It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Skepticism_Reality

Wish you were around 63 years ago, I might not have the problems I have today

Actually, after all the case studies, the abductions, polls, and other research. One can gain a lot of knowledge and insight into any species. But, still not "know" what it is like to be be "them". In my case, I know what it is like to be "Human", I've lived with you for 63 years, faced the same issues and tribulations, watched War come and go, desisters strike. Seen good leaders, and bad ones. Lived with the rise and fall of the ecconomy. All of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I have insights into the "Human Species" that few others of my kind have.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So now you are playing the Jesus card rather than answering the questions?

How could anyone believe you?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Absolutely! .....that's how it gets when these threads in the Aliens & UFOs Forum are run off the rails by obsessive & extensive "I am an alien" posting that I believe belongs in the Skunkworks / Gray Area.

I hope Springer & the Team can arrive at some sort of resolution wherein they can prevent this problem from continuing.

As we can all see, this thread (amongst others) has now been completely hijacked by such story telling.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

One wonders why you persist in your shaded little world making these remarks when you have no idea, really, what you are saying.

Perhaps,this thread is "on topic", it does speak of alien lifeforms. And, it doesn't use much speculation, but rather replaces it with real science. And, for those who are not so closed minded, and can actually under some of modern terrestrial science, can gain a glimps into a greater whole, a broader truth, than would otherwise avail itself upon a species.

This thread has been hijacked; by people who, in their infinite wisdom, have closed their minds, and so perveted scientific principal and proceedure that it no longer exists. People, who if they were informed that they have thumbs, would argue that they don't.

If you have anything intelligent to add, lease do, but don't call for the closing of something that you don't like, just because it violates your little space.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

aaand as we've all seen, you've failed to provide legitimate proof. You still have not answered the question. Why does a normal man show the same numbers as you? Why is the FST locked at numbers bellow that Europe has?

How can you use math that says you are 99.99% sure to be alien if we have no aliens to compare to and the statistical probability of compatibility is basically zero?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Now we are onto activation codes for Aliens living amongst us........I despair

please stop with the self delusion.....really stop now.

Hey Mank, why are you on this thread if you think all this is delusion?
This is ATS and you're in the aliens and ufo section you know

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Your not an alien, just a little confused!

Just you sit down now and have a nice cup of tea, I'm just going to give you something to relax you, don't you worry now, it will all be better in a moment :-)

LOL, that post you just made yet with the Krishna avatar given me a good chuckle.
The irony must escape you surely?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Truth_Skepticism_Reality

Wish you were around 63 years ago, I might not have the problems I have today

Actually, after all the case studies, the abductions, polls, and other research. One can gain a lot of knowledge and insight into any species. But, still not "know" what it is like to be be "them". In my case, I know what it is like to be "Human", I've lived with you for 63 years, faced the same issues and tribulations, watched War come and go, desisters strike. Seen good leaders, and bad ones. Lived with the rise and fall of the ecconomy. All of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I have insights into the "Human Species" that few others of my kind have.

Etharzi od Oma.

Why don't you just put that crypto-fundi on ignore like the rest of us have and then you won't be wasting energy. You're not going to change his skeptical ways so why bother?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

aaand as we've all seen, you've failed to provide legitimate proof. You still have not answered the question. Why does a normal man show the same numbers as you? Why is the FST locked at numbers bellow that Europe has?

How can you use math that says you are 99.99% sure to be alien if we have no aliens to compare to and the statistical probability of compatibility is basically zero?

Yes as we have all seen: an epic fail on your part. You have fail to "debunk" the alien.

If you had the ability to see beyond yourself, you might have done better.

As for the math ... its beyond you. Bayesian Inferrence.

Do not post tto these issues again, I won't answer. You have taken up too much of the threads bandwidth, and you simply refuse to either use simple logic or learn.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

To silence yourself to skepticism is to embrace ignorance.

.... Perhaps you've forgotten the logo.

