It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

www.sciencedaily.com...

kthnxbye

Oh, and blogs are not sources. They are opinions.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The problem I have with these people who think they are aliens, and those who think they are reincarnations of Merlin, king Arthur or someone from the Atlantian period is that they all fit a specific profile.

1, 99% of them will be Americans (fore some reason Americans are very prone to delusion, maybe its that stuff they are spraying over your heads)

2, when pushed for valuable information they are completely incapable of giving anything that is not already collected from sources easily available to the public.

An example of this is that occasionally you find people who say they lived in the Atlantian period. As I'm interested in technical information I will ask them about the power source and means of flight said to be utilised in those times.
What you will get back is always "we used crystals,resonance, Earth energy" blah blah blah, but not HOW to do it and if pushed you soon find out they don't have a clue what they are talking about.
One guy claimed he was an Engineer in Atlantis. I said OK if you were an Engineer your knowledge of their technology must be good. He stated it was but when pushed for answers it all brakes down.

Now our man on here who says he is an alien also happens to be an Engineer so his knowledge of alien technology should be good. Push him for info on UFO propulsion and power generation and all he will come up with is stuff we already know, again completely useless information and nothing of value to add

I just feel that if you were an Alien your knowledge of science and Engineering should be far superior to ours. Also why would a person announce themselves to be an alien and then engage in general meaningless chitchat on the internet?

It seems the only thing these people really want/need is for us to believe in what they say, its all about attention, ego and the need to feel special if you boil it right down.

As for those people who believe some humans have reptilian DNA they obviously don't know that we humans are mammals and breeding with a reptile is an impossibility. Reptilian DNA is not compatible with ours.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

You do understand that what you are saying, in effect, is that you doubt the existence of invisible cats, never having seen one?
You also comment on your inability to understand the motives of alleged aliens in choosing to remain hidden. Do you suppose this might be because the motives of aliens may be 'alien' to your way of thinking? Nah, too obvious I guess.
Common sense says that any aliens encountering us would behave as we expect them to behave, think as we expect them to think, and of course, advertise their presence because we would like them too.
Of course. It is all so clear now. I feel foolish for having doubted.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

Neo. Do you know what that means? That means New. New Conservative. No. I am not. I am an old conservative. Jeffersonian. F the government and F the bureaucracy and the oligarchs and the like. Try looking up the meaning of the words you use. New conservative basically means new conservative. Attempts to be a modernist and a conservative, which is incompatible. Newo conservatives do not exist. They are either bureaucrat or oligarchs. It's an invented word to separate from what they really are.

The bible is proof, yea. So is the various break off groups that talked about Jesus and then cut themselves off from the world. There's also the many roman writers who made fun of the Christians. He did exist.

No. Dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago. But the fossils are still there.

Do take a look at the fossils of dinosaurs and dragons. Dragons are early man's drawings of dinosaur bones. Same exact thing.

The full evolution of man is found in fossils. There is no reason to believe aliens did anything. There are no gaps in the tree. It is clear we are from the Earth and evolved here. Aliens did nothing and they probably don't even look remotely like us.

And again, how did you do blood tests on Thor or Heracles when they never existed?

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I went through all your dna evidence on your website. There were no anomalies. Do me a favor and show me what anomalies you are talking about? If the individual parts are all the same, then the whole part is the same. So what you are saying does not change the fact that your evidence shows the most blandest of dna.

here is a History lesson

Neoconservatives came to dislike the CounterCulture of the 1960s baby boomers, and what they saw as anti-Americanism in the non-interventionism of the movement against the Vietnam War.

Neo Conservative Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Did Jesus Exist ok I think Ill start to believe King Aurthur Existed and the Greek & Roman & Norse Gods Demigod Exist as there is Literature and Sculptures paintings and Carved Stone Etc... as for the Bible it been a Mixture of Egyptian , Babylonian & Sumerian Writings : Gilgamesh and the Deluge: Horus :
The Ending Word on Prayers and Hymns
Amen !!! Amen-RA or Sun God Creator
www.seiyaku.com...
Seiyaku Site

to add a Roman Emperor turn Christian Constantine I Council of Nicaea
Helped Spread Christianity for Power ? and mixed pagan holidays with the christian holidays look it up.. there is your Answer to having Christianity spread so quickly Especially Northern Europe Easter Christmas atc..

