It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have always felt energy inside of me somedays stronger than others

But i want to know if it's possible to harness your own energy to do 'things'?

I have read about kundalini energy and chi and although they sound good it is not what i am talking about. what i mean is that can you bring your energy out of your body so that it is visible much the way fire is

If you have had any ecperience with this or ever wondered the same thing or even watched 'DrangonBall Z' please let me know lol

-Graham

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Possible? Yes. Easy? No.

It takes a lot of time, effort, training, and practice to be able to do something like that. There are people that train and practice their entire lifetimes and never accomplish what you're talking about. It's difficult. Good luck in trying, but be careful. You can damage yourself severely if you mess up even just a little.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, I believe these things are possible, but they come with a price. The price can be many (many) years of study and emotional/physical/spiritual preparation. Or the price can be going too fast & screwing up your nervous system.

I think things like Dragonball Z & Harry Potter have essential truths stuck deep in the middle of them--they comment on the limitless potential human beings have (but rarely realize).

Go slow, Grasshopper!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Try making psi balls (just do a seach, you'll find plenty on it)....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I heard that for the price of your soul, that satan would grant you a wish before he throws you in the pit.

Do we all understand that even if you could harness the energy, our bodies are not made to control it. Create fire and you will burn. Create electricity and you will fry. The rules on this planet are simple.
Know if you want to talk about the spiritual side of your being, then harnessing energy is a whole different story, except it is not your energy that you harness, its Gods.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
But what i am asking has to through the conventional rules of our earth out the window. there are countless times that science and even common misconsception have been wrong or unable to give a viable answer, such as the mickelson-morley experiment or the placebo experiment. I mean if we can change almost anything with our minds then isn't it possible to do almost anything such as harness our energy for somethings with out hurting us.

Also to back up my theory of thinking is believing, there are countless experiment about hypnotising people to believe they can not feal heat and then they can not feal it (up to a point)

-Graham

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
it is possible to harness energy to program them into psiballs, I can create psi-balls at the moment.. but I'm not yet able to program them to do stuff, like tap people on shoulders, trip people over
I know i constantly post this site around, but I seriously think it's useful because it's helped me with a lot of my questions www.psipog.net they have a lot of information on psi-balls and many other psionic abilities

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
However.. don't EVER get the idea that you'll be doing kamehaha from Dragonball Z... it's a really dumb misconception of psi.. yet it's the most commonly asked question

top topics

join