots
of fema camps ready for business-
our overlords would like the gulf cleared out
and on up to canada for a giant highway.
Carlye Group is all over it. just get those hicks out of the way.
go ahead a turn the cartels loose on the border,
then you'll need to send in troops- people will clamor for martial law.
because now the gulf is so much warmer
the hurricanes will tear them a new one.
just like planned.
arizona is wide open with dhs prison,private prisons,
old internment and pow camps, air force bases.
the sheriff in phx. will "put up barbwire and tents from here to mexico"
2 drones are up so far..there is said to be a UN depot at white sands nm.
and the toxins creep up the food chains..
while the dumb bunnies hop around in it.
and the lord made the oil disappear i guess.

P51Mustang, I agree with much on your list.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

These people are mass murderers and should be on trial for such. To declare 'war' on the nation in this way is treasonous and is also a crime against humanity.

Everyone who knows what is going on and stays silent is complicit in the mass murder.

Imagine, if Iran had done something like this, how the MSM hounds would be baying.

It is heart breaking. Look at what's happening to the children.
The filthy, demonic Zionists weep and wail about a fictitious Holocaust, whilst this is what they inflict on others:

'Over one third Gulf Coast children have new rashes or breathing problems, or are nervous, fearful or “very sad" according to New York Times reporting a new study.(12) Meanwhile, the petrochemical-military industrial complex plans its next killing field, the Arctic, highlighted by Robert Greenwall and Brave New Foundation.'

I notice that Obama hasn't been to visit there recently...I wonder why?

www.examiner.com

wcitizen, I happen to believe the Holocaust actually happened. But I do believe this Gulf spill is part of a NWO Depopulation agenda.

It's interesting how much variety there is in the Conspiracy community.

SeaWind

new topics

top topics

join