Dinosaur True Could be Man & Dragons Living together as it shows in Dark Ages & Middle Ages Art Work .. not really sure if someone from the
10th century or 14th century could picture the Mass weight tho Im looking at my Bearded dragon now ! Named SYD he does look like a Dragon, and hes is Colorful another is the Armadillo Lizard & the Sail fin Dragon , Jut Imagine if they were Gigantic in size ? or how about a Real Flying Reptile Black-bearded Gliding Lizard (Draco melanopogon) that exist in our present time

the Dino Quetzalcoatlus is this what the Aztec's Saw ? Could be ?
dsc.discovery.com...

About Evolution of Man
yeah right up to the Neanderthal then Bam as you would say Cro-Manon to what we are now just came right out of the blue what was that fox2 gene about ? Communication Speech & Brain Development this FOXP2 Gene is Totally Different from US what are the chances of the human chromosome 2 as it has been proven to be fused... Could it Fuse itself ? by Natural Mutation or was it by a Creator Controlled ? there's the BIG the question of Evolution and Creationism and the Junk DNA Question !

The Blood Test was Referring to Jesus Only as he is claimed to BE!!! a Hybrid Humans and What Ever God is! and has AB- Claimed to have from the 3 Claimed Artifacts that contained his blood
I mistyped but could they the Demigods like Thor have Negative Blood makes sense if they do negative blood is more adaptable for Space travel
and the One that i Mention are God/Man Hybrids

I could go on about about a book called Holy Blood Holy Grail saying that Mary Magnaline went to France and had a child that was Fathered by Jesus then there's the Basque People Question Mari
as The Basque People has the Highest RH Negative Blood type in the World!
but this Basque People and Jesus Connection is only a Speculation but is it any wonder the Templar Knights and the Great Influence of Christianity from Spain is from those 2 countries

hes something i found

The Rh Negative Blood Type: Alien Odd Theories and Science
Published by cassandra antares
September 16, 2009, Category: Philosophy of Science

Read more: scienceray.com...
www.myusm.com...

Edit Continued where i left off ...

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

King author was a Roman General when they left England. He was a Scythian. Merlin was just a Gaelic witch doctor. If the Greek gods ever existed, they were kings of pre-civilized India.

It's call the indo-European pantheon.

en.wikipedia.org...

You want a real conspiracy, why does every religion have a world tree? From the Americas to Greece. Look it up:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The fact is that Jesus did exist. If he looks like previous religions, who cares? Why couldn't God have told secrets or reminded other people that Jesus was coming?

Did you know that ever since Jesus there have been no new religions about sun gods or anything else? Jesus literally marks the end of Indo-European religion. The only remnants of it is Hinduism, which has evolved into a religion similar to the Abrahamic ones. With a single God with many faces.

Jesus did not claim to be a human god hybrid. He claimed to be 100% God and 100% man. Hybrids are half and half. If anything, the modern day equivalent would be quantum entanglement. Is a mule 100% horse and 100% donkey? No, it is not. It is half and half.

You did not answer the question at hand. How is it that anything would look like us, have our dna, and be compatibility with us?

Do you realize that a single atomic element hitting and mutating a single molecule in a single Gene in the whole of 4.5 billion years would completely change every species onward?

How can anything evolve to look like us? We are bombarded and hit by atomic elements every second. Thousands of them. For 4.5 billion years, that makes it literally impossible for ANYTHING to be compatible with humans.

Get it out of your minds. Aliens did not touch the human genome, now did they give a crap enough about us to bother.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Not everyone manages to remember everything. This debate is hard to proove on both sides so until our space brothers uncloack and descend from the skies, it will be up to personal experience and belief to decide for ones truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Mathematically, biologically, and physics wise, he was proven wrong.

The case is closed. he is lying.

I would also hardly call them space brothers. We aren't even remotely related to aliens. Hence the rem aliens. It's a new tree of life.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This genetic variant you are discussing is otherwise called "the dragon gene" by some researchers. It has been traced back to the royal houses of Sumer and is associated with "royal bloodline" scythians. These Scythians eventually made their way to Ireland. Many Irish have this gene, in Ireland they called it fairy blood i.e. someone has fairy blood.
If you are of the opinion that anyone with this gene is an alien then many Irish are!

Things to look for are height, often over 6ft3 tall, brown or green eyes (not blue!), pail white skin, athletic build, hair is brown or red (not blond)

Strangely enough many who claim to have this gene are short, tanned skin, blond hair, blue eyes and not athletic...but that's life I guess :-)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
This genetic variant you are discussing is otherwise called "the dragon gene" by some researchers. It has been traced back to the royal houses of Sumer and is associated with "royal bloodline" scythians. These Scythians eventually made their way to Ireland. Many Irish have this gene, in Ireland they called it fairy blood i.e. someone has fairy blood.
If you are of the opinion that anyone with this gene is an alien then many Irish are!

