It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering your pre-existence....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There I was, just pure naked awareness ...a unit of it .....without the likes/dislikes/personality that I have now as a result of earth upbringing.

3 other Units of Awareness are in front of me ...we're all somewhere deep in space or some other dimension. They communicate with me that they would like for me to be born on earth.

The communication is direct ....its like if I was to send my perspective directly into your brain so you know it without the possibility of being lost in translation.

I thought, "born, what the heck is born and what the heck is earth?"

So them 3 showed me ....the "vibe" of earth was downloaded into me ...like seeing the Planet's perspective.

I felt hatred, death, disease, selfishness, greed, wars, murder, atrocities, corruption. It was sooooo utterly DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

I thought, "No way, I'm not going down there. Thats ridiculous, preposterous!!!!"

Then one of the awareness Units that was quiet thus far approached and sent to me the communication, that "God wants you to be born, so you can do some Godly works down there. Don't worry, everything is connected to God like an infinite tapestry."

I thought, "Well, who am I to argue with God. Ok lets go."

Then off we went into the mechanism that implants units of awareness into the baby in a mother's womb.

1. Either I was tricked into being born

2. Or God really did want me here but what to do now? What does help God mean.

Anyway ...food for thought from my personal journal of experiences. By the way if you attack all of this I dont care either ....I know this was a rememberence.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yup, you got suckered right in.
I think I'm picking a different planet next time.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is no good or evil, merely a perspective, the human is imperfect for he lives in an imperfect realm. Everything dies here, evil is as natural as good. There is no difference between the two, merely gain. He who is good shall have nothing but suffering and poverty, he who is evil shall have happiness and plenty. That is the world you inhibit. That is the lesson you must learn. Everything is perspective, no one is wrong, no one is right, and those who lie merely do so in order to gain something out of lying. In all, everything is meaningless. You cannot be fully fulfilled and happy, it will always come at a cost of someone else's fulfillment and happiness. That is the lesson to be learned here. The lesson is oneness, you could be any person at any given time, nothing matters. Laws exist to control society, without laws there would be chaos, chaos is hard to rule. There is no such thing as morality, no such thing as ethics, all converges on either suffering or lack of suffering, everything else is merely a representation of this effect.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Radekus]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I think he wants you to get some help

Lol .... my friend, if you knew the truth behind whats going in all of reality ...you would realize by now that there is no one or no place you can get help except spiritually.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

False, the only thing that can give you help is truth and the acceptance of said truth. The moment understanding occurs, you leave most of your emotions behind because you understand, you no longer feel intense emotions such as hatred or sadness or happiness, you realize that things just are and you know why they are the way they are. Unfortunately for you, your body is still human and is still ruled by this reality, therefore you cannot fully escape your humanity, as in, loosing your emotions in totality. It would be a blessing to do so, along with immortality, but unfortunately such things are not permitted here. All in all, you become a better person once you realize the truth, better as in more in touch with your own self and the world around you.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You got suckered and made into a slave by way of ignorance and possibly hubris.

Its no reason to incarnate into earth, it is meaningless. The only reason we incarnate here is to be slaves within this draconian system. Even the "elite" are slaves (they are "house slaves" but still slaves nonetheless).

The only way to stop incarnating is to realize just how meaningless this all is at the point of death.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by kj6754]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

I have never associated a chance to learn with being pointless. Quite the opposite actually.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

Its no reason to incarnate into earth, it is meaningless. The only reason we incarnate here is to be slaves within this draconian system. Even the "elite" are slaves (they are "house slaves" but still slaves nonetheless). The only way to stop incarnating is to realize just how meaningless this all is at the point of death.

Ok but listen just for this one sec .....

Ok lets say there is a way of never having to come back here ....and lets a few people figure it out. Well then isn't it up to those who know how to break free to free the rest?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Most are so hopelessly dependent on the matrix
that they will fight and die to preserve it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

The outcome of your knowledge leads you to realize that life is pointless.
Acquisition of further knowledge should be your sole goal, nothing else matters.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There is reason for everyone to be here, even if your job is just to occupy the space that you are occupying during the times that you are physically existing. We are all like numbers... counting up to reach something higher. You cant count past 51 if you omit 52.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Harrysummertime]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
....I know this was a rememberence.

i believe it is.

thank you for sharing that. it might spur something in someone else's memory of BEFORE THIS, or even earlier.

i actually have an idea for a little short story, that i plan to write as soon as i can, that is along the very same line of thought as this. i had the idea almost a week ago, so i find it to be cool synchronicity that you are sharing this now. it also says to me: "git'er done!"

when i get the story done, and posted, i'll send you the link. you might like it.

--

of your two thoughts, one denies free will and the other embraces it.

i think you are helping GOD already. greatly.
just the fact that you come to ATS and courageously share very unconventional ideas with clarity and what seems to be a nonchalant yet not at all obnoxious attitude, is a big big help.
you give others the courage to share, too.
what i call unconventional ideas are not so much unconventional as they are unconfessed. no one ever wants to share this kind of stuff but right now, in the present moment of our collective evolutionary journey, this kind of stuff is what is most important!

and you are a pioneer in your field.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Ok lets say there is a way of never having to come back here ....and lets a few people figure it out. Well then isn't it up to those who know how to break free to free the rest?

and so enters the Bodhi.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I love knowledge, but will take wisdom any day instead. I am extremely open-minded, an adept in many fields, but I cannot get my head around the idea that there is no purpose in life. Sure, I can understand the difficulty of comprehending the true subtlties of "reality", but it doesn't mean that I can't and shouldn't find a purpose to live my life for. I totally disagree with the idea that there is no good and evil, or that there is no real meaning in either concept. If life has no meaning, I don't understand why you are here. It must mean something to you or it seems you would just get the Hell out of here. No offense intended. On the other hand, since you don't believe in meaning, you can't be offended, can you?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

i really liked reading that. makes some sense to me.

"infinite tapestry"

i thought that was eloquent.

"what to do now"

yep, that sums it up pretty good some days.

"Remembering your pre-existence...."

that title grabbed my attention. but if our pre-existance is throught the big bang, then maybe once is enough. the first one may have given us amnesia or something. space cooties, maybe. but i'm no doctor like some who play one here on ats.

sometimes i play a billboard on ats.

ats is fun,
et

new topics

top topics

join