So what you are now saying is because you cannot prove it, it is above me?

Nice. Perfect example of not delivering.

Rest assured I will be watching your posts. And if you don't deliver on your statement of more proof by mid 2011, I am going to call you out on it. Until then I will continue to call you out on pretty much everything else. That's called denying ignorance. If for nothing else, I learn more about your claims.

If you can't answer the questions, you've given up and embraced ignorance. There's simply no other way to put it.

No constant? No science.

Surely a 60 million year old civilization can't lose a debate to a young adult?

My questions still stand. For the simple fact is you have violated basic scientific procedure for ignoring a constant.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I hope Springer & the Team can arrive at some sort of resolution wherein they can prevent this problem from continuing.

As we can all see, this thread (amongst others) has now been completely hijacked by such story telling.

Ooops! My Bad!

IRM

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan.....
I am an alien.
What are you gonna do about it?

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
IRM

InfaRedMan.....

Absolutely! .....that's how it gets when these threads in the Aliens & UFOs Forum are run off the rails by obsessive & extensive "I am an alien" posting that I believe belongs in the Skunkworks / Gray Area.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Gorman proved without a doubt Anthra is a human. But Anthra refuses to acknowledge he is human. Also plagiarism and self promotion. Anthra is a pathological liar from what i can tell and accompanied with some other personality disorders. The problem lies with Anthras personality disorder and it does not matter what you prove to him he will remain in his fantasy and contribute nothing to this field or thread in doing so.

Pathological lying, though, can be thought of as being associated with a select few psychiatric diagnoses, which normally have their onset during adolescence. Namely, these are Conduct Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder. In conduct disorder, it is common to seelying, conning people and other forms of deceit. In Antisocial Personality Disorder, there is a pervasive pattern of disregard or the rights of others, and with this, the person with this disorder will often lie to get what they wish

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good question.
I will say that you have many Men and Women on Earth who are Extraterrestrial but reside on Earth blending in for a reason.
Because we are all cosmic family.
Many in current history made themselves known to those in the early days of the 1950's UFO Contactee days at Giant Rock and elsewhere.

I believe 100% percent my consciousness is Spiritually Et.
I am not certian how may Human spiritual ets are on ATS and if they would even come out of the cosmic closet here .

I know I am not from here even though I was born on Earth.

There are many who feel this around the world and maybe a few here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I believe also the hardcore science types and the ones that believe Humans are the only life form will debate this threads question.

The logical ones will say its possible but mostly improbable that there are Et's among us .

They are the same ones that will say we came from fish in the oceans.

You cannot discuss with people who are on the hardcore side of science on this.

They see what has always been in there mind and will always be.

I see very little hope for changing there minds .

It's like trying to say to someone Doug and Dave did not create every Crop Circle but someone will somehow believe they did.

Again interesting thread.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by wesufmcosmic]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

---

Hi,

Of course their walking among us and within military. Absolutely frightful.
WMD (Nucs) are their serious problem with our little Earth-Ball destructive ways!

Decoy

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've moved that discussion to here:

post by AnthraAndromda

I will not reply in this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
I believe also the hardcore science types and the ones that believe Humans are the only life form will debate this threads question.

The logical ones will say its possible but mostly improbable that there are Et's among us .

They are the same ones that will say we came from fish in the oceans.

You cannot discuss with people who are on the hardcore side of science on this.

They see what has always been in there mind and will always be.

I see very little hope for changing there minds .

It's like trying to say to someone Doug and Dave did not create every Crop Circle but someone will somehow believe they did.

Again interesting thread.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by wesufmcosmic]

Actually, I think yo will find real science types in here too. These are the ones that tell you evolved from marine life, but, will listen to a logical argument, even if its not to science sounding.

Real scienct type will accept and examine evidence. If neccessary they will learn the names, and symbols of another dicipline, They will learn another scientists language in an effort to learn truth.