Things to look for are height, often over 6ft3 tall, brown or green eyes (not blue!), pail white skin, athletic build, hair is brown or red (not blond)

Strangely enough many who claim to have this gene are short, tanned skin, blond hair, blue eyes and not athletic...but that's life I guess :-)

Hm, this is interesting, because I am exactly 6ft3 tall, with brown and green eyes, light skin (I hardly am tanned in the summer), hazle brown hair (when I was a kid it had a ginger color, it grows long and fast too). I'm not Irish btw, but I am from Europe. Maybe I should check this thing out.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Mathematically, biologically, and physics wise, he was proven wrong.

The case is closed. he is lying.

I would also hardly call them space brothers. We aren't even remotely related to aliens. Hence the rem aliens. It's a new tree of life.

I truly hope you are not referring to my case, because, in my case, you haven't proven anything. Also, in my case, the math is very solid, and the biology is anomalous. We haven't talked much physics, but, if we do, I'm sure you will find something wrong, even if it isn't. So, my case is not closed, and you only want me to be lying ... I'm not.

Sorry if this comes off as a bit overly defensive, but, when you psudo-scientific psudo-skeptics attack, it is rather bruttal. Which might not be so bad, except, that you haven't a clue what you are saying.

"Not even remotely related to aliens." What a bold statement from someone who doesn't know squat about alien DNA, or aliens. Do you know that you can't make statements like this? Do you know why you can't say this?

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There is a high chance I have this gene considering,

My family are Irish for as far back as I can trace, I am 6ft6 tall, green eyes, brown hair and pail white skin (I burn in the sun). It wouldn't make me an alien though, of that I'm sure!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It's funny you say this and your case is glued together with claiming you know alien DNA. It's a sh*t case deader than dead dude.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You are not your DNA
You are not your body

You are - the piece of a collective spirit who chose this type of body in order have the experiences it provides.

The question you need to ask yourself is
.....why did I choose it?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's funny you say this and your case is glued together with claiming you know alien DNA. It's a sh*t case deader than dead dude.

My, how little you truly understand. I never said I know anything about alien DNA. I don't need to. Barring some equally statisticaly rare event, my DNA contains misplaced markers. And, this was found with only a surface scratch, further, in my long search into this, I have found, that all avenues of research tend in only one direction, and it don't point where you want it to.

My case is suffeniently anomalous, that it should make anyone who really seeks truth wonder, as opposed to attack.

You have made quite alot of noise on this issue. According to you I have changed "sub-species" several times. From an african, to Indo-African, to Indian, to European. What will be tomorrow? Personally I think its quite a joke that I'm an: Indo-African Albino from Austria. But, please keep it up, you will laugh yourself out of supporters. Not that those who support your views have any greater scientific knowledge than you; sorry to say they are as lost as you.

Tell ya what laddie; go get a good book on data mining, read it, spend 10+ years doing, then we can talk.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by margaretr
You are not your DNA
You are not your body

You are - the piece of a collective spirit who chose this type of body in order have the experiences it provides.

The question you need to ask yourself is
.....why did I choose it?

The human is a trinity as we know composed of a spirit which animates a soul which in turn animates the physical body.

If we think of a radio as an analogy then the DJ would be the spirit, the radio waves would be the soul and the radio receiver would be the physical body.
Now if you consider this you will understand that DNA is very important because it is DNA which determines the quality of the physical body (the radio) and the better the reception ability of the body the more fully the spirit can work through the body to manifest on the Earthly or physical plane.
Occasionally a very special person with exceptional DNA is born and the spirit can communicate fully through the body, the body is a perfect conductor and receiver of the higher self. Such a person was Jesus, Buddha etch.
Some radios are capable of receiving many frequency's and some are limited. We all have a frequency limit put on us as humans and frequency's outside our reception capability's do not exist or register to us. However some who are genetically gifted can see, hear, know and experience things which for the most of us go unnoticed. The body you are given is determined by karma, and yes it was selected for specific reasons so you would learn something from the experience.

