It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Tree - Divine Intervention (Must See Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Meditating with some mario bros power ups? I do find it interesting, though I would think perhaps the leaves are a little heavy, and loosly attached to the branches, possibly due to a recent drought.

Though I enjoy nature too!

change my e to an i.

edit: Spell

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm all for primordial wonder and stuff. I'm sure you saw what you saw. The video was hard to look at because the lens was dancing around. Mostly, though, I am thinking that you're trying to be like the double full on rainbow across the sky video?

If a person starts speaking in tongues one day, that's great. I won't do it. Unless I do.

If this is a rip of the double rainbow full on across the whole sky, then you know why I won't speak in tongues, unless I do.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A beautiful reminder of love, great video I loved evey part of it, the guys laugh and the joy being experienced was bliss.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What a great post! thankyou!

I love how these guys a re just laughing in an an innocent wonder filled way.
S&F

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have seen this often, not very special to me. What I can't figure out, and maybe someone can help explain, is how this is proof of god, no judgment all is loved etc? It is proof that one tree among many can indeed wave at you, and it is the tree. Would you feel the same way if a child just started waving at you? If not, why not? Why is it that a tree waving is proof of god, but a child waving is not? I'm a little lost at the connection there.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I sold a property 10 years ago that had two aspen, and four maple trees on it. Each time it rained, the leaves of the aspen trees would move just like that, while the maple leaves stayed still. And this is in North Western Ohio. So I don`t see anything new about this. Same with the guys having the stony giggles, something I haven`t seen since the sixties.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There are many signs in nature that give us indication of atmospheric events. When rain is approaching, I have often seen trees that actually turn their leaves over. I think the underside of leaves are able to absorb more moisture and this turning of leaves underside up is apparently a usual reception and indication of rain.

I am inclined to agree that this particular event you filmed was a natural characteristic of a Quaking Aspen. But weather lorists watch for signs in nature to predict weather. It is not supernatural.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So what, God can make trees dance, statues cry etc... but not divinely save people in times or peril, even when they pray for help.

His power is so diminished all he has left is useless magic tricks.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Check out their other 32vids, epecially the one on teleknesis weather

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by UrbanShaman

It's called a "quaking Aspen"

they do that even with the smallest breeze..

google it..you'll see..

You beat me to it. I found your words wise and inspiring, the video insipid and annoying. Perhaps you should stop being an urbanshaman and spend more time in nature so that everyday occurrences in nature are more readily understood.
Yes, the is magic and mystery in all that nature does. Videos like this might turn others away from what you would hope to encourage.
Quaking aspens do this even in a slight wind due to the shape of the leaves and petioles.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
not saying it's proof of God,but it is proof of trees!

and I am an avid nature appreciator,so I love it when I see someone else just loving it,if they think it's evidence of divinity in nature ,well good they are just acknowledging that there is something outside us worth noticing ,how can that be bad?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I had to stop half-way through the first video. I am really smiling hard at this LOL, ok, I am really laughing!

It is a wonderful thing when a human looks up and sees the miraculous in Nature. This is probably something that we all miss out on by living in our concrete jungles.

I know it is natural, as many trees commonly do this; even in landscaping texture includes movement on the canvas.

The real secret lies in listening to what the tree is saying. Look deep into the tree and breath with it, shake the worries of your life and rid yourself of the accumulation of the dust that rests upon us. Exhilarating!

Pecan trees are fun in that one single leaf bract can begin to wave until it is smacking the leaves next to it that are motionless. That is an odd thing to see!

I can tell these guys are on a good Path, I am most assured of that! LOL The one guy was belly-crunching, I could hear it in his excitement and laugh. LOL

[edit on 8/6/2010 by Greensage]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am inspired by your video - just wish you had held your camera still on the different things for longer than a few seconds. As it was, the camera kept panning and that detracted from the whole experience.
I was inspired by the fact that you had a spiritual revelation. It does my heart good to see faith in God proclaimed!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You had an awe inspiring moment between you, your friend, God and Mother Nature (not exactly in that order)...

THANK YOU for posting the thread and especially the video.

Just a word of support for you...

DON'T LET ANYONE ROB YOU OF YOUR JOY!

I don't care WHAT people say about the DANCING TREE, about you and your friend and the video.

You know what it was all about. So does God. That's MORE than enough.

Thank you so much for sharing something so beautiful with us.

peace and love to you too

EDIT =

reply to post by Greensage

Great reply! APPLAUSE!

That there are still people who recognize, allow themselves to experience these miracles, and give credit where it is due is a beautiful thing.

peace

[edit on 6-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well, you might want to look elsewhere for wisdom because this isn't a quaking aspen. Those aren't found in Southern Indiana. Plus, quaking aspens have white bark, not black.

Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You will know when you are in communion with the Source, and most of the time, we humans are more likely to respond to an external stimulus. As we enter these fleshy shells, we loose our spiritual dimensions and adapt to the new apparatus. We see something wonderful and joy-inspiring, and there you go, a connection to the Source. God isn't about saving us from suffering any more than your parents were about pulling you out of a bad day at school. He knows in His wisdom that we need suffering in order to become stronger individuals and even more: to learn to help others in THEIR suffering. No such thing as tricks. Because of this, I tire of hearing "religious" people praying for a way out of their problems. Look Within, Look Without, the Kingdom of God is within you and all about you. I loved your video, many thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to come back to this thread and tell you again thank you - and - to let you know I used it for my very first internal TWEET! hehehe

Truly, I've been watching the trees like crazy lately just waiting for one to wave.
I know they wait until my back is turned, but, that doesn't mean it didn't happen just cause I didn't see it!

PEACE to you,
and
JOY!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You shouldn't need a spiritual awakening from just a waving tree. This should come from everything. God is everything. Every breath you take in should be an awakening.

My first post got stamped "Off Topic" because I said that it's just raining on the tree (not sure how that was off topic). I didn't mean to attack anyone's beliefs. I just stated the obvious. I guess I could have said that God is the rain making the tree dance.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This suggests that it's better to maintain an egocentric delusion of the supernatural than recognize an event as being entirely consistent with a simple observation of nature. To each his own I suppose but I'd prefer to see more rationality in people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join