If any of us are going to work with a dicipline that is not our native, then we are bound to learn its language, and how it represents its data.

Without these things we are lost.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thank you Androm but if you must go i do enjoy you're stories and find them quite entertaining in a David Ickle sort of way. Us humans need our MTV, McDonalds and our Science Fiction to pass the time. I look forward to you're future endeavors in the grey area and skunk works even though i never post in there hardly i will have a gander time to time good sir. If you could enlighten us on what races of aliens are among us by credible source then please stay.

And i want to bring up the Clifford Stone claims ET walking the walls of the pentagon. If this is true are there any Politicians or Military Brass in Washington you suspect of being Extra Terrestrial? I find Clifford to be one of the most credible people in the whistle blower category. If he is featured in the ATS media video section that says something. I still find myself trying to imagine the "Heinz 57"

This thread will never end

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012
reply to post by Copernicus

Actually, that's what I was getting at.... Minus the whole "returning home" part.. hehe

I guess the simpler form of what I meant above was that perhaps we're different because we are indeed, different species.. FROM aliens, I should say..

There are many spirits reincarnating in human form, all over the galaxy. The human body is just a container so we can experience this virtual reality from a perspective where we are individuals. We have a brain receiver so we are tuned into the human frequency and render the world in physical form. At the same time, there are many other spirits in other forms tuned into other frequencies with a completely different kind of rendering.

This game is really about evolving consciousness. You would think its about earning as much money as possible and becoming rich and famous from looking at the world wouldnt you?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Copernicus]

and you know all this spiritual stuff as fact? you know this you proved this?

no

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

AnthraAndromda.....

Do you remember when you told me I should be "shot in the street"?

What a great line.....

I've put in on my profile page, right above the other guy who said I'm "a waste of DNA & body fluids!"

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

please show some legitimate proof that Indians opps I mean Native Americans are Asians Thanks Just the Scientific Evidence thanks Not Someones Guess Work
Obviously you have ignored the Articles & Videos I have Posted but like i said its hard to find 100 percent Natives Anymore as the Majority is with the Old World Taint... You can still find that certain bit of information in the Chromosome of DNA that can show you what you are by Percentage if you like to try just go back to the Previous post on this thread

but i can see some where you would make the mistake
Mixed Orientals that Resembles Native Americans
My Favorite example is Example Brandon Lee his mother Scandinavian ancestry his Father Bruce Lee Father was Chinese as his mother was Half her Father was German! as Brandon Could Pass as a Native American but it wouldn't show up in his DNA

But do show the facts tho and NOT the Bering Strait ...

Saturday, October 13, 2007
The Bering Strait Theory
by John Two Hawks
These are excerpts, see here for more information and read Red Earth, White Lies by Vine Deloria for the complete story and evidence.

Snippit

Most U.S. History books, and many other books written about North American Indigenous people, begin by propagating the Bering Strait Myth, telling the silly story of thousands, even millions, of early First Nations people migrating from Asia, crossing the so-called 'ice-bridge' of the Bering Strait. You may be surprised to discover that the scientists who support the Bering Strait Myth also want us to believe that many kinds of animals, plants, and even trees crossed over the Bering Strait into this Turtle continent. No kidding! Let me give you some more hard facts to help you discard, at long last, the foolish Bering Strait Myth once and for all. First - Many Indigenous Nations have calendars that have been counting the years for a very long time. I am aware that the calendar of the Mohawk Indian Nation has been counting the winters for over 33,120 years. This pre-dates the so-called 'ice-bridge' of the Bering Strait theory, unless, of course, the Bering Strait scientists decide to move the interestingly illusive time period of our early migration back to 40,000 years! Many American Indian early histories tell of events that took place on this Turtle continent (North America) long before any so-called ice age.

Source
nativeamericanresources.blogspot.com...
www.nativecircle.com...

Just a brief !
yeah im talking about the book Red Earth White Lies not the Blog..

anyways I be waiting for a reply

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join