It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Washington's Failures Lead To Second American Revolution?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Paranoid are we old endisnighe?

It's ok, no one is out to get you.

Really, no one is out to get you.

([size=-4]his coordinates are in his signature! Go Operation Falcon PUNCH!)

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

Lets hope so and soon, after all the failing of most governments around the world through poor management and corruption SHOULD be dealt with by the people, after all the average person on the street PUT ( apparently) these politicians into power ( being born into a powerful and politically active family also helps) and all these politicians have done is look after themselves first, their families second, their corporate ties third and the public a distant fourth.
SO why not finally clear the cupboards of stinking filth? you can then get fresh supplies in, something you can actually use instead of watching it fester and writh about in its own scum.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

OOPS, sorry, did you catch that before I edited?

I will give them my address, as I have said before, all is good until I am targeted. Get it, good?

[edit on 8/6/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Did ANYONE read my post?
Just talking about hypotheticals could get you idiots gitmoed.
Do not give them the power. OR the satisfaction.
C'mon peeps, you are smarter than that, or are you attempting to entrap peeps?

ES

gitmoed ????
lmao

that is a term I haven't heard before
and funny as he!!

I think they're all out of bubble gum

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

Whilst I agree with some of your points, with respect, it seems to me you miss the most crucial one.

The destruction from within has been going on for a long time and Bush was one of its major players. Bush did everything he could to destroy America from within - and from without.

If you still believe that the false dichotomy of Republican/Democtrat is real, you are still swallowing the garbage propaganda pumped out by the MSM and you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by whatukno

OOPS, sorry, did you catch that before I edited?

yes I did see it and I'm
glad you changed it.

I'd hate to see you get a warning
from the mods for a reactionary statement

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Just talking about hypotheticals could get you idiots gitmoed.

None of us are the Governors of States, so my I think my questions are not too dangerous to answer.

*Unless some of you are governors of states about to secede and secure the in-state nukes..... In which case if you are giving your plan away on ATS by answering my questions Governor, you are dumb and deserve to fail.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

calm down buddy
it is some people's job to make you
lose your temper and say something
that can be held against you.
Don't let them get to ya bro

water on a duck

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
well it's good to see our fine federal law enforcement
officials present and accounted for this fine Friday morning
protecting our country from terrorism.

Have you had your coffee and donuts yet??

I'll take cream and 2 sugars please

And can I get some lemon filled
in the interrogation room.

Oh and btw, these cuffs are a lil too tight.
I can't feel my hands.

Oh, what were we discussing???
Oh yeah, Revolution!!!!

Was that the one in Columbia
or the one in Iran ????

Do you want the slide show as well
or will the vocal presentation be alright???

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

So what is the point of this thread? You want to talk about revolution but not really talk about revolution? I hardly believe that the government goons are about to swoop in on anyone because I asked how they hell they think they could even begin to defeat the US from within.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I think you summed it all up by adding Titor at the the end there. This all sounds far too fantastical.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well it's good to see our fine federal law enforcement
officials present and accounted for this fine Friday morning
protecting our country from terrorism.

Um...

Huh?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae
Um...

Huh?

ummmm, stick around they'll be back,
they went to pi$$ in my coffee cup.
Seems I overheard one of them
calling me a smart@$$.

I don't think they like me
for some reason

don't know why

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Then a new more "Conservative friendly" constitution will be drafted, including boondock-saint's all powerful constitutional gestapo guards, giving rights only to a select few. While anyone who doesn't fit exactly the mold that is in the Right Wingers ideal of Free, will of course be killed.

No 1st Amendment rights, because you know, well, it's a Christian nation after all. So don't go praying to any other Gods, that will get you the wrath of boondock-saint's gestapo.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by whatukno]

Whatukno - do you actually believe this stuff or are you making it up as you go? Thank God we have a constitution or the stuff you spewed here would never be allowed. Try to avoid the insults. am seeing too much of it lately on ATS. The insults seems to form a pattern coming from the left leaning political spectrum. Seems left-leaners take to insults when they aren't able to articulate a logical argument against something said by a clear thinking individual. Take off the rose colored glasses, drop the insults and rejoin us civilized folks for lively debate void of illogical insults and pie in the sky marxist rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

No. There's not going to be a revolution.

America is far too divided for a revolution...a massive uprising. Our situation is far more likely to lead to coup d'etat or a civil war.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

America is far too divided for a revolution...a massive uprising. Our situation is far more likely to lead to coup d'etat or a civil war.

I agree that America is too divided for a "revolution"

The individual states will more likely end up ignoring the insanity in DC and eventually most of the states will end up doing their own thing after the Government goes bankrupt.

Why should a state listen to DC when it gets nothing back but useless IOU's for the tax dollars that are taken by the IRS?

Yes I know we're already bankrupt but in 2012 when the Fed loses it's charter and (maybe sooner) the rest of the world stops using the dollar because it's worthless the states will have to take action.

This is why they want a Euro style currency in the western hemisphere. Once the dollar is no longer necessary to buy oil worldwide then it will pretty much be worthless.

It won't be an armed revolution. It will be a financial revolution.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

Sorry man, but I was using B Saints own words. That's what he wants to do if a revolution comes. I even put the post in where he said it.

Think of those Conservative Litmus Tests the TPM have been issuing to candidates, and then rejecting any candidate that does not pass.

Then there is endisnighe who wants to replace the 13th Amendment to the constitution so that he can bring back legalized slavery.

Add to that B Saint's little conservative gestapo, and this will be a very bad country to live in if you are anything but a straight white male.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
It won't be an armed revolution. It will be a financial revolution.

It may be !!!
But no matter what monetary system is in place,
the very same snakes sit at the head of the
table. So it changes absolutely nothing
except which piece of paper is passed around.
Then it's not a Revolution
only a transition.
Nothing accomplished !!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

btw, I love your avatar

Lee Marvin is one of my favorite all-time
actors.

Dirty Dozen was one of my favs

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
America has been here before. We've had wars before. We've had revolutions before. We are experienced. It's just another new generation that has to reach experienced.....

Alan Keyes: Under Obama ‘We Shall All Become Slaves on the Government’s Plantation’
Thursday, August 05, 2010
By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

Washington (CNSNews.com) – Alan Keyes, a conservative activist and former diplomat, said Wednesday that President Barack Obama and liberals in Congress are promoting a dependence on government that mirrors slavery.

Keyes appeared with more than a dozen other black conservative leaders at a gathering in Washington to condemn accusations by the NAACP that the Tea Party movement has a racist faction. Keyes said real racism occurs when race is connected to ideology -- as was the case, he said, when Barack Obama was campaigning for president.

www.cnsnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join