It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Tree - Divine Intervention (Must See Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Just wondering why this post has been removed for being 'off-topic' when I was actually suggesting an alternative explanation for the OP's original explanation

I thought the idea of a discussion thread was to debate the topic from all sides ... I'm pretty sure my post could not be classified as offensive

Are you (the MOD who removed this post) saying that to suggest the cause of the dancing tree was an effect that is normal to Quaking Aspen and not a spiritual experience or evidence of God is against the T&C's of ATS

Have the other posters who made a similar suggestion had their posts removed too ... and if not ... why not

At the risk of having this post removed too (even though it is relevent to the threads discussion content), I'm afraid I have to stand by my original statement and suggest that the movement of the tree in the video included in the OP is the result of the type of tree (Quaking Aspen) ... now if I'm wrong so be it ... but does naming the wrong type of tree really warrent the removal of a post

If so then maybe you could send me a u2u telling me who I need to complain to ... because I genuinely do not understand why a post would be removed for such an apparently appalling offense

Sorry for the rant (about the subject of the thread) but I really am bemused to understand this action. Maybe I'm just having an attack of the 'stupids' and completely missing the point.

As a final comment might I suggest that you and the other MODS are this dilligent on the increasing number of threads that seem to be allowed to run riot.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Oh GOD That one guy has a beyond annoying laugh, if I was there and had a gun...nm...anyway that is something, the way that tree acted was unbelievable, neve saw anything like that.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When the connection is real, you know it inside

Thank you for sharing!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join