As we develop as a species our genetics is also refined, this is easy to see if you look back at our cave men ancestors, we are more illuminated and refined then they were.
Future humans will be more refined then us, will be genetically more advanced. The result of this is they will naturally perceive and know more about the universe.
Aliens are genetically more advanced and as a result they are more illuminated then us, we will get there too but it takes time.
To be precise the human genetics is upgraded each time the galaxy sends out a wave. The next wave will hit us in 2012. Some will be killed outright by this wave whilst some who are adapted will survive ("junk" DNA will be activated). A galaxy sends out 9 waves during its lifetime. Once the 9th wave is sent out the galaxy collapses back into its centre and it is done.
Some of the highly advanced aliens come from galaxys which no longer exist, they had to leave and find new homes.
We as a species will have to leave our home too at some point in the future, our destiny is in space amongst the stars!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Don't matter what race you are.

You are human.

Please stop claiming otherwise. I'll keep making noise until you are shown for the fraud you are. These conversations literally take up 5 minutes every few hours. It's barely work for me. I have the time.

If it goes on for a year so be it. I'll be exposing you on this site for however long you post on it.

After all. I'm young. I have free time. And I learn fast. So I WILL be looking at all your claims whenever you make them and showing for the fraud you are.

See you whenever.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just tossing a little cold water on the debate (which, I might reemphasize, is still far removed from the OP original query) is that the DNA issue is hardly conclusive -for either side.

I might recommend a scholarly article on this topic by New Scientist columnist Linda Geddes. There are many correlations with the discussion here - both sides may find both valuable ammunition and disappointment.

So take the gloves off for a minute you DNA-sters, and take a few minutes gander at:

Fa llible DNA evidence can mean prison or freedom.

The gist of it is that DNA analysis is NOT an exact science and that it MUST still rely on subjective interpretation by the analyzer. Associating guilt or innocence is but one example of the vulnerability of such analysis. Claiming ET origins (or discounting them) is another.

p.s. Anyone ELSE think there are ET/EBE sentients among us? WHAT makes you think so (or not)? Thanks...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Just as you claim I have no evidence that I'm ET, you have no evidence that I'm human. Your attempts to show that I am human has resulted in you moving my "race" around the globe in a vain attempt to show something, and now you are frustrated by the fact that you failed.

And, now you threaten me with cyber stalking! You are aware that it is illegal in every one of the US states, and most other countries?

I would suggest you accept your defeat with some amount of grace and decorum. Otherwisy your pathology may get out of hand, and cause harm to you and others.

But, just in case you need more of the same, I invite you to look at this case: www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

You will find it is not unlike my case, except ther is better access to DNA material with me.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I looked it up. I did the tests. We found you to be Caucasian. The claims were based off other sources. Now we worked with your actual proof, and we found you to be European.

As the website you used states, it only uses European populations by nation. IE, if you have many genes from many people, you are going to get low results. And if you are from somewhere else, you are not going to get high results.

You claimed it said you were indo-africans. This is a lie. I assumed you were right. Do not take my faith in your claims as a reason to dismiss them.

Lets review. You claimed it said you were Indian or Africans. I assumed you were telling the truth and said you were an albino. You claimed you had no albino gene, I ran the tests and it found you to be European, thus ending that discussion.

So what you are doing now is basically using your own lies to make more lies.

Entangled much?

if you are going to make a lie based off your own lie, at least try to be reasonable.

The data says you are human. Your genes say so. That is the proof.

As to your link

could not have come from a normal human of that racial type.

it had Asian DNA.

Blond Asians exist.

This is hardly a case for an alien.

reply to post by Outrageo

This is not a criminal nor a big case. It is a man with literally over 99.99% human DNA claiming to be an alien because his racial genes are wrong.

Effectively arguing that because his skin color and face don't match his genes, his whole body must be alien.

Which is simply silly.

By MOD request I won't reply to his claims here anymore. It's just pointless.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you said
You did not answer the question at hand. How is it that anything would look like us, have our dna, and be compatibility with us?

well go watch Lloyd Pye Clip of a Seminar Called Genetic Engineering
as i posted many times are you going to Ignore this again!

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering

Ken Miller on Human Evolution

Chromosome got Fused WHY !!!
48 Primate 46 Human

Question to be Compatible with Something Else ?

My own Belief Evolution Creation (Ancient Genetic Engineering ) goes together

there's an Anunnaki playing Dr Morenu

Now Humans are doing the Same !

Are you going to Ignore this Video

Animal Farm the Risk of Genetic Engineering

Google Video Link

The Video Above is Intelligent Design Creation from Evolution

if Aliens or Gods with Angels Etc.. Did This 250,000 years ago to make a human from an Hominid like Ape it is a Possibility if us humans can do it now!